oooo.k. - 2nd Challenge for Elanor the Fair

Hello to you my fellow rebels

I got lots of stuff to do but I don't want to miss out on my fitness and not only is the new challenge starting today, but also: IT'S ONE YEAR SINCE I STARTED TO CHANGE MY NUTRITION TO PALEO AND I'M STILL LOVING IT!!!

Ok, I'm not saying that I'm always doing like a pro sticking to it, but I made a huge change in my whole nutrition but I'm still up and learning. Although today I'm not in a good mood and rather stressed out, I just decided that I will start this challenge anyways and celebrate this day going for a swim. :) I have all the goals in my head, I just need to get serious about them!

SO, first I will make a point. My overall goal is to loose about 30 kgs till the end of the year. My motivation are my horses for whom I want to be fit and light so they don't have to carry around too much unneeded weight.

My goals for this challenge:

[Last edit: 20th june]

1. Drink 2 l of water everyday
  2. Get 15 mins of any kind of exercise everyday (+1 point for every additional 15 mins)
  3. Track my calories everyday (+1 point if stayed under 1900 kcal)

So, this is rather basic but it's what I found out to be crucial for me and instead of loosing focus by making up any additional goals - there will be a next challenge for them!

For the 4th goal I had to think a little more. I do so many things in my life that are so full of joy but that are work. I really want to do something pleasant, not stressful more but not sitting around watching YouTube or scrolling through Facebook.

The next weeks that are coming up will be stressful because we are preparing for a workshop at our place. So I wil do something, that will relax me and get my head peaceful, which is singing and playing the guitar. Maybe recording a song. And drawing the illustrations for a book that I'm preparing.

GRADING

Ok, this was something I did not do on the last challenge. So this time I will put more focus to it.

Each day I award points - for reaching each of my goals one point and one more if I completed all of them.

Each point is worth 20 Cents which makes a total of 1 € per day if I get all of the challenge done. This way I could collect up to 42 € within the six weeks to spend then for something fitness-related as a reward or anything I want.

This way, I will have a nice grading system:

reaching 12,50 € (25% done (of 50 €)) - add 1,50 € (= 14 €)

reaching 25 € (50% done) - yay! add 3 € (= 28 €)

reaching 33 € (2/3rds done) - awesome! add 6 € (= 39 €)

reaching 42 € (1 € a day) - unbelievable!!! add 6 € (= 48 €)

reaching 50 € (100 %) - bonus goal!!!! add 5 € (55 €)

PLUS: today I weigh : 124,9 kgs

I will only weight myself at the end of the challenge on june 20th - if I have lost any weight, I will add 1 € for every 500g lost!

My measurements:

Neck 43 cm Waist 127 cm 08.06.2015 Hip 138 cm 08.06.2015 Breast 134 cm 08.06.2015 Biceps left 42 cm 08.06.2015 Biceps right 40 cm 08.06.2015 Tigh left 72 cm 08.06.2015 Tigh right 71 cm 08.06.2015 Calf left 54 cm 08.06.2015 Calf right 54 cm 08.06.2015

Any cm lost: 0,50 € added :-)

Haha, let's see if I will ruin myself :tongue:

Great challenge-time to everyone! The rebellion rocks!

• Like 1

Level 9 Human-Viking Paladin
Challenges: #1 ... #2 ... #3 ... #4 ... #5 ... #6 ... #7 ... #8 ... #9 ... Current: #10

My journey - Elanor's official Blog

My weekly Fitness-Vlog on YouTube

modification: if I stay under my calorie goal I award myself also 10 Cents

50 Cents = 1%

Day 1: Not enough water and no playing the guitar but the reat is fine: 5 points (= 0,50 €)

1%
1%

Challenges: #1 ... #2 ... #3 ... #4 ... #5 ... #6 ... #7 ... #8 ... #9 ... Current: #10

Day 3:

all done - yay - finally getting used again to drinking loads of water! :D - was a little over my calorie goal though

10 points! (1,00 €)

Total: 2,20 €

4%
4%

Day 5:

I DID THEM ALL AGAIN!!!

I did no longer believe in it this afternoon, after having more fruit and even a cake(!!) and not really watching out for drinking water. I even went biking for 25 mins although it was nearly raining. Yesterday I sat in a kanoe for the first time in my life!!!

Woooow!

11 points! (1,10 €)

Total: 4,40 €

9%
9%

Day 6:

ookay - today wasn't my best. Ate more calories (I should eat less sugar for breakfast - today I did not withstand the temptation of the crunchy muesli of my husband ... sigh .. wich led to me eating 350 kcal over my limit in the evening ... :( ) and I didn't play the guitar or was drawing. I was very successful in other ways but well, I count only the fitness points here. So today's points:

8 points (0,80 €)

Total: 5,20 €

10.4%
10.4%

Day 7:

Did them all again - except for the exercise. :( But I was thinking long about it - I'll award me 1 point anyways because the last days I made far more than 15 mins.

