Moved from the muscle boards... trying to maintain!

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?6727-Traveling-and-trying-to-maintain!

That was my original post. I realized I was probably in the entirely wrong boards and my apologies! I've been keeping track of my workouts on NF for a few days now, but have been working out for 18 months now (army life..)

A sum up of my story is that I graduated an army school in florida and have just traveled (by car) back up to Massachusetts. I've been struggling with maintaining a good diet (not strictly Paleo, but working towards it hopefully!) and just made the goal to eliminate coffee all together.. while slowly eliminating energy drinks (I have about 4 a week) as well.

Now I am home and trying out a temporary lifestyle (if all goes well) and I will be moving to South Korea for a year as a military duty station. Its hard to get the always on the move/always moving aspects out of my head.. I'm home for 6 months at least, but I feel like I'm leaving again in a week. Its a weird feeling. Hope I can get back into the swing of things.

As (and if) you're reading this, please give me insight of whether its a good/solid/steady/what-have-you routine, and please be strict on my eating habits.

I'll have you know I ate alot today, and I'm STILL hungry. I have this problem alot. I don't know whether to blame it on a fast metabolism (which I've had through my youth, don't know if its returning because of my working out?) or lack of eating the right things. If you read my previous posts on the muscle boards, you can see that I'm not eating terribly, but I don't know what to add to my diet to make me feel full for more than 2 hours.

Oh, and I'm a vegetarian. Yep I cursed myself about 9 years ago. I took back fish after giving it up for 3 years, but I don't eat much. I eat tuna packs almost on a daily basis and have been adding fish fillets to my diet as often as I can. i LOVE sushi.. so don't hate on me for having it once and a while! Also, I think I'm going to go shopping for some shrimp to add to my veggies!

Thanks for reading! I know its long, but it's almost like I'm blogging or writing a journal, haha.

EDIT to original post 9/26/2013-------

Hey guys. I don't want to post a whole new thread so I'm just going to edit this one and carry on (like nothing every happened) with my training. So if you want to skip through this boring stuff and get to the current stuff I believe it stops on page 22. 

So this thread started when I was in Florida finishing up a military school of Explosive Ordnance Disposal. I have since graduated and am an EOD Tech in the National Guard in MA. When I was in school I met my husband and we got married in January 2011. A month after we got married he got stationed in South Korea (if you read through the blog you'll see my travels and training through out) for a year. He got back in February 2013 and we drove across the country and now live in WA. Currently, I am working my way through the hiring process of getting a job with a local Police Department, and flying back to MA every now and then for training. 

Since we moved here, it's been hard to keep up with a regular workout routine. Shortly after we got here, I got offered a UXO Tech job in Guam, took it, and lived there digging holes by hand in the 110 degree 100% humidity weather for 2 months. Before I left, I was DLing 225, squatting 210, PC 135, and snatching ~100. I weighed 155. I got home and weighed 140. There was no gym there and after a 12 hour day it was hard to build the willpower to go for a run in the heat, although towards the end I did. I ate only when I was hungry (cause heat makes people not hungry), and I admittedly drank way too much. 

After that, I got home and had to go to another month of training back in MA that I didn't lift and rarely ran and drank too much. I got home again and I think I've been home fairly routinely ever since. I fly back to MA now and then but not enough to really screw with my lifting/routine. 

So this year has been fairly downhill. I had the best time of my life in Guam, though, and I definitely needed it. This year I turned 21. Needless to say I have grown a gross liking to drinking and its not great. Sometimes I smoke cigarettes socially, something that I've never done before. I guess what I'm trying to get to is the fact that I've grown further into my depression and its harder to get out, hence why I haven't been on. My night terrors got worse (had them in Guam, at home, here in WA, and even in barracks while training), and when I'm here in WA I can't sleep. I finally went to my doctor who prescribed me anxiety medication to help me fall asleep/when I needed it, since I told her about my alcohol problems that I felt were growing. This also stemmed from my social anxiety that I've had all my life. 

Anyways, sob story over, I want to start crawling out of my hole and get back to where I was. I'm still working out/lifting 5-6 days a week, but focusing more on staying lean/volume work/and running speed. I do alot more body weight stuff now and haven't gone heavy in a while. 

