• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

catspaw

Is there a new challenge starting tomorrow (Sunday)?

I actually never use the challenge thread for my logs... I only use the logs. So, my challenge threads are primarily just to keep track of the challenges themselves.

So, not much of a change for me. The only difference now is that I won't have the strength squad to yell at me when I miss a gym day.

So, not much of a change for me. The only difference now is that I won't have the strength squad to yell at me when I miss a gym day.

You know, I'm not opposed to keeping our Strength Squad thread active if necessary. I thought about posting a question there the other day, myself (but I don't need to ask it any moar).

Let it be known that anyone foregoing holiday food festivities by bringing tupperware full of chicken and steamed broccoli will be subjected to a forced feeding of cheesecake, stuffing, and trifle by yours truly.

Seriously, take the holidays off. You know you've earned it :)

Let it be known that anyone foregoing holiday food festivities by bringing tupperware full of chicken and steamed broccoli will be subjected to a forced feeding of cheesecake, stuffing, and trifle by yours truly.

I've already done my fair share of holiday food festivities and I am done. So... come at me, son!

Even the thought of cheesecake makes me feel nauseous.

Although I have a nervous suspicion that I will definitely be force-fed something disgusting by my family. The holiday season has definitely arrived, my parents have already deep-fried twinkies... I think those hostess cupcake things are up next...

/nibbling on kale chips

What to challenge oneself with.

Maybe "learn to swim": swim 100m in one set.

I don't know what else. My strength training is, in spirit of CC, progressing intentionally slow.

Maybe find and commit to (pay for) a couple of races over the coming year.

Oh, oh! And code one of my projects. That'd actually be a nice challenge.

Thank you for listening to me brain storm. :-)

- Gugi9000

I've been absent for quite a while, I must say. Although I did move to another country and get married as well, so I've been busy.

Looking forward to a new years challenge though!!!! Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

JB

I've been absent for quite a while, I must say. Although I did move to another country and get married as well, so I've been busy.

Looking forward to a new years challenge though!!!! Can't wait to catch up with everyone.

JB

What! Dude! That's why you've been gone! Well congratz on everything.

Missed seeing you around, buddy.

JB

congrats, JB! looks like you've gotta change your location - if my memory serve me correctly, you're a Canuck now, right?

congrats, JB! looks like you've gotta change your location - if my memory serve me correctly, you're a Canuck now, right?

If he's lucky he is...

I'll be spending the Christmas break shuttling kids to and fro...at least most of the time it's to physical activities (ski lessons, skating etc.) that I can join in. Also I'm ramping up my running schedule so the start on Jan 2nd doesn't kill me (part of my challenge will be race training 5 if not 6 days a week!).

(part of my challenge will be race training 5 if not 6 days a week!).

Ambitious. Best of luck :-)

Will running regularly counter my strength training? I've dialed it way down, to an occasional trail run here and there.

- Gugi9000

I've already done my fair share of holiday food festivities and I am done. So... come at me, son!

Booooo holiday food festivities are for DURING the holidays! Unless you celebrate something else, in which case you technically abided by the rules.

Yes, I am indeed in the Great White North. But Canuck, not quite :)

I made quite a stir the other night rooting for the USA world junior hockey team so loudly in the bar LOL.

I'm now in Toronto!

What! Dude! That's why you've been gone! Well congratz on everything.

Missed seeing you around, buddy.

Thanks so much!! I should be more present on the boards soon, although one of my yearly goals for 2012 is to be on the comp a lot less, so I'll have to time manage better!

Excited to be back!