8 points (0,80 €)

Total: 6,- €

12%
12%

Day 9:

:( :( :(

Had a rough day with my husband.

Did not drink enough, no exercise and I was over my calorie goal. But well, 4 points anyways ... 0,40 €

Total: 7,10 €

14.2%
14.2%

Day 11:

Time for a modification: every additional 15 mins exercise per day give additional 0,10 € (1 point).

Today all done after those days where I didn't manage - except for playing the guitar or drawing ... I forgot in the end ... !

8 points / 0,80 €

Total: 8,50 €

17%
17%

I love the fact you made your goals so simple, i think thats the key to success! I also have the goal to drink water everyday, but i'm starting with 1.8L, the next Challenge i'll strive for 3L as well. 

You sing, you play the guitar and you draw, and, and, you have horses that is so awesome!

I'm thrilled with you reward system. I think i'll give it a try next time. 

For all of this i'm following your thread. I hope you do great on this Challenge as you just done today, Congrats!

• Like 1

"Set a goal SO BIG that you can't achieve... until you GROW into the person who CAN"

Level 3 - Malcontent Adventurer

STR 4.75|DEX 4|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 6|CHA 6

Previous Challenges 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

Current Challenge: [GIMENIUX] Fresh Start towards a Pinterest Success Story

0.5(4.0%) of 12.48kg of fat lost goal losed since Dec 30, 2016 (updated Jan 10, 2017)

Oh thank you so much!!! Well, I did some kind of downgrade on my goals as my first challenge was not bad but a total chaos and I was under a lot of pressure because of my goals. So, as I knew I would face a stressing time coming up, I made some kind of contract with this challenge: choose some easy goals but really try to stick to them. I changed my whole perspective. I feel honored that you take inspiration in my goals. 

Yes, I work as an artist and I would so much love to do more music - so at least I would do some everyday. And horses are my big passion <3

Day 13:

Did them all again - only 15 mins of strenght training but I stayed under my claorie goal (although I binged at lunch but I got back on track for dinner, eating only asparagus with ham and skipping the potatoes ;) . I don't believe it! That gives me another 11 points (1,10 €)

Total: 10,70 € --- wooow!

21.4%
21.4%

Day 14:

didn't do any exercise today because I was so stressed with cleaning the house. All the other's were done including even my calorie goal - although there was Pizza tonight and I ate at will.

0,70 € = 7 points

Total: 11,40 €

22.8%
22.8%

Day 14:

didn't do any exercise today because I was so stressed with cleaning the house. All the other's were done including even my calorie goal - although there was Pizza tonight and I ate at will.

It was sunday, i always lose myself a little on sundays. And i had pizza too! But today i'm back on track, so can you! Keep on it!

"Set a goal SO BIG that you can't achieve... until you GROW into the person who CAN"

0.5(4.0%) of 12.48kg of fat lost goal losed since Dec 30, 2016 (updated Jan 10, 2017)

Yes! Thank you! Although I don't have the goal of eating clean paleo at the moment. This challenges focus for me is the tracking, the water and the exercise. :)

Day 15:

So, today I skipped exercise again but I'll award myself 1 point anyways because I really worked myself out in cleaning. Water I nearly forgot but got back on track. So, today's points: 8

0,80 €

Total: 12,20 €

aaah - 25 % coming soon!!!

24.4%
24.4%
  • Like 1

ok, so juste the quick update. Yesterday was a bit chaotic and in the evening my PC had no more internet.

Day 16:

no exercise, water, tracking and calorie goal and even drawing done. YAY

0,70 €

Total: 12,90 €

YAY 25 % reached! Adding 1,50 € as a reward!

Total: 14,40 €

28.8%
28.8%
  • Like 1

Day 17:

OMG, what a day. I'll only post the fitness related things. Did not track water, but I think it's fine. Went for a long walk (45 mins), tracked my calories but was a little over my goal. I played the guitar in the evening.

10 points = 1 €

Total: 15,40 €

30.8%
30.8%
  • Like 1

I like watching your numbers going up :) 

• Like 1

no, I'm still here and updating daily :D But I lost track of my first challenge - you're right.

Ok, yesterday we went to a reggae festival. Great dancing, lot of eating - not too much drinking alcohol however. yay.

So: Day 19:

drinking ok, 1 hour of dancing, drawing AND playing the guitar but I completely fogot what I ate and so have to skip the calorie counting part.

0,90 €

Total: 17,10 €

34.2%
34.2%
  • Like 1

Day 20:

1h30 of walking, no drawing, not enough drinking and no calorie counting ... :( am I loosing track? A friend is here for a visit and we did a lot of sightseeing, eating out ... well, we'll see in the end. She will stay till thursday.

0,70 €

Total: 17,80 €

35.6%
35.6%