Cherry’s Summer Challenge as an Assassin ~

c4cherry

Albeit late, my plan for this challenge is:

Goal # 1: Improve strength, stamina, & flexibility

- Continue with the BBW (increasing reps) M/W

-Yoga (every alternate day) T/T

-Sat (rest day/fun activity day)

-Surfing (every Sunday…yay...so looking forward to this)

Goal # 2: Eat better

- Go more paleo (Can’t seem to give up the grains, rice L but definitely will try cutting off pasta, bread, include more veggies

- Drink 2L water daily

Goal # 3: Summer fun/Weekly (plan to take advantage of the sunny days and do something exciting and a new activity every week (includes: rock-climbing, more SUP, hiking, kayaking....list is endless :excitement:  )

Side quest: A weird one, but always wanted to eat with chopsticks. Don’t know why I find it so hard! So this challenge, I’m going to make practice it daily …till I’m really good at it. (Seem to have butter fingers, and can’t keep them straight whew!)

The daily update thing, works well for me…so will just stick to that.  

Update: Happy to report that me getting up at 5AM everyday which was a quest in my last challenge, is now a habit (yay). Without any effort I’m awake at 5! Also, doing great with the hooping :star::star::star::star::star:

• Like 2

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Challenge 1,  Challenge 2

"Eventually all things will fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know that everything happens for a reason" ~ Anon

~~~~ STR 2 | STA 3 | DEX 2 | CON 1.5 | WIS 1 | CHA 2 ~~~~

Glad you made it to the party! Congrats on the habit of getting up at 5.

• Like 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Glad you made it to the party! Congrats on the habit of getting up at 5.

Thank you Elastigirl. Trust, all is going well with you ;)

~ C

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

"Eventually all things will fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know that everything happens for a reason" ~ Anon

There you are! *squee*

Looks like you have some awesome goals and a bunch of fun stuff going on (so jealous of the surfing ).

I pretty much taught myself to use chopsticks the same way years ago. It only took about a month, I think you'll be surprised about how quickly you pick it up. :)

• Like 1

~☆~BerBer ~☆~

LVL 1 Dwelf Assassin

STR: 0 | DEX : 0 | CON : 4.7 | STA : 3.7 | WIS : 2.80 | CHA : 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

About Me

ooooooooooh, those are brilliant goals!!!! 

Love them all, can encourage the water totally (that has become habit for me now, so good) and all the yummy summer plans

Can't wait to hear about them :)

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

There you are! *squee*

Looks like you have some awesome goals and a bunch of fun stuff going on (so jealous of the surfing ).

I pretty much taught myself to use chopsticks the same way years ago. It only took about a month, I think you'll be surprised about how quickly you pick it up. :)

Yep, here I am BerBer :)

Really want to get better at surfing this summer, love it!!

I started with the chopsticks and it's driving me nuts.....Patience is not my strong suit sometimes....I have to remind myself to *breathe, not get frustrated and practice makes things better ...LOL. :wacko:

Have a super Sunday my friend! :friendly_wink:

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

ooooooooooh, those are brilliant goals!!!! 

Love them all, can encourage the water totally (that has become habit for me now, so good) and all the yummy summer plans

Can't wait to hear about them :)

Thank you, and glad to be back. It's getting easy for me to chug down all that water :lemo: ...as it's getting hot, hot, hot

To be honest, I actually add lemon slices and a tsp of chia seeds in my water...makes it interesting as well...and what can I say, I'm loving it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

fresh mint leaves are also great, and/or some sliced fresh strawberries and letting it stand for a while... mmmh, the options are endless and summer is the best to get your taste for it :)

_CoverPhotoStrawberryLemonWater1.jpg?ito

• Like 1

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

fresh mint leaves are also great, and/or some sliced fresh strawberries and letting it stand for a while... mmmh, the options are endless and summer is the best to get your taste for it :)

_CoverPhotoStrawberryLemonWater1.jpg?ito

Yummmm....great ...will do. Who can resist strawberries!

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Happy Sunday lovely peeps :friendly_wink:

Am off for my surfing lesson now.... and will also try to get in some yoga today....In the spirit of International Yoga Day

Have fun ~

• Like 1

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Day1: Sunday/21June2015 Update:

Surf lesson. What a tiring yet fun fun day. It was glorious sunshine all day.

