Becka starts anew (nsfw underwear shot)

As I said in my respawn thread the wagon and I parted company but I got back on at the end of June at which point I weighed 259lbs.

As of last Saturday (my first weigh in) I weighed 251.25lbs due the startling weightloss that always seems to accompany the first week of a diet.

My target is to lose 26lbs (10%) os starting body weight before I go on holiday in late september. I'm starting out by eating healthy and exercising ten minutes a day. So far I've succeeded at this. Next weigh in Saturday.

I'm calling this my starting shot but strictly it was taken a week and a half in. I'll take another at the start of August.

Start 07/15

Becky

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Shapeshifting Dragon Girl

Woke up this morning and did my ten minutes exercise. Had to spend a willpower point to do it because I was so groggy and part of me wanted to leave it until this evening. I'm glad I did maake myself do it because it helps wake me up.

After exercise I had a berry and banana smoothie made with soy milk and a scoop of vanlla flavour protein powder. I love these because it's like having milkshake for breakfast but even taster.

Lunch was smoked mackeral with salad dressed in cider vinegar and aa wholemeal bread roll. Which waas nommy.

Dinner was salmon, wholegrain pasta, cherry tomatoes and cucumber in an olive oil and cider vinegar dressing which was spiked with chillies and even more nommy.

Later this evening I'm having a small beer because it's the weekend and my calories allow it.

All in all another successful (if fishy) day.

Becky

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Another good day!

Today was weigh in day! I lost another 4.25lbs.

Did my ten minute exercise this afternoon..

Breakfast was a strawberry and banana smoothie with protein powder.

Lunch was a variant on this http://www.thedailymeal.com/river-cottage-summer-garden-soupbut with slightly different veg (I had no fennel and I had a pile of rapini) with a wholemeal roll.

Dinner was Salmon, brown rice, avocado, tomato and spring onion.

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Yet another successful day. I was tweeting earlier about how pleased I am with how things are going.

Of course the hardest point is ahead. The bit where I have to try not to either get burned out/disheartened or overenthusiastic but instead keep the balance. Hopefully by going for the tortoise route I won't burn out (if I burn out on ten minutes exercise a day I'm going to the doctor because that's not right at all) but knowing when my body is ready for me to up  the exercise without burning out because I'm doing too much will be a trick.

Did my 10 minutes exercise before lunch.

Breakfast was strawberry, raspberry and banana protein smoothie.

Lunch was the summer garden soup again as I made 2 portions yesterday. Again with a wholemeal roll.

Dinner was smoked mackerel with potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, peas and broad beans.

Becka.

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Still in that highly motivated starting streak.

Did my ten minutes exercise this morning.

Breakfast - berry/banana protein smoothie

Snack - Apple

Lunch - Chicken, salad, wholemeal roll

Dinner - Chicken, pasta, tomatoes and avocado with chilli spiked light mayo.

Becka

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

These logs are getting a little repatative but since I'm reporting success I guess that's a good thing.

Struggled to get out of bed but managed my ten minutes exercise before leaving for work when I did.

Berry Banana Protein smoothie for breakfast.

Tuna salad and roll for lunch.

Apple snack.

Salmon and wholemeal pasta salad for dinner,

Becka (aka Shutsumon)

Currently primarily updating in my challenge thread but I took my start of August photo today and since its an underwear shot again I thought 'd put it here.

August progress

Now to me there's improvement on my thighs and my belly looks a smidgen smaller but I'm not sure how much of it is better lighting.in this months photo.

Becka

Becka (aka Shutsumon)