I have a PT test coming up for my unit and the Police Academy (a whole 'nother story), and after those I'm hoping to start really lifting heavy again. I want to keep my weight down as much as I can so my pushups, situps, sprint, and run can all be at their prime. I've been training these steadily for the last month or two, and I'll elaborate later on the blog where I start to track my workouts again. 

The biggest thing lately has been diet. I do good, granola bar before the gym, eggs/something at noon, then try to not eat till I'm hungry/dinner, but its hard when I don't really care as much as I do. Night is the worst because I usually have a few beers and eat too much after dinner. Its also hard when i'm making dinner for my husband too, and he has no desire to eat well (he's naturally lean and muscular, football player for umpteen years). 

So this is the story of my last year and the hole that I've dug (atleast a brief overview), and I'm hoping to dig myself out. 

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/6814-moved-from-the-muscle-boards-trying-to-maintain/page-22 <----- Link to most current entry.

Anything is possible for him who believes. (Mark 9:23)
"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training
STR-10 DEX-6 STA-9 CON-4 WIS-16.5 CHA-5

I like your moxie, and it seems like you're a hard worker. You're definitely on your way to awesome. What keeps you motivated to do so much?

Haha, I don't really know what you mean by moxie. But I've gotten that alot, people asking how I stay so motivated. And honestly, I don't really know. I think its just the thought that I will be where I want to be eventually. Being in the army definitely pushes me foreward too. I like to stay in shape to push my peers and my family to maybe (hopefully) do the same. I also like to me a role model for younger girls and just women in general who never thought they could do stuff like that. That goes along with my job choice (EOD Tech) which is definitely a mans job (there were 30 females to 1000 males at my school). I have to keep up with the guys and I dont want them to sigh when they get a girl on their team!

:)

"The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid." -Marcus Aurelius
Current challenge
My Training

today!

So! today was alot like yesterday, but I spent alot more time at the gym.

-Woke up, ran my 3 miles.

Ate breakfast;

3 egg whites, broccoli, spinach and tomatoes!

aaand a protein shake (I was still hungry, ha)

-Had an apple around noon, been drinking water non stop (stinks cause I have to pee so much).

-For lunch I had steamers veggies with green beans and potatoes in a light butter sauce (mmm :))

-Went to the gym around 3;

ran on the treadmill as a warmup for 1 mile at 8.6 and 1% incline

did my normal abs (I'll repost for those that don't want to go to my other board)

average workout (what i did today)

-reverse crunches (basically leg lifts) 15 to the front, 10 to each side

-40 side crunches each side

-medicine ball twists (10 lb ball) 40 (1,2,3, 1! count)

-45 second plank

-lemon squeezers (v-ups, whatever you call them) 20

-hanging leg lifts x20

then;

-side arm lifts w/8 lbs (weak, but building muscle!) x10

-front arm lifts x10

then i rotate each cycle between;

-elevated pushups (feet on medicine ball) x15

-then pull-ins w/ medicine ball x10

and/or

-dumbbell pushups (8 lbs) doing a pushup then lifting the weight x10

-then switch every other cycle between

side bends w/ 20 lbs x20 each side &

Back extensions/hyperextensions x10 to front and each side w/10lbs (yay new equipment!)

-Today I added in squats (I try to do that as often as I can)

after each set of abs I do x20 squats w/60 lbs (working it up, just started doing them)

-and I cycled through this 4 times

This is what I'm going to try to make my normal routine. Woo! I love it :). I add random stuff sometimes too (like today i did 20 cable crunches just because I felt like it :))

dinner

i had shrimp/spinach/broccoli/carrots w/olive oil seared in a pan & a sweet potato :) (very good!)

and now I am couch bound.

one more thing

I wanted to touch apon one of Steve's articles about how expensive the Paleo diet can be. I used to use thermogenics and other supplements to help me with my workouts. Today I went grocery shopping and finally decided to ditch the thermogenics (which i spent roughly 50 dollars a month on) and use that money to buy fresh veggies and fruits and eggs and everything else Paleo! I think I made a great decision and honestly, after buying everything I needed, it ended up being about half of what I used to spend on supplements! So if you're stuck in the predicament I was.. not thinking you could afford the good life of good eating, but don't want to give up your thermogenics... trust me! with this diet you will have natural energy once you start your workout, and will burn calories just the same.. I haven't noticed a negative thing :).

