kzacher | Wrath of the Furyan

for today(literally stolen from It'sDaniel)

Breakfast - 20oz coffee with protein

Snack 1 - 1 carrot, 1 turkey patty, 1 banana

Lunch - 2 turkey patties with mustard, 1 cucumber

Snack 2 - 1 cup of fruit salad(strawberry, peach, grapes, mango, banana)

Dinner - planned: 1 burger, 1 sweet potato(this may change. sis's boyfriend is back in town and will be celebrating his bday which occurred last weekend)

looking slick

Don't know if the job is worth it, but your future is way more important than the PvP bro. Besides, between the Rangers' mini challenge that wants me to do 100 burpees and Big_Show's special PvP challenge, I think you have those 2 points in the bag to win Week 1

as an extreme alternative you could introduce some kind of one use only tag team move to get someone to stand in for you when life gets in the way?

• Like 3

as an extreme alternative you could introduce some kind of one use only tag team move to get someone to stand in for you when life gets in the way?

This is why everyone needs a stunt double. You get gainz AND a new job. Word.

It's obv this place really digs you - is it somewhere you'd want to be? Better hours? Better pay? Better work environment/type of work/people/etc? If it has the potential to make you happier or more productive (or even a little richer) I'd jump on that, because having a satisfying work life is hella important!

• Like 5

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Clones. We all need clones

Hope the interview went great, unless you told them... Shoot, I had something for this...

Gainz before brains?

Bodycheck before paycheck?

Muscle before Hustle?

• Like 3

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

It's obv this place really digs you - is it somewhere you'd want to be? Better hours? Better pay? Better work environment/type of work/people/etc? If it has the potential to make you happier or more productive (or even a little richer) I'd jump on that, because having a satisfying work life is hella important!

Stunt double. This idea has merit. And it's instantaneous, it takes time to grow clones.

Doubling down with the job comments. shaarawy is, as usual, spot on.

• Like 4

Rebel Scum Current Challenge

Stunt double. This idea has merit. And it's instantaneous, it takes time to grow clones.

Doubling down with the job comments. shaarawy is, as usual, spot on.

Who, me?

8540c3de-d982-11e4-bbe9-12771640ddce.gif

:)

• Like 3

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

What if you went into the job interview and they said, "hey, what skills will you bring to this company," and then you just went BEAST MODE on them and started doing pushups and stuff right there in the office? I think this could be a good way to further your career...

Jokes aside, I really hope it goes well!  Being in a better job environment/situation has a way of making the rest of life go much more smoothly...

• Like 6

LEVEL ONE APPRENTICE WIZARD RANGER: HUMAN UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

Achievements Unlocked:  Breakfast Warrior, Pushupapalooza, Quadruple Nanomaster, Return From the Dead, Gainful Employment, Leap of Faith, Minimalism Game, Get Thee Behind Me, Coffee, Camp Nerd Fitness 2015, Return From the Dead 2: The Undeadening, Gainful Employment 2: Boss Edition, Fancy Comics Person, Rogue Hair

Tumblr of VERY INTERESTING ART: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/radicalwizardtimes

Don't know if the job is worth it, but your future is way more important than the PvP bro. Besides, between the Rangers' mini challenge that wants me to do 100 burpees and Big_Show's special PvP challenge, I think you have those 2 points in the bag to win Week 1

well, that may be debatable... more on that to come.... as well as on the job

looking slick

i was until my planned dinner left

i like the idea, but ultimately i think it defeats the purpose of the pvp. however, new idea, we could have a tag team pvp in the future.... thoughts?

so, to answer these: maybe, yes, yes, mostly.

better hours and shift for sure. more pay, slightly more responsibility. i think overall i'd be happier. it would actually help me juggle my musical and mma life a little better. and more opportunities to grow.

What if you went into the job interview and they said, "hey, what skills will you bring to this company," and then you just went BEAST MODE on them and started doing pushups and stuff right there in the office? I think this could be a good way to further your career...

