the-bourne-legacy-trailer-hits-the-mark.

Jason Bourne was the tip of the iceberg. Treadstone continues as Blackbriar, and we are still out there....

bourne_screen_confidential_papers_treads

So I am taking a page from an old NF article and learning to live like Jason Bourne this challenge.

Goal 1:

bs04i-run1.jpgI can run flat out for half a mile before my hands start shaking

In preparation for my Half Marathon in September, I need to run lots and lots of half-miles, a.k.a. 800m repeats. Specifically, I will work my way up to 10x800m in three sessions on odd weeks of the challenge (even weeks will be distance training).

Goal 2:

tumblr_lz722ikT9N1qzvu9uo1_1280.jpgNo one comes over the mountain. -Yeah, well, I did.

Still perusing strength goals mostly under the guise of Convict Conditioning. The one area in which I will allow some flexibility is squats. I can skip squats if I feel I am not recovering well from the running.

Goal 3:

]

Tu sais qui je suis?

Can't remember his own name, but Bourne could ask you if you know it in at least half a dozen languages. My goal is to practice four: Spanish, French, Italian, and German, earning at least 10 points in each on Duolingo per day.

No dietary goal this time, because I want to eat for performance right now.

And...I think that wraps it up.

• Like 10

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Journey before Destination

(insert beginning bracket) youtube] link goes here that should do it :)

Aaaaaahhhh! I was trying to use img, and it kept changing to url. Gracias, grazie, merci, and danke!

Grats on being the first up for the new challenge !

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

I am a bit of an overachiever, plus the theme idea occured to me about week two of the last challenge, so I already had it all planned out. ;)
  • Like 2

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Aaaaaahhhh! I was trying to use img, and it kept changing to url. Gracias, grazie, merci, and danke!

De nada, prego, pas de probleme, bitte! I had the same pain a while ago. I don't think it's mentioned anywhere >.<  

I love the bourne series! Best of luck!!

• Like 1

Level 2 Half-Orc Assassin

STR 4 | STA 2 | DEX 0 | CON 4.7  | WIS 1.9 | CHA 0

CurrentChallenge | PreviousChallenge

"There is no one giant step that does it, it's a lot of little steps." Peter A. Cohen

NICE, languages!!!  I want to dabble in Duolingo eventually, but I'm intimidated....

SIGNING ON FOR THIS!

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

NICE, languages!!! I want to dabble in Duolingo eventually, but I'm intimidated....

SIGNING ON FOR THIS!

Duolingo is pretty user friendly. I have been on for a few months now, and I like it. Of course, French and Spanish were a lot of review, but the others were new to me.

Loving the simplicity of this challenge and the theme too!!!

I felt the need for simple this time, and who doesn't love Jason Bourne?
  • Like 2

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

the-bourne-legacy-trailer-hits-the-mark.

Jason Bourne was the tip of the iceberg. Treadstone continues as Blackbriar, and we are still out there....

Love the theme, love the goals... I'm in for the follow.

Tu sais qui je suis?

Can't remember his own name, but Bourne could ask you if you know it in at least half a dozen languages. My goal is to practice four: Spanish, French, Italian, and German, earning at least 10 points in each on Duolingo per day.

Bonjour!  Allez-vous etre mon ami?

I'm also doing a language quest this go around.  My French is bloody rusty, but I'm game for some very basic conversing if you need a partner!

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Love the theme, love the goals... I'm in for the follow.

Bonjour!  Allez-vous etre mon ami?

I'm also doing a language quest this go around.  My French is bloody rusty, but I'm game for some very basic conversing if you need a partner!

Attention, everyone! I have a Rurik on my thread!

Bonjour! D'accord, si c'est simple.

OMG, autocorrect is going to explode if I start typing in a foreign language!

The-Bourne-Legacy-cabin-explosion.png

• Like 5

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

and who doesn't love Jason Bourne?

Exactly what I was thinking while I was reading your challenge. I'll be following.

• Like 1

Level - 3               Race - Vampire               Class - Assassin

STR 6 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 6

Weight loss ( Highest weight 224lb / Current weight 186.0lb / Goal weight 175lb )

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

Previous challenges = 2 , 1

Aaahhhh! So excite! I finally mastered the 3x40 knee tucks progression standard that has been kicking my butt for more than a month. So hard, but I completely credit these with my slimmer waist last challenge. On to the next progression!

• Like 2

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Love the theme and your goals! Looking forward to following along.

Ranger/Recruit/Professional Do-gooder

Challenge #1Challenge #2, Challenge #3, Challenge #4, Challenge #5, Challenge #6

Challenge #7, Challenge #8Challenge #9, Challenge #10, Challenge #11,

Challenge #12, Challenge #13,  Challenge #14,

Challenge #15, Challenge #16 , Current Challenge

"The Hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live." -Buffy Summers

Hello! So many new faces avatars this challenge!

That's the power of Bourne for you, we were drawn in without knowing why until we got here.

54d43bfbcaa8f_-_tumblr_lvi8myhcjs1qiadpy

• Like 2

Level - 3               Race - Vampire               Class - Assassin

STR 6 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 6

Weight loss ( Highest weight 224lb / Current weight 186.0lb / Goal weight 175lb )

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

Previous challenges = 2 , 1

Bonjour!  Comment ca va aujourd'hui?

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Bonjour! Comment ca va aujourd'hui?

Ça va, mais je suis fatigué. J'ai couru cinq kilometres plus ce matin à la séance d'entraînement, et je vais nager ce soir. FAIRE TOUTES LES CHOSES!

Edited to include translation for the non-francophones: I am fine, but I am tired. I ran 5K plus this morning's workout, and I will swim tonight. DO ALL THE THINGS!

• Like 2

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

+1 for the Bourne love, and the great challenge - following along

So much Bourne love, I should have done this sooner. The hubs and I have been binge-watching the series lately, which gave me the inspiration. I'd say I picked a winner.
  • Like 1

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness

Attention, everyone! I have a Rurik on my thread!

Bonjour! D'accord, si c'est simple.

OMG, autocorrect is going to explode if I start typing in a foreign language!

The-Bourne-Legacy-cabin-explosion.png

Wow.

Who needs high explosives when you have Auto Correct + Auto Translate?

• Like 1

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

Ça va, mais je suis fatigué. J'ai couru cinq kilometres plus ce matin à la séance d'entraînement, et je vais nager ce soir. FAIRE TOUTES LES CHOSES!

Edited to include translation for the non-francophones: I am fine, but I am tired. I ran 5K plus this morning's workout, and I will swim tonight. DO ALL THE THINGS!

I was actually able to understand about 90% of that, and fairly accurately pronounce all if it.  Yay!

FAIRE TOUTES LES CHOSES is going to be our French-learning rallying cry.

• Like 2

Wait, how did you get such an awesome challenge going so fast? Mine is still scribbled in post-it notes!

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Wow.

Who needs high explosives when you have Auto Correct + Auto Translate?

Once I am going to let the ridiculousness that autocorrect writes when I am trying to write in French stand, so you can appreciate how difficult it is.

I was actually able to understand about 90% of that, and fairly accurately pronounce all if it. Yay!

FAIRE TOUTES LES CHOSES is going to be our French-learning rallying cry.

oi86i.jpg

Wait, how did you get such an awesome challenge going so fast? Mine is still scribbled in post-it notes!

I have been secretly stashing images since the start of last challenge. This is NERD Fitness after all, n'est ce pas?
  • Like 3

Life before Death

Strength before Weakness