Anniewhacker takes on her second challenge.

I'm back and ready for challenge number 2! This time around I want to build on the habits I formed in the last challenge.

My main quest is to lose 15kg/fit into a size 12 by the end of November.

I will do this by :

1. Doing the BBW 3 times a week. Graded weekly as follows:

A = completed 3 circuits all 3 days
B = did BBW 3 days and completed 3 circuits on at least one day
C = did BBW 2 days
D = BBW done once
F = BBW not done at all

2. At least 30 min of cardio or flexibility training 3 times a week (couch to 5k, cycling, yoga or roller skating).

A = more than 90min of activity logged in a week
B = 90min logged
C = 80 min logged
D = 60-70 min logged
F = less than 60 min logged

3. Bring my own lunch (filled with whole foods) to work everyday.:

A = lunch brought all 5 days
B = 4 days
C = 2-3 days
D = 1 day
F = 0 days

Side quest: get myself on a budget (apparently it's never too late)... during this challenge I'm going to record every single bit of money I spend so I know exactly where it all goes.

• Like 3

My current challenge

My first challenge

Anniewhacker,

level 1 Satyr. Druid at heart, training with the Adventurers
STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 5

Thanks T2 and Teros. I am going to need all of the help I can get!

So week one wasn't a fantastic start to the challenge. A quick recap with grades

Strength- D

I only managed to do the BBW once this week. Why? Because I was "too busy to fit it in" in all honesty I put other obligations before my own health goals which isn't cool. I definitely could have spared 20-30 minutes twice more last week. This week I've set timers for designated BBW days so when they go off I have to stop what I'm doing and get some strength training in.

Cardio/flex: B

I completed week 3 of the C25k and got in some solid bike rides over the weekend. This week I'm going to fit in some yoga because I really missed it last week. I've already scheduled a class for Sunday.

Lunch: C

I made my lunch twice last week and Felt better for it on each day. I made a lunch today but forgot to take out when I left for work :-( a lunch reminder post-it note is going on the door tonight

Time to tackle week 2! All tips, comments and chastisement are welcome

My current challenge

My first challenge

Anniewhacker,

Your goal of making/taking your lunch to work is a reminder to me to do the same. I am not a very creative cook, but my own salads are at least as good as most restaurants' and much less costly! And another of my goals is to try different kinds of exercise, so I wonder if my bike tires are flat . . . . . .

• Like 1

<p>huskerfan - Adventurer - STR 7/DEX 5/STA 15/CON 9/WIS 8/CHA 5<p>

Week 2 was good and bad:

Strength - C

I I did the BBW twice last week still one shy of my goal. This week if my BBW alert goes off while I'm in an inconvenient place (last week I was paying for my groceries) I'll just have to remember to hit snooze or reset it. Here's to getting an A next week!

Cardio / flex - A

I'm super happy about this one! I finished week 4 of the C25K AND took an awesome new yoga class. Logging 150 minutes of cardio/flex training. Now to keep it going this week :-D

Lunch - F

Oh dear, I didn't take a single lunch to work last week. I did try to balance it out of by eating as many whole foods as possible while in the lunchroom but that's not going to save my grade. This week I've set an alarm to make my lunches the night before.

This week I'm taking no prisoners, I am going to aim for no less than a B in each category... Wish me luck!

• Like 2

My current challenge

My first challenge

Anniewhacker,

How did this week turn out? I, too, am working on taking a good lunch to work so as to avoid the candy and snacks that appear on the breakroom table all the time.

Your workout goals look to be going pretty well. Hope this last week exceeded your expectations!

<p>huskerfan - Adventurer - STR 7/DEX 5/STA 15/CON 9/WIS 8/CHA 5<p>