New to the rebellion, teach me your ways!

Hi! New to all of this! I just started the 6 week challenge too.

But let me back up.

I'm 22, and love adventure. I love to climb mountains and trail through forests.

I also love to wrestle, climb, swim, fight, and run. Only problem is I don't actually know how to do those things. So instead of hurting myself, I've come here, to get motivated and to see what I can learn.

I want a better body image along with a body that can do things. I want to get into Muay Thai Boxing, Parkour, Archery, Kendo, gymnastics. I want to become a better me, and what better way than becoming stronger, faster, more adept?

Thanks for listening to my spiel.

P.S. My nerdy passions: cosplay, Supernatural, anime, BL, Game of Thrones, John Green books, Harry Potter and a lot more.

tumblr_np5reuuRKW1usr2rao4_500.jpg

• Like 3

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

| STR 9.75 | DEX 10.5 | STA 13.5 | CON 15 | WIS 11.75 | CHA 14.25 |

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: {1st}{2nd}{3rd}{4th}{5th}{6th}

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Thank you! I'll be sure to pick your brain about archery once I start up on it! I'm very excited. Actually, should there be any excercises I should do to strengthen the muscles needed? Like back excercises or anything like that?

• Like 1

Fayrn

Mermaid Assassin Lv 7

| STR 9.75 | DEX 10.5 | STA 13.5 | CON 15 | WIS 11.75 | CHA 14.25 |

Current Challenge

Past Challenges: {1st}{2nd}{3rd}{4th}{5th}{6th}

Character Profile

Books Read

20.94%

20.94%

Money Saved

25%

25%

Back exercises are a good idea especially if you're not very strong in all. For the back the pull up is king but not a lot of people(myself included) are strong enough to do them. Also some shoulder and tricep exercises couldn't hurt. Really though you can just get a bow with a draw weight you can handle. There's lots of options out there.

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion fayrn! i'll be checking your challenge posts too!

for martial arts i can try to help and i can give some advice in ways of warrior.

Yraen of the engwar! you are good in archery?! i'm pretty horrible in archery but i like it. i've gone shooting few times and i'm considering my first bow. (mostly it takes considering because i have no free time)

• Like 2