Texas/Dallas Beast on All Hallow's Eve (Halloween)

Hello Everyone!

I am training right now to run the Spartan Beast on Halloween. I want to run the elite race and was wondering if anyone else is doing the same? This will be my 1st OCR/mud run and I'm very excited for it! I volunteered for the Spartan Sprint at Cowboy's Stadium back on Father's Day weekend so I could get a free voucher for a future race!

A training partner in the area would be great, even if just for the running aspect. I currently go to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve to run trails and to get on some uneven surface, which has been a blast. I currently use training protocols from Obstacle Dominator and Crossfit Endurance and weight train/HIIT about 4-5 times a week and run 3 times a week if anyone is curious. But please let me know if you are in the area and going to run the Beast on Halloween! It would be fun to have a battle buddy doing this half-marathon monster!

Wolf

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.