Fell off the wagon, realized square wheels weren't working

So yeah, I was on NF last summer, doing alright, and then had a rough fall/winter/spring, and totally fell off the NF map. My anxiety (GAD/social/phobias) spiked this spring due to a few factors, I was depressed and didn't know it, and have been under considerable stress from multiple sources.

I realized in December that I needed to change my life in a pretty massive way, and then realized again in May that another area of my life needed some more huge changes. I'm working on getting into grad school and looking for a new job at the same time at this point, am single again, and trying to focus on what *I* want instead of trying to renovate myself to fit into someone else's life, yet again. 

I started back at the gym a few weeks ago and began Starting Strength last week, and am feeling pretty good about it. I'm motivated at the moment, but I need to figure out how to be disciplined to keep up the momentum.

Anyway, I'll be starting a new battle log and hopefully joining the next Challenge.

• Like 2

Level 1 Human* Ranger

0.85 STR | 1.8 DEX | 2.6 STA | 3 CON | 4 WIS | 0.6 CHA

Battle Log - Challenge #2Challenge #1 

* Likely Definitely raised by wolves 

Welcome back!!  Definitely jump into this community with a battle log and the challenges.  I've found it mush easier to keep motivated with the amazing support system of Rebels here on NF!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65