Silverbolt's battle for Strength and Honour

Satan's butt crack is a terrible place to be.

Well done on the 10rep PB, it was awesome and beastly! Sorry about the reason behind it though :/ best foot forward and all that English crap. Like I said yesterday, see it as a positive. Lots of people say that redundancy was the best thing that could have happened to them. Hopefully you'll see it that when once the dust settles.

• Like 1

Battle Log - Record from the Front Lines

http://hblyne.com

Do you do any of the ab or Lat work Wendler suggests? I just saw one day of Pendlays.

Not directly, but I know where my weaknesses are, and the lats rank as one of my worst, so I try to fit in some extra lat work when I can. In theory I have Pendlays in my schedule twice a week, but in practice I haven't been doing much of my assistance work. One upside of being out of work is that I'll not be able to use time as an excuse for not getting them done, which means there should be more assistance done every session.

I also tend to lift fasted, just due to timing and see little difference in just a day. Consistent aggressive deficit I notice.

Level 0 Warrior

Amateur Powerlifter, Cricket nerd, Geek.

Battle log

Current 6 week challenge