Phytomancer Recruits the Nature Spirits

spreadsheet-hell.png

I am back! Sorry it took 10 days. I have been catching up with work, social life, working out, and relationships-- Messy things. So it took me a while to get back on Nerdfitness, but I am not giving up easy.

Interesting.

Is that a dialect thing or an official part of British and American English?

I - I should admit that I pronounce 'data' typically with both 'a's making the same sound, although sometimes I notice myself saying it differently. I like when languages make the same sounds on the same letters, changing it up seems like cheating to the detriment of foreign speakers and children.

I think it's a part of American English. I agree that it's cheating, but these exceptions happen when you borrow a lot from the other language. Thai is the same way.

Great 2 mile time!

Thanks! I was very excited.

Wow awesome job on your running PR!

Thanks, Raxie!

• Like 2

Saturday (Jun 27)
Breakfast- Banana, kefir
Lunch- Turkey and bree sandwich, side salad, beef jerky
Snack- Toffee Blondie
Dinner- Taught a friend how to cook steak; another

contributed olive baked chicken, I made a quick salad

with spinach, tomato, and avocado

Workout- Break day
Write- 1 hr of creative writing

Dress up- Black button down with black cargo shorts

Sunday (Jun 28)
Brunch- Banana, Kefir, Leftover salad
Snack-boiled eggs
Dinner- Red cabbage and blueberry smoothie. Vivid color!

Work out: Arm workout at the gym, 1 mi interval run, 7.40

min [new shoes!!]
Write: 1 hour academic writing

Dress up-athletic t shirt and shorts- just went out running

• Like 1

Conclusion of Week 3:

Leanan Sidhe loves me, but I wasn't strong enough. I lost one week for falling for her ways.

leanan_sidhe_by_raevynewings-d31l7ay.jpg

Week 4: The Week of No Monster

adf_outOfTheWoods.jpg

\\Monday (Jun 29)
Breakfast: Banana, apple
Lunch: pork and veggies stirfry in hot sauce
Dinner: sunflower seed butter, kefir, blueberry, and collard green smoothies

Workout: 50 chin ups, 100 push ups

Write: 1 hour academic writing

I went on a workshop and found a girl I really attracted to. Took some of my courage to ask for her number. She gave it to me! (maybe it was the Sidhe's power)

\\Tuesday (Jun 30)
Breakfast: Banana, strawberry
Lunch: Red cabbage and strawberry smoothies
Dinner: Chickpea, tomato, and raisins on sweet potato

Workout: 1 mi interval (7.50 min)

Write: 2 hour academic

Sent a message to that girl. She didn't reply-- so out of an effort to cheer myself up, I hit on another girl. Got a casual movie date.

\\Wednesday (Jul 1)
Breakfast: Banana, Chocolate cake (No!)
Lunch: Green smoothies, boiled eggs
Dinner: Chipotle chicken bowl, no cheese, double lettuce

Workout: First time weighted squat and dead lift after 2 mi interval run-sprint. I thought I was going to die. The people who trained me were half monsters! There was no other ways that they could lift that much!

15 Wide grip pull ups. The gym's wide grip station was too tall and I had to use a climbing skill to get to the grips. Double train!

Write: 1 hr creative

\\Thursday (Jul 2)
Breakfast: Banana, stirfry pork
Lunch: Stirfry pork, red cabbage and onion slaws, sliver of cake
Dinner: I had a date, and we splitted a chicken Flat bread at Chili's.

The date went well. Generally it was a good time. She was cute, and we agreed for another date-- and the first girl just replied that she'd like to meet. I feel like a two-timer and pretty guilty...

Write: 1 hr academic

\\Friday (Jul 3)
Breakfast: Bananas
Lunch: Curried fried rice with all leftover greens
Dinner: Grilled chicken and veggies with yoghurt sauce, saffron rice

Work out: 200 push ups, 25 chin ups, 1 mi sprint, Muay Thai  

Write: None

\\Sat (Jul 4)
Lunch: Pork stirfry with leftover tomato, chickpea, and raisin sauce, pad thai noodles
Dinner: Veggies curry, sausages, bacon mash potato, and bacon wrapped dayes

Work out: None

Write: 2 hours academic

\\Sun (Jul 5)
Lunch: Pork stirfry with veggies
Snack: Scone
Dinner: Leftover mash potato, roasted veggies with sunflowerseed butter

Workout: 3 mi run
Write: 1 hour academic, 1 hr creative

• Like 2

Sorry to pump this with a whole wall of text! I will log this week's theme and try to catch up with everyone tomorrow. The end is near in this challenge!

• Like 2

Sorry to pump this with a whole wall of text! I will log this week's theme and try to catch up with everyone tomorrow. The end is near in this challenge!

It's all good, updates and accountability and stuff. Good to have you back, I was worried where you'd gone for a second there...

• Like 2

Lvl 58 Multitasker

The date went well. Generally it was a good time. She was cute, and we agreed for another date-- and the first girl just replied that she'd like to meet. I feel like a two-timer and pretty guilty...

Exclusivity from the first coffee is a very new concept, and considering the time from first date to procreation and the limited fertility window of females (males too if you consider increased risk of offspring with autism or other developmental disabilities) such a construct is rather foolish.

I know women that a few decades ago might end up with three dates in a day, not a one went well of course because that is horrible planning, but as long as you don't make it a sneaky thing and are honest when asked, as well as open to exclusivity with one if it becomes meaningful beyond friendship, then I don't see why it has to be wrong. To start with, dating =/= significant other/girlfriend/boyfriend, especially if you aren't picking from a pool of people you are already friends with and instead dating people who were recently strangers.

I'm almost two years out of the dating world, but the last time I found myself single for some length of time I hit the online dating game pretty aggressively.  I keep to my principles and have an idea of honor and a margin of chivalry (of my own blend, perhaps), but it wasn't unusual to be conversing with a couple of different girls at any given time.  I would be completely honest when asked if there was anyone else I was talking to.  If they wanted to know, they could have their answer.  It was rarely ever an issue.  As a matter of fact there were several dates I went on just because the girl seemed interesting and fun.  There doesn't necessarily have to be a romantic connection to have an enjoyable afternoon or evening.  The only time a hiccup will present itself is when you're moving onto the Third Date and Onwards (capitalized because that's what is by-and-large held to be commitment territory). 

At that point you really ought to be honest with yourself and whoever else is involved... it's time to scheisse or get off the crapper, as they say in Germany.

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Hi all,

Sorry. I have been missing for half a year. I can make excuses, or I can go back to the challenges and try not to fall off again.

Thanks for checking up on me!

Phyto.

• Like 1