Until tomorrow!

Current challenge
My Training

So today is kind of a dissapointment.

I ran my 3 miles when I woke up.

had breakfast of omlette with spinach, brocolli, mushrooms and tomatoes

and have had no time for the gym tonight, unfortunately. I suppose today will be my off day instead of tomorrow. but thats almost okay because of how sore my body is from yesterdays workout!

lunch was mixed veggies and tuna :)

dinner is a slice of salmon and brocolli on the side!

Current challenge
My Training

I'm so soreeeeee.

To make up for my loss of yesterday.. and with my early(er) start and lots of spare time I spent a good 2 hours at the gym today, haha.

Woke up, ran a different route 3.5 miles (took my time though, prob a 8mph pace)

breakfast(first half?) Ate half a protein bar and half a protein shake

Went to the gym;

-Elliptical for 12 min on random at level 18 warmup

-my normal routine from earlier. except I only did 3 reps.

- and instead of my plank, i did the up/down plank x10 w/10 sec of plank before and after

- pull ins with the ball upped to x15

Then after this i found the hanging ropes and did

-pushups w/ them x10 (HARD!)

-rows w/back extention x10

and cable crunches x20

I switched between hanging leg lifts x20 and back extentions/hyperextentions w/10 lbs x10 front and each side

then up/down plank x10 w/10 sec before and after

every other set I did squats x20 (1st), 10(3d set), 20(5th) w/80 lbs

I did this rotation x5

Then i left the gym, verrrry sore!

breakfast 2d half the last half of my bar and shake :)

lunch I had an early lunch because of how hungry I was. 2 Egg omlette w/spinach and mushrooms & a handful of almonds

now to wrap presents. I'll post dinner later, and whether or not i decide to go on a little run later.

maybe a hr nap... haha. jk i cant nap.

till later!

Current challenge
My Training

OH! I forgot I took this picture this morning too. A progress picture, its been about 4 weeks of solid workout/abs/running/diet(still rough) ect.

observations are that my waist is definitely becoming more toned and my sides are definitely building muscle, and my abs are becoming more prevalent. also, my arms are gaining strength too. I'd like to say the same about my shoulder! But unfortunately I'm still on 8lb weights for the arm lifts. Also, my butt seems to be getting bigger (of muscle duhh lol) thanks to lunges and squats and sure running too. Legs have always been solid but they seem to be getting moreso.

weight last time I weighed myself I was roughly 135. I'm 5'8", and when I joined the army 18 months ago I was a twig at 110 (underweight). I haven't weighed myself since I left Florida. Who cares anyways, long as I feeel good!

Posted Image

Edit-- PS! tomorrow i'm upping my 8lbs to 12 and see how I can do! Especially on my dumbbell pushups :)

Current challenge
My Training

Today;

It wasn't until I was at the gym till I realized how much of a workout I did yesterday. My body ACHED!

Woke up, ran 3 miles (18 degrees out! time to invest in some insulated running pants =/)

breakfast I had (not paleo) 2 packs of Quakers weight control maple syrup oatmeal (7 g of protein and not too much sugar so I thought it wasnt terrible, also warm after my cold run :))

I also had a protein shake (1/2 on my way to the gym, 1/2 after the gym)

gym

Was miserable! my body barely even did the normal routine I do!

-did the normal routine x3

-upped my 8lbs to 10lbs and still did fine

-upped my 15, 10,10 reverse crunches to 15,15,15

-upped my back extention/hyperextentions to 25lbs side and front

NO squats today. two days in a row was a bad idea haha.

Also no elliptical warmup. by the time i got going i completely forgot about it!

With the hanging ropes after my sets of normal routine,

-rope pushups x10

-body weight rows / hyperextentions x10

(then I went back and did up down planks x10 and side planks with the ball between my feet x45 sec ea)

repeated this x3

Then I did some miscellaneous stuff, more planks, more hanging leg lifts, more dumbbell pushups.

Then I said screw it my body is stopping me today, dont wanna overdue it so I left!

Overall I thought it was a good workout considering my routine yesterday.

lunch i had a big lunch to try to keep myself from getting hungry before dinner, and as of now i'm stuffed so maybe it worked!

-spinach salad w/broccoli, cauliflour, mushrooms, carrots and tuna

-small plate of collard greens (I dont really know paleos veiw on these???)