Jokes aside, I really hope it goes well!  Being in a better job environment/situation has a way of making the rest of life go much more smoothly...

i totally should've flipped the table hoisted one of the interviewers and started squatting them hahaha.

so to recap last night i was planning to eat well. but as i mentioned sister's bf came in town(he drives otr) and pops made my favorite meal ever.... tacos. which is also greg(sis's bf)'s favorite meal. so i had two tacos, and a slice of ooey gooey german coconut butter cake. so i used my cheat day on a dinner. oh well.'

interview went ok, tested my typing skills(which i de-stroyed). then sat down with 3 folks, one of which was the lady that contacted me twice this week. they seemed to like my personality, but that's about all i could tell from them. we talked about my current job, pay scale (starting pay vs. what i would actually start at) and job hours. i was also fully transparent and told them about my app to the fire department as well as a potential promotion where i'm at(could end up in Nashville or Charlotte). they asked if they offered me a position before if i'd still go to nashville/n.c., i said "if i agree to come work for you, then i work for you." but i just didn't feel like i sold myself well. when i had my sit down with the fire chief, i knew i nailed it. this, i don't feel terribly confident about. i'm gonna blame my lack of sleep for the last week and a half. so that's kinda where that is.

also, found out shortly after my interview that a friend(more than an acquaintance but not like a close friend) died from an apparent O.D. last night. wtf

challenge related: no "me" time for like the last 2 nights. or maybe just last night, i can't remember. i'll have to see what i wrote yesterday. but, point being, on this schedule that i'm currently on i don't think i can realistically get that time in every day. especially if i can actually squeeze gym time into the mornings. i'm hesitant to remove it from my challenge though, as this is only week one and could even out in a week or so. 

i'm hitting the gym in the morning tomorrow come hell or high water... unless i over sleep

johns-vs-riddick-o.gif

• Like 6

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

well, that may be debatable... more on that to come.... as well as on the job

i was until my planned dinner left

i like the idea, but ultimately i think it defeats the purpose of the pvp. however, new idea, we could have a tag team pvp in the future.... thoughts?

Royal Rumble! Every week (depending on how many people join) the lowest person would get "thrown over the top rope".

• Like 2

also, found out shortly after my interview that a friend(more than an acquaintance but not like a close friend) died from an apparent O.D. last night. wtf

Ugh, that's the worst, such a waste. I'm so sorry.

• Like 1

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Oh man. Sorry about the friend... that's terrible :(  

re job stuff:  I had an interview once where I was sure the woman hated me. It was awful.  Then she called me, told me she and her boss loved me and that I'm hired.  WHAT?  So, who knows.  Fingers crossed that no matter what you do, it's awesome...

wait.. no luck needed for that. 

• Like 5

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Sorry to hear bout your friend man. 

Interviews are tricky - like first dates really. 

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge :  TBD

also, you could count the first 50 for the pvp challenge as long as you have someone time it for ya.

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

Interviews are tricky - like first dates really. 

I'd say interviews are easier, but that's only because I've actually succeeded in interviews, on occasion.  I'm not bitter at all.....

Sorry about your friend, man.  No matter how close or far you are, it's never easy.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

thanks all i <3 you guys

Loved the challenge theme!

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Life can be too brutal sometimes. I hope you'll be okay.

i'll be fine. we were never super close. i liked him. we were friends. i'm more like a mix of damn and what the actual fuck.

also guys

R.I.P.

458041.JPEG

and 

dusty.jpg

• Like 8

Sorry about your friend.

Regarding interviews, I have been on the other end of those as the interviewer and been involved with input to the hire and there is some weird decision-making that goes into the job offer process even if you killed it, some of which has nothing to do with how well you did.

I hope it turns out well.

• Like 2

Rebel Scum Current Challenge

Sorry about your friend.

Regarding interviews, I have been on the other end of those as the interviewer and been involved with input to the hire and there is some weird decision-making that goes into the job offer process even if you killed it, some of which has nothing to do with how well you did.

I hope it turns out well.

i understand that. i just didn't quite come away with the confidence i have in past interviews is all.

Whenever anyone you know died it's just like thus weird, twisted mind fuck because it forces you to think about death and dying for a bit.

I how the interview works in your favor.

ain't that the damn truth. total mind fucking

• Like 1

Gainz before brains?

Bodycheck before paycheck?

Muscle before Hustle?

well that's my coffee splurted all over my desk

I would hire that guy

sorry to hear that dude

• Like 3

Can't believe I've only just found your new challenge thread.  I really must try harder.  I'm sure it's going to be full of all kinds of crazy awesome.

Apart from the recent events, obviously.  Sorry to hear that dude, hope you're ok.

(Also, sort of hope you choose the Firefighter job over the other one simply because they are bona fide awesome human beings.)

• Like 4

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

well that's my coffee splurted all over my desk

Vastly relieved that it's only your coffee

• Like 3

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)