Ceasefire :: Battle Log 2.0 (now with more coffee).

sticker,375x360.png

You talk about redefining my identity. I want a guarantee that I can still be myself.

This new Battle Log will have a daily post of the workouts I have done.

It will also be a house for my journey of self-acceptance.

My main goal is to change my body composition within the next 3-6 months by 5-10%.

Looking to get into the 'fitness' range of bodyfat.

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 135lbs

Stats: TBA

Before Pictures:

<INSERT PICTURES HERE>

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thur 9 Jul 2015

Respawn today. I needed this.

Knee is still borked. I want to say it was from jumping lunges, but it could have been when I slipped going for a low shot playing badminton.

It feels like something gets 'stuck' whenever I bend my knee to a certain degree?

At any rate, it's proving difficult. I've given myself a 2 week window to see if this thing fixes itself or if I have to head to sports medicine, again.

Ate Cheerios at breakfast which is unlike me because I don't usually eat until midday-2pm.

Kiddo didn't want milk in his cereal and I totally forgot - so I ate it. Because meh. It wasn't bad.

Mood relatively okay in comparison to yesterday which was the lowest day that I've had in a while.

Have a few things on my mind in regards to training and my work/debt situation, but otherwise doing well emotionally.

Workout at FBBC was pretty good. I got a sweat going and felt like my one-legged deadlifts were pretty solid. Had difficulty with a few movements so improvised. Notably could not do side lunges so switched to figure 8's. Also could not do mountain climbers so subbed for toe taps.

Good to have you with me, Rooks! =)

Fri 10 Jul 2015

Started off the morning kind of crabby. Husband is working from home today which is throwing me off of my game.

Did a short walk - Starbucks to park and back again. Will likely walk a little more later. I'd love to get in for a boot-camp session today as the workout looks tight.

Honestly feel like I need a giant kick up the ass. I don't know if it's accountability or a new routine or whatthefuckever, but I need something.

Knee is still bugging. I reached out to my coach last night and asked for his advice. He said he'd call me this morning, but no call as of yet.

I'd be happy with an email or text message with some suggestions. Will continue to work around the issue and hope it doesn't impact my 5k this weekend.

Weekend Recap.

Saturday was good. Had a great workout that morning, most noticeably enjoyed the jamball tosses. Really sweaty one.

OH. I should also mention that Friday night I rescued my daughter who had her leg caught in a tree. On the way out of the brush, I slipped on a pile of cinderblocks. One block fell on my left foot. Bruised and bloody, I had to clean up and get on the road. Turns out that helped pop my right knee back into joint!

Also played a lot of badminton that evening. Hot, sweaty, satisfied.

So...back to Saturday. After workout went on a drive to a yard sale to pick up some LalaLoopsy dolls for my daughters December birthday. Then met with my mother in law to hand off the children for the weekend and take great grandma back to her house. Got her settled. Ran errands. Played hackysack in the field at the top of the hill with my husband.

Sunday was the Color Run! TheRealKat, my husband and I walked 5k to get to the State Fairgrounds and then walked/jogged 5k. It was sticky and the venue was pretty packed. We then walked 5k home. After getting cleaned up, went out for burgers with the husband and kids. Played a little badminton and hackysack in the evening. Let the kids play in the sprinkler. Overall, had a very satisfying weekend which makes me sad that the week came on us so quickly!

Now I have to get caught up with work including some new tasks. The kids are bored and really want to go to the park.

So I'm going to finish my coffee, try to get motivated and see what I can get done.

This week I need to take before pictures. I am simply frustrated with my inability to lose stubborn stomach fat. My diet is the issue, but I'm not sure how fast or hard I want to tackle it. It's just frustrating. I've lost weight in my KNEES, but my stomach remains the same? Come on body...

193zx9ai241xkgif.gif

The body burns the fat where it thinks is acceptable first.  Usually, the stomach area is the last.  I've been struggling with that as well.  You're in good company...  well, half decent company.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'll accept that company! It's lonely on this side of the fence.

Monday Recap.

Monday was decent. Hackysack for 30 minutes in the evening. Cooked pork loin on the grill and paired with salad and beans in the evening.

Did 5+ hours of work including a task I'd been putting off because I didn't know how to do it. Now I do. So that's a win.

Went to bed feeling kind of crummy. My husband has been insistent on watching various shows/anime lately and it triggers me something terrible.

Trying to explain to him why it does this is impossible. But when he gets a Facebook message at 9:30pm from a friend asking if he'd watched a certain show yet and then begging me to watch that show so he can chat to this friend about it? It doesn't make me feel good.

So we kind of went to bed in silence again, for the second time in a week.

Shaking it off today. I have a birthdate gathering task for work. Gonna get the dishes started and then get to it...

Tue 14 July 2015

Dressed up ready for gym early. Just gotta put on my face.

Yes. I wear make up to the gym. No. I am not ashamed. Most days, it's the only interaction I have with adults outside of my husband in the evenings. I feel more comfortable in my skin when I at least have some lip gloss and mascara on. I'm about to go decide if it's a pink or brown kind of day for the eye-shadow. I think I need to buy some more fun colors. (Edit: I went with brown.)

Today has been very thought provoking. Thinking on friendships and acquaintances.

I know I'm not going to agree with everyone and vice versa, but sometimes I feel like no one really knows the real me?

Found out today too that my best friend may not be coming to visit me next year as planned after all...he has a girlfriend now, and although she's welcome, he 'can't promise anything'.

(╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”»)

OFF TO THE GYM I GO BEFORE I ASPLODE

...and the continuation, 2 hours later! (Traffic to the gym was a bitch. Oi.)

Good workout tonight. Enjoyed the kettlebell high pulls the most. Didn't much care for the front loaded TRX squats.

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home - husband is making tuna melts while I catch up on work emails.

It's almost 8pm and I'm sad that the day is done. Wonder if when the sandwiches are in the oven, I can get some hackysack in...

Wed 15th July and Thur 16th July.

I keep forgetting I have this, but not this time. I think it's helping me stay somewhat accountable...

Yesterday was a bum day. So much going on - a lot of work, a lot of cleaning, kids not behaving/purposefully disobeying me.

And then it came to the evening and my daughter wouldn't settle. Took me 2 hours to get her to bed. So I went to bed early. Couldn't sleep...

...and then the upstairs neighbors came home at 11pm and were up chatting/laughing/shouting until 2:30am when I finally got up to go yell in the hall. My husband stopped me and politely called up 'ladies, could you keep it down? It's getting late'. That's not what I would have said. I didn't get to sleep until after 3am and then I was awake at 7am.

So this morning I decided to get some work done and do a kettlebell set in the yard. Interrupted by work half way through, but still got the time in.

Also did about 45 minutes of hackysack last night with my husband before making dinner and then again after because we were bored. Getting better.

Tonight is a bootcamp session. I need to do some work in the office afterward (math, blah) and then I'm trying to think of something quick/easy/takeaway that isn't going to derail me completely. I'm thinking of a salad from Dino's Gyros...

EDIT.

Bootcamp was good. Kids refused to sit still though which was very annoying. Personally liked the step-ups and slams.

Went to bed upset again, it seems to be a trending thing. Also did end up getting a salad. It was great.