Gaining weight on Stronglifts 5x5 and calisthenics?

Hey guys.
I'd like to ask you, if you think if it's possible to gain some good weight doing stronglifts 5x5 with calisthenics after this workout. I recently took up on stronglifts and I am doing things such as dips, pull ups, chin ups, push ups etc. after I'm done with SL workout. On off days I hit heavy bag and I plan on going to swim from time to time. 
My goal isn't to have that bodybuilders physique, I just want to look bigger and be stronger.
Do you think this is a good approach?
Thanks

(I'm not sure if i posted in the right section, so sorry if not)

Gaining weight is all about eating a lot, ie: take in more calories than you burn. Are you trying to gain muscle? Are you a complete beginner or just new to lifting?

Waldo's beginner guide to bulking is a good read.

http://strengthunbound.com/bulking-complete-guide-for-beginners/

Ask yourself the questions there. If you're a complete newcomer to strength training your excess calories will mostly go to fat, so it needs to be done in moderation, perhaps just an extra 500 or so a day. How to keep that in check? Log your food - MyFitnessPal is your friend. Be as accurate as you can!

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

Short answer: No.  I don't think your approach is particularly good. 

Long answer:  My guess is that you don't realize how hard SL gets in just a matter of weeks.  It starts pretty easy, but the plan has you squatting 225 lbs in 12 weeks.  Most people hit a wall pretty hard near that point.  It will be difficult to maintain that much exercise when you are lifting that hard.  You will absolutely *need* your rest days for resting.  Too much swimming, heavy bag, etc will use up calories you want to direct towards building muscle.

You need to break your goals down better.  You can't do everything all at once without better programming than just slapping 3-4 separate programs/activities together and calling it your routine.

Searching the world for a cure for my wanderlust.