Lou_be_Lou gets going

Sometimes we don't win the victories that we want to win. You set out with your goals and determined that you wanted to win those challenges. You didn't get everything you wanted, and further you got a curve thrown at you with the ninja-gluten.

But like you said. You trained a heck of a lot more than you would have otherwise.

And in any event, whatever you perceive as a 'loss' in these challenges is only so if you fail to gain something from it. In this case, you lost some of your wellness. You've gained an appreciation for it, and a desire to get it back.

We'll be glad to journey with you to get it. :)

• Like 1

Sometimes we don't win the victories that we want to win. You set out with your goals and determined that you wanted to win those challenges. You didn't get everything you wanted, and further you got a curve thrown at you with the ninja-gluten.

But like you said. You trained a heck of a lot more than you would have otherwise.

And in any event, whatever you perceive as a 'loss' in these challenges is only so if you fail to gain something from it. In this case, you lost some of your wellness. You've gained an appreciation for it, and a desire to get it back.

We'll be glad to journey with you to get it. :)

Aw shucks.  Huge thanks for your support - it helps a huge amount!

And yep, that whole its the journey thing.......  little steps.......

I second what Kishi said.  He is a wise, wise man.

So, to expand on his stuff.  Don't pull a me.  See this statement?

Big goal: get fitter and keep moving - I'm slightly fitter (but only slightly) and up until the last 4 days probably did move more.....

It should read like this:

Big goal: get fitter and keep moving - I AM fitter

At the level you want?  No, but that takes time.  You are in fact more fit than you were when you started 6 weeks ago.  You over came, you accomplished, and you can SEE where you want to be.  That''s so much more than most people would get to - and you freaking nailed it.  And like you said, everything is a journey.  Even if it's two steps forward, one step back, it's still moving forward.

Awesome job, Lou!

• Like 2

You're challenge has made me want to go for bike rides and make crepes.

Though not at the same time.. That'd be difficult. :)

It also inspired to like the GMB page FB. I think a good portion of the stuff they post on there is above my level right now, but I still like seeing it. Some of those flows are just beautiful.

I think you did great this challenge and agree with Kishi & RP.

Looking forward to your next challenge. Maybe my chiropractor will let me bike ride with you a little! (virtually of course..)

• Like 1

Great job on your challenge!  Especially good on being active considering that you are just coming back from a stretch of not having any time AND that you weren't feeling your best.

Tremendous job getting things done around your house. Deep cleaning every room! I am impressed. And envious. I don't think I even cleaned the bathroom completely this challenge. There is always more that needs doing with a house and garden. Just like there is always more to learn in jujitsu and more flexibility to strive for in yoga. Somehow we will make peace with that. ;)

• Like 1