Hey everyone! My name is Derek, and im going to become a superhero. Ive been lifting every day for about 10 months now, and im looking to really dial in my physique. My current goal is to work on my aesthetics so i can have more confidence at the gym and in my life in general. Then after that its time to build up some more strength. Maybe even compete some day, who knows? Anyway I just wanted to start becoming a part of the community since ive been readng articles from NF for close to a year. Nice to meet you all!

Edit: realized i should probably throw up some stats (not sure if thats okay to do here)

Currently 6'1"

195 lbs

Guessing im around 10-12% body fat

32 waist

46 chest

16 arms and calves

25 quads

hoping to up chest to 51, arms amd calves to 17, quads to maybe 28 and my waist honestly cant change much.

Any suggestions or tips are always appreciated!

What kind of lifting are you doing? Also, nutrition is probably going to be the biggest change you'll need to make, if you're doing the right kind of lifting, then eat PROTEIN.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Tanktimus, right now I'm cutting fat and trying to get as lean and defined as I can. After that I'm sure my confidence will go up and I'll feel comfortable in my skin. Then it's time to become the biggest and strongest person in the world! Haha naw after the summer I'm going to put on as much size and strength as I can. Get a real nice lean bulk in.

Size and strength involve two different kinds of lifting. High reps low weight is what you do to get bigger, while high weight low reps is what you do to get stronger, which was why I asked.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath