Campus Tours

Blaidd

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Week 1 - Let's Get SMART

So you've set up your challenge and people have popped in and said hi, given you some advise on your goals and just generally cheered you on for the start of your challenge. There's so much information to go that sometimes it seems like you're being overwhelmed.  How do I allocate attribute points?  Which guild do I join? What should my workout look like? Can I join an Accountability Squad?

You don't need to worry about these things right now.  What you do need to worry is your challenge.  For this first week you should be focusing on your own quests.  Once you're comfortable with them you can move onto other questions. Your mini quest this week will to really really look at your goals and make sure that they're SMART. 

= Specific

= Measurable

= Attainable/Achievable

= Realistic/Reasonable

= Timeous

Here are some questions to put your goals to the test:

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable?

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on?

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them?

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every day”, “not even once over the six weeks”)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight” or “run the distance”?

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured?

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those?

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another?

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them?

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest?

Your mini quest: Make sure your goals are definitely SMART.

For completing this mini quest you will receive an additional +1WIS at the end of the 6 weeks.

• Like 6

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Done I think!

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Im taking a 4 birthday cruise in the middle of the challenge...no bueno

Just work your challenge around it :D

My challenge

And done!

Though, are we supposed to post the answers to the questions in our thread at all?

I would post them some where - either in your thread or here.

My challenge

Complete with a write-up this evening.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Reformer | Race: Gnoll | Level: 2 (neophyte) | Recruit

Current Quest: Awaiting Next 6WC

Current Side-Quest: In Development

Previous Quest(s): An Introduction to the World

Previous Side-Quest(s): N/A

[ STR: 3 | DEX: 2.63 | STA: 2.94 | CON: 3.94 | WIS: 3.75 | CHA: 2.88 ]

Numquam Bella Piis, Numquam Certanima Desunt â€” “For the faithful, wars shall never cease.â€