My name is Chase, and I'm a newb.

Apparently there are now two Chase's here on the Nerd Fitness message boards!

Anyway, I'm a Grad Student at MOState, working on a Master's in Mathematics. I enjoy the Wheel of Time series, RPG's (currently working on Dragon Age: Origins), Lost, and long walks on the beach.

Currently weighing in at 228, I'd like to drop down to 210, or at least lower my body fat % significantly.

I've been working out for about 2 months consistently, and I'm still settling in on a workout, but I'm getting there!

Apparently there are now two Chase's here on the Nerd Fitness message boards!

Anyway, I'm a Grad Student at MOState, working on a Master's in Mathematics. I enjoy the Wheel of Time series, RPG's (currently working on Dragon Age: Origins), Lost, and long walks on the beach.

Currently weighing in at 228, I'd like to drop down to 210, or at least lower my body fat % significantly.

I've been working out for about 2 months consistently, and I'm still settling in on a workout, but I'm getting there!

Welcome Chase!

I've heard nothing but great things about Dragon Age: Origins...i'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed so I might give that a look next. I'm a big BioWare fan - can't wait for their Star Wars MMO next year.

I read half of the first wheel of time book and just couldn't get into it, but that was when I was in like 6th grade...so maybe if I gave it another shot now I'd like it.

And Lost is awesome...last week's episode with the lighthouse was really cool.

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

Wheel of Time gets pretty good in the first 3 books or so, then it kind of lags. But overall it's easily the best series I've read. Dragon Age is pretty good, worked through Mass Effect 2 last, and still kind of midway through Assassin's Creed 2.

As for Lost, I'm still in Season 3, but I've got spring break coming up so I plan on getting caught up!