Batgirl with sixpack in belly fat

Hello Gentlenerds and Nerdladies! 

My name is Juvi and my secret identity is Batman. Okay... Batgirl, but I am as cool as Batman  :D

However, I'm from Germany and  I found the NF side, when I was stalking english speaking blogs about healthy living. (I try to improve my english skills and blogs are really fun to read)

But you want to know stuff about me. Okay, let's face the facts!

I desperatly need to loose about 30kg, I think that should be 66lbs. 

Earning my money with beeing supervisor by day is a really hard job. Decision have to be made, like "What should I eat for lunch?" or "Should I give ice cream to my team, 'cause it's hot and I like them?". 

That means, I sit the most of the time on a really nice chair and do stuff with my computer.

The most of the time, I eat the right things, but a few years ago, I was very depressed and took on a lot of weight. 

I lost 10 kg (22lbs) over the last three years, but now I want more. (Can you hear Billy Idol singing "More! More! More!" from Rebel Yell?)

"In the midnight hour... babe...

more, more, more....

with a rebel yell....

more, more, more...

MORE MORE MORE!"

Where was I?A... right... I was making a clean breast of my life. 

At night, I am part of a cool rock band as their lead vocalist. You won't believe me, but you need damn abs to sing! But my abs hide under belly fat... so... here I am, willing to get rid of the delicious bacon and become a healthier person.

My goals aren't just to loose weight. 

I want to run 15km without dying.  

I want to climb a climbing wall, not looking like Goofy. 

I want to do 50 Pushup without begging for release. 

I want to be happy with myself. 

I want to go on a stage and sing the lungs out of my body without feeling stiff and aching. 

They told me to join the rebellion. 

They told me to stand the fight.

And they told me, it would be worth the pain. 

So, my fellow nerds, here I am!

Its time for Batgirl to get a visible sixpack.

And to kick her own ass!

• Like 5

Juvi

Human Ranger Level 1

|| STR 0 | DEX 0 |STA 0 |CON |WIS |CHA 0 ||

~~ Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. - Og Mandino ~~

Welcome aboard! For what  it's worth, on the paleo diet you don't have to give up bacon! Your goals are great, measuable, specific and attainable.  You can do this. (And thank you for converting metric units for the Americans).  And I respect your knowledge of 80's metal.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Herzlich Willkommen!
Glad to see a fellow german join the army :) I know what you mean about the singing, I've been taking lessons for a while and some of the things my instructor makes me do are so challenging!

Good luck with your goals. There's a challenge going on right now and it's not too late to join if you want to start taking specific steps towards your goals :))

• Like 1

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Germans sigh. :P Hello neighbour, Holländisch. Wie geht es? And that is all my knowledge of the german language.

Welcome welcome. I am sure you are at the right address to fix everything! Giving up the food can be hard, very hard. But still! We can do this!

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Aaaw guys! Thanks for such a nice welcome :)

So nice to meet fellow germans and neighbours :D

I think I'll try the paleo stuff and see what happens. And I will report... and join the next challenge!

I'm so excited :)

Juvi

Human Ranger Level 1

~~ Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. - Og Mandino ~~

How is the push up goal coming along!? You can totally do 50 push ups right NOW if you wanted to, just break it into manageable sets :D I started with incline push ups and when I could comfortably do 10 reps of 5 sets I'd lower the incline until I could do knee push ups and then graduated those to regular push ups! 

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Hi Guys :D

I think there is a looooong road to happiness :) But I startet with a kind of paleo nutrition and it gives me a first success. I didn't lost weight, but yesterday I realized, that one of my trousers becomes a tiny little bit wider. 

My workout plan is at the moment just this: A plan :(

I worked out two times a week, but I think it's not enough. So now I pushed myself workout three times a week and go on with my kind of paleo nutrition :D 

Maybe the next days will be very hard, cause there's a heatwave in my part of Germany and I am melting aaaawwwwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy... 

Juvi

Human Ranger Level 1

Hey Juvi, did you survive the heat wave? I was suffering through it, especially the one bbww workout I did during it... after the first set I was drenched in sweat and felt sooo weak. But I pushed through and felt so much better for it. I hope you're doing well, keep it up and us updated ;)

• Like 1

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

@roseofmay: Awww :D

That is one of the greatest things I've heard since a few days !!! Thank you so much for your kindness : D

@Briniel: I survied! And I did a workout yesterday, but I felt like I get a slight cold... maybe the air conditioning at work tries to kill me. But I am hard enough to stand the fight *gg* Next workout is planned for Friday : D

• Like 1

Juvi

Human Ranger Level 1

Hey Juvi-

Welcome to the Rebellion! I'm new on these boards (just posted my own introduction), but I've been a Nerd Fitness Academy member since May. Loved reading your story and I think it's totally badass that you sing in a rock band. Anywhere we can hear your music online? I've played guitar on/off for the past 13 years and have written a decent number of my own songs as well...but I go through phases of playing a lot and then not picking up my instrument for a while.

I'll be joining in on the next challenge too...which gives us a good amount of time to plan everything out. I hope to see you around and follow along with your journey. Rock and roll!

• Like 1

ComradeTalls

Human | Rebel | Chaotic Good

[ Level 0 | STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0 ]

Good Morning! (okay... it's morning for me... maybe I should say "Good Evening" to some of you :D )

I'm not a really badass singer... my drillinstructor is a real badass. Her Voice sounds like Beth Hart... and she sings like Lzzy Hale. 

There is no official stuff, cause we write our own songs and work on a conceptional album. And the creative divas (I love them sooooooo much) wanna be perfect as hell, before anybody should hear a song... 

But as a real rebel, I'll send you a PN with the song, we started last week :) Just rehearsal stuff, but it gives you an idea of our stuff. 

• Like 1

Juvi

Human Ranger Level 1