-for dressing I had a splash of olive oil w/lemon :)

observation

I'm starting to notice how sporadic my routine is. its not that its bad, its just that every day when I'm at the gym I need to think about what I'm going to be doing and kind of make it up on the spot. This isn't terrible, but I'm starting to think it would be better if i logged my workouts in advance, that way i'll have much more structure instead of all these ideas floating around in my head.

also, lately i've been doing the gym in the morning. Sunday I loved it, it worked great, but Im noticing that my body i think is not responding as well to this.. using all my energy first thing in the morning and having nothing to do (currently unemployed, boooo) in the afternoon, so I'm going to go back to my run in the morning, relax/daily chores ect, then workout in the afternoon/before dinner so I come back and have my recovery meal be dinner! so much better. We'll see how long I can hold this though, I have the job interveiw tomorrow and although I want a job, I'm sure my unit is going to be able to offer me alot of stateside opportunities like VIPS around the country for the next election season. I can only hope!

And one more thing! I've had so much more energy these last few days :). And no coffee and no energy drinks to speak of! woop :)

Off to walmart, may post my battle plans later along with my dinner, but we'll see how far I get :)

Current challenge
My Training

dinner was great! haddock fillet, asparagus, and sweet potato.

So I figured out a good workout plan using everything that I've been doing lately. I'm going to type it up here mostly for myself, but if your interested youre welcome to comment.

exercise bank (not the workout, just contents)

1. Side bends x25 w/25lbs

2. reverse crunches x15 front, and both sides

3. side crunches x40 ea (may or may not be replaced by something)

4. 10 Sec plank, up/downs x10, 10 sec plank

5. v-ups x20 (trying to up reps or add weight)

6. side arm lifts/front arm lifts x10 w/10lbs

switch between

a. hanging leg lifts x25

b. back extentions/hyperextensions x10 each side w/25lbs

a. elevated ball pushups x15 & pull ins x15

b. dumbbell pushups w/ 10lbs x10

then

7. hanging pushups x10

8. inverted body rows x10

9. cable crunch w/80 lbs x20

10. side planks w/ ball between foot x45sec & ball plank x45 sec

and lunges and squats

actual schedule

day 1 warmup: 15 min elliptical

1-6, A, A, lunges

1-6, B, B, lunges

1-6, A, A, lunges

1-6, B, B, lunges

day 2 warmup: treadmill 1 mile 1% incline

1-6, A, A,

1-6, B, B,

1-6, A, A,

1-6, B, B,

7-10x4

Day 3 warmup: elliptical

1-6, A, A, squats

1-6, B, B, squats

x2

Day 4 warmup: treadmill

1-6, A, A

1-6, B, B

x2

7-10x4

Day 5 warmup: elliptical

1-6, A, A, lunges

1-6, B, B, lunges

x2

Day 6 warmup: treadmill

1-6, A, A

1-6, B, B

x2

7-10 x4

Day 7 rest/ swim

And of course add my 3 mile run every morning.

Long and drawn out but it'll help me having this posted!

I will update things as I increase weights/reps and such.

I have to say it'll be interesting to see if i can stick to the routine without adding things at the end of my workout, ha

Current challenge
My Training

todayyyyyy

I started with my 3 mile run per usualll

breakfast was veggie omelet

lunch was plate of collard greens with shrimp

preworkout half a protein bar

gym

I started with day 1, lunges! I did the routine above 1-6, a/b, a/b, & lunges

For the lunges, I did each set for 15 w/20lbs in each hand (40 total) and ouch! I did the walking lunges, not standing still, with knees to the ground. my hope is that my butt hurts tomorrow :).

post workout protein shake

dinner sweet potato, mixed veggies and shrimp again

observation

I kind of feel like I'm at a standstill. Or a plateau or whatever you say. So today while I was doing my (now getting-mundane) routine, I thought that it would be smart to not only have a day 1,2,3, ect, but to have a week one, week two, and switch between to two every other week. the second week schedule will work pretty much the same muscles, but in different ways. i'll also have different cardio warm ups (im thinking the row machine and stair climber warmups). I'm going to youtube alot of workouts tonight and see what else i could add as my second week workout. now, there are obviously going to be repeat exercises, but hopefully a new set of them too.