Went for a nice, long beach walk with my Honey in the evening and found two sand dollars...YAY...they are sooooo pretty :excitement:

Keyhole_sand_dollar_01.jpg

• Like 1

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Day2: Sunday/21June2015 Update:

1. Improve strength, stamina, & flexibility – yes did the BBW x2. Still can’t do the plank for more than 45 seconds L

2. Go more paleo – not so great as I had a huge sub for lunch. Dinner was better with just a salad!

3. Drink 2L Water – yes!

Total: 2/3

• Like 2

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

You're doing fabulous. Bww twice is great and yay to 45 seconds. I bet there was a time you would have wished to be able to do that. The same as there will come a time when you look back and say, remember I once could only do 45 ;)

Glad you loved the surfing, that's a proper workout too isn't it? And I love those sand dollars.... sometimes I wish I would live at the sea... but then again we do have pretty mountains her, and lakes, and there is traveling

• Like 1

Hi Cherry!

Thanks for stopping by my thread. I am glad to see that you are making some good progress on your goals! Giving up grains when going paleo can be challenging, but for me it was worth it. You can get there! :)

Subbing to join you on your journey. :pirate:

How's everything going?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BerBer.....

It's been.....tough!

I got the flu (a couple of days into my challenge) then when I was better.....I did way tooooo much of stuff (all at once). Now, I feel like I'm losing focus :((

It's crazy hot here (so, at least I'm drinking a lot of water), exercising ...isn't happening too much.

How's it going for you? Hope you are well...

~ C

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Hi Cherry!

Thanks for stopping by my thread. I am glad to see that you are making some good progress on your goals! Giving up grains when going paleo can be challenging, but for me it was worth it. You can get there! :)

Subbing to join you on your journey. :pirate:

Thank you. At the moment, not making too much progress (read: too much effort) into eating paleo. Summer is on full-swing and there's so much happening (read: excuse).

Ah well, I have to remember to take small steps instead of trying to do too much.

How do you feel that giving up grains has helped you?

Cheers,

~ C

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

Update:

It's been going slow....got the flu, recovered, been busy with stuff (read: excuses, excuses, excuses!!!)

1. Improve strength, stamina, & flexibility – haven't done too much, except a whole lot of surfing and SUP

2. Go more paleo – not happening at all. :nightmare: :nightmare: :nightmare: Too many summer parties and activities happening.

3. Drink 2L Water – yes (it's been crazzzzy hot and so at least, am happy to report that I'm chugging boatloads of water...yay)

Not sure how to get back to focusing on the challenge and being consistent. Any ideas will be much appreciated...

Cheers,

~ C

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

You're doing fabulous. Bww twice is great and yay to 45 seconds. I bet there was a time you would have wished to be able to do that. The same as there will come a time when you look back and say, remember I once could only do 45 ;)

Glad you loved the surfing, that's a proper workout too isn't it? And I love those sand dollars.... sometimes I wish I would live at the sea... but then again we do have pretty mountains her, and lakes, and there is traveling

Yep, surfing is a lot of exercise (for the full body) so that's great...because I've been doing so much...and the weather/water has been warm so it's really nice.

I love living close to the ocean....but I hear you...lovvvve the mountains as well. Feel blessed that Mother Nature has given us sooooooooo many options.

How's everything coming along?

Cheers,

~ C

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~

I'm glad you're back and feeling better! (read: flu sucks worse in summer) It's important to take care of yourself so you don't get hurt and have to sit out even longer. Small setbacks are definitely better than long ones.

I'm doing good! Chugging along, doing my BBW and yoga. Kind of loving it, kind of hating it. It's so Ooooo hot :(

~☆~BerBer ~☆~

LVL 1 Dwelf Assassin

STR: 0 | DEX : 0 | CON : 4.7 | STA : 3.7 | WIS : 2.80 | CHA : 1

Current Challenge

Battle Log

About Me

I'm glad you're back and feeling better! (read: flu sucks worse in summer) It's important to take care of yourself so you don't get hurt and have to sit out even longer. Small setbacks are definitely better than long ones. [That's true : ) but don't feel like doing much now :( ]

I'm doing good! Chugging along, doing my BBW and yoga. [that's awesome!!] Kind of loving it, kind of hating it. It's so Ooooo hot :([Yep, hard to work out in the heat :(]

c4cherry

~~ Level 1 ~~