• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zare

I Fell So I Guess I Should Get Up

yeah, but it's good for her to get to run a few times a week lol. other than that, the distance i run a day is the same, just broken up so i can help keep her in shape

• Like 2

All the running am joining you on the zombies run thing. Good for you taking your dog out for regular runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's cool, you have to pay if you want more than one chapter per week after the first like 3 or 4, and thank you :) they love it

YAY for running with your dog - brilliant.   Plus, all to the good if it means you're getting out twice a day - I've heard rumours that that is a great way of improving your conditioning.....

Offhand, I'd say if running isn't your primary activity, you should skip if you feel weak. The body has wisdom. It's worth listening to.

So. How'd it all wrap up for you?

• Like 1

things went well, though this last week i've felt off, and also nervous i'll have an update tomorrow or the next day with some more clarification, but overall I feel really good about this challenge

• Like 1

overall i'm gonna say i did well this challenge,

diet: didn't do as well as i could have, but did the best with what i had, +3STA out of 4

Stretching: it actually helped that i was running every morning because i was forced to stretch as well i'm gonna say +3DEX out of 3

Challenge: I participated in every challenge, even though i did not perform as well as some lol, I'm gonna say +4STR out of 4

Life goal: this actually has to do with why i started running and why i've been stressed, I took the AFOQT the other day and am waiting on the results (Air Force Officers Qualification Test) and as long as all goes well I should have my career set as well so I'm gonna say pass on this one unless proven otherwise +4WIS out of 4

• Like 1

Congrats especially on that life goal!  Very well done!  That summary is very positive.  You don't have to be perfect, and the best you could with what you had is exactly what we want to see.