We'll see what i can do!

Current challenge
My Training

I came up with a prototype Week 2 workout! I think it'll workout, other than the fact that I have never done any of the workouts haha.

Week 2

Warmups; machine rows, and stair climber

1. Situps (w/ Bosu ball & w/o bosu ball switchoff)

2. bosu side crunches

3. bosu v-ups

4. bosu side planks / up/downs

5. bosu pushups

A. hanging leg raises

B. hyperextensions w/ 25lbs each way

A. pushups w/ trunk rotation

B. plank w/ knee to elbow

6. TRX pushups

7. TRX body row

8. TRX squat (3A switch to hanging leg lifts)

9. lateral lunges w/ weight

10. romanian deadlifts w/dumbbells

squats

now how i'm going to divvy it up per diem... hmmm...

day 1 warmup: stair climber 13 mins

1-5, A, A

1-5, B, B

x2

6-10 x4

day 2 warmup: machine rows x? (i'll figure it out)

1-5, A, A, squats

1-5, B, B, squats

x2

day 3 warmup: stair climber

1-5, A, A

1-5, B, B

x2

6-10 x4

day 4 warmup rows

1-5, A, A, squats

1-5, B, B, squats

x2

day 5 warmup stairs

1-5, A, A

1-5, B, B

x2

6-10 x4

day 6 warmup rows

1-5, A, A, squats

1-5, B, B, squats

x2

day 7

rest / swimming

I'll give it a go starting next monday!

Current challenge
My Training

today!

woke up, ran 2 miles today, but the second mile is pretty much all uphill so i thought it was a good trade off.

breakfast two eggs, spinach, tomato and almonds

lunch haha, funny story, i made home made protein bars and munched on macadamia nuts and almonds, and then had one of them, not bad!

gym

warmup; 1 mile treadmill 1% incline 8.5 mph

did day 2's workout.

-i added 5lb ankle bracelets to both feet for my reverse crunches, and did 10 reps each side

-i also added the 5lbs for my hanging leg lifts, still did 20 though!

-i upped my cable crunches to 100lbs x 15 reps

aaaand i think thats about it for increases. I'm going to gradually add the weight to all of my abs workouts, specially the v-ups, and will eventually add a resistance band to my up/down planks.

dinner scallops! so not hungry from all the mixed nuts and protein mix at lunch, ha

so i feel good about adding the weight. i'm gunna keep it up and see where i can get!

Current challenge
My Training

Yellow!

In a great mood today! I had an interview for Honor Guard, and I'm starting training in January! And on top of that, I finally decided to enroll in an online college and get my degree going! I'm very excited and almost have everything I need to start classes. And on top of this... My body had this huge... I don't even know what to call it... over night formation haha, and everything tightened up, my abs are looking great! My legs are killing though (squats), but my obliques are solid! I don't know what I've been doing right, but its working. Possible pictures tomorrow. AND! I got my Paleo book by Robb Wolf! I'll start it tonight.

ANYWAYS!

ttodayyyy

breakfast I crumbed up my homemade protein bars and poured almond milk on them for a GREAT cereal idea

lunch snacked on the rest of my protein crumbs, banana and almond butter! And a small plate of eggplant parm

gym!

I tried out workout day 3 w/ squats (60lbs) but didnt get to many squats done because my thighs started KILLING. So i did 3 sets of 5 w/60 lbs.

-in replacement of the squats, i did deadlifts (first ones EVERR!) w/50 lbs. not terrible! I did 2 sets of 10 after each circuit.

-again, i had the 5 lb weight w/leg lifts

-and 5bs on each leg w/ reverse crunches

- and added 5 lbs to my v-ups on each leg

dinner sweet potato, shrimp, spinach and mushrooms

I feel like more happened today, but that was pretty much it! I've been working myself harder at the gym till the point of where my shirt is drenched in sweat and my body shakes. maybe thats why its starting to all come together, i do shorter, harder reps with more weight. I highly suggest it! Now to start my book :)

Current challenge
My Training

Sorry, no picture today.

breakfast home made protein bar

lunch asparagus, collard greens, and a banana with almond butter.. and a homemade protein bar(brownie...)

gym

did my day 4, with weights on my feet. upped my side bends to 35 lbsx20 and upped my cable crunches to 110lb x10

i did 5x5 deadlifts at the end, only 50lbs

i ran this morning, 1 mile in 630, then the second mile up my street i sprinted till i saw stars, walked till they went away, and sprinted.. ect for a mile

aaand thats about it.

dinner i kinda snacked. had a protein shake after the gym. protein bar around 7. and the mom made pound cake... so i had a slice... :( I was BAD!

been munching too much. i think its stress related because holy jeeze am i stressed lately. this whole being-home-for-more-than-7-days is starting to not be that great.

tomorrows christmas eve... hope to have some xmas cheer.. eat alot of junk possibly, we'll see how i feel tomorrow. hopefully more motivated.

still reading robb wolf's paleo solution. its a great book and i wish i could convince others to read it but my family doesnt read.

till tomorrow

Current challenge
My Training

UH OH. My junkfood-ing has begun (thanks to the mother bringing home eggnogg "covered" almonds... oh jeeze they are so good). Thats okay. cause as cliche as it is, the new year is going to start FULL PALEO!!

breakfast 2 egg omelet w mushrooms spinach and broccoli

lunch mixed veggies w/butter and tuna fish... along with a handful.. and a 1/2.. of eggnog covered almonds. SO GOOD.

gym the gym closes at 3 today, not that thats any excuse, but I decided I'm going to take 2 days off and let my body rest. Its been reallly sore and after reading Robb Wolf's Paleo Solution, it's convinced me that a couple days of rest is no big deal, infact it is thought well to do so, specially since according to his book i'm the type thats slowly killing myself with how much I work out! I havent had a day off in a while, and I beat myself to death. After Christmas I'll get back into the swing of things. (not that i'm out now).

I did run this morning. I did the same thing as yesterday, running a fast mile (630) and sprint/walking my way back. Woop! I ran around like a crazy woman cleaning the house... does that count?!

dinner I have no idea whats for dinner, i'm hoping I can fast until tomorrow (not been hungry in a while) but we'll see how well that goes with all this xmassy stuff going on.

WOOP

Current challenge
My Training

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I just want to say... after being basically Paleo for 2-3 weeks now, and eating NOT PALEO AT ALL today (lasagna, corn bread, cheesy potatoes, chocolate, banana bread) my stomach has been KILLING ME and I've spent the last hour running back and forth to the BR. (TMI, I know) But holy crappp!!

Running and gym tomorrow :)

Current challenge
My Training

So after all the crap I ate yesterday, I decided to try to fast for most of the day, and for the most part succeeded.

woke up, ran a 3.5 mile route (in new underarmor running tights!!)

breakfast if you wanna call it that, small peice of a home made protein bar.

sipped on tea and water all day, a handful of almonds around 130 before my workout at the gym

gym did a bunch of random stuff

ran 1 mile @ 1.5 incline 8.5-9 mph

did some planks, side planks, side bends w.25lb x20x3, leg raises (10 lbs on feet) x20 x3 back extention/hyperextention x25lb each sidex10x3

squats 50lb 5x5

lunges w/20 lb each hand 5x5

deadlifts w/50 lbs 5x3

cable crunches 110 lbs 10x4

TRX pushups 10x4

TRX body row 10x4

aaaaand i think thats it among other random planks and such

and i munched some shrimp (maybe 7 or so) as well as celery, carrots, and red peppers at a dinner party.

i came home and had a glass of coconut milk and a glass of tea and handful of almonds.

not to bad! tomorrow is a trip to chicago for 3 days to visit my fiance and his family for the holidays. I will be running with him every day i'm there (he says the route is about 3 miles in the woods!) but no gym there. I'm going to try to stay as paleo as i can, but it's going to be hard since he wants to take me EVERYWHEREEE! I'm excited though! After the visit its going to be 100% paleo all the time. (hopefully!) i need a steady job to fund the diet though. I did get a GNC giftcard. Any suggestions?

Till probably saturday!

Current challenge
My Training

Well, back from Chicago! Had the greatest time ever, but was not Paleo nor working out for any of it! (unless you count the miles of walking thru the streets of the city working out :))

Tomorrow its back on track with FULL PALEO, FULL WORKOUT, FULL RUN!!

I saw the challenge update, I'll probably make a blog post for it, but I already have so many goals in mind!

Untill tomorrow!

Current challenge
My Training