• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Briniel

Up for round two - Briniel joins the Adventurers

I'm really impressed by your energy and all the work you're doing! I feel tired just imagining doing so much. And this is only your second challenge, too?? That's awesome! Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you! I think noone has ever complimented my energy before. I'm usually the one that skips the long walk in favor of making waffles or something ;) The last few weeks have really changed a lot about my day to day activities, I am so glad I found NF. I also feel more energetic and accomplished.

The run this morning went well, 5km in 40minutes and I felt like I could have gone on at the end. Guess I need to pick up the pace next time ;)

I'm really curious about the classes in the afternoon, but I still have lots of work to do before that, so I'll get off NF now. I really can't be trusted with that internet blocker :(

• Like 2

Week 4 Day 3

Whew, what a day. I started with another 5k run in the morning (40mins, about the same as my previous 5k runs) which felt pretty good. I think I could have gone faster, but it's difficult to push myself all along the way. Is there a running app that automatically warns me when I get too slow? I then finished some paperwork, prepared a meal (mixed vegetables with wholegrain spaghetti) and went to the slackline course in the afternoon. It's basically just an opportunity to try out slacklining with a little bit of guidance to make sure you're not doing it totally wrong. Not what I imagined, but it was still fun. However, my left ankle doesn't like it that much. I use my right leg to push me up, so when I fall down it's usually to the left. The bicycle ride back home wasn't fun, it was hurting a bit. It's fine now, so I'm not too worried, but it's something to look out for in the future. After a quick break at home (which should have been a yoga break or more paperwork break but was a NF/fb break instead) I went to my Drums Alive class. Basically, you beat the crap out of an exercise ball with two drumsticks while marching, doing lunges, squats or generally moving a lot. It was lots of fun and very exhausting. It was also a get-the-most-out-of-your-workout moment, so I made sure to do deep squats, and high rises and proper side steps and everything. I think I must have looked pretty grim while doing it, the instructor kept looking at me funny and telling us to lighten up and smile more :D It's just 4 trial out classes but I think I'll try to make it to all of them and see whether I want to continue with it next semester. While it is fun and gets the blood pumping, I'm not sure whether it's something I want to do every week. I finished the day with a yoga video, my daily stretches and the NF yoga benchmark thing. Some of those measurements seemed so subjective though. I'm not sure how reliable they are. I did them anyway and will do them every four weeks from now on (if I can get my boyfriend to help out again - I don't know how anyone can do all of them on their own).

run for it! yes!

more power! nope, but that Drums Alive thing should count ;)

daily yoga! yes!

more yoga! yes!

stay healthy! yes!

3 a day! uum... I would like to say I was too busy to do these but I could easily have taken off some of my NF/fb time. As it is, I did some household chores and called a friend. That's two. I'll make sure to get more of these done tomorrow.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if there's a running app that warns you if you're going too slow, but there are some that track your pace as you go so if you kept an eye on your pace every once in a while, you could determine that you were going too slow and pick up the pace. Good job recovering from your slow start though. :)

I'm not sure if there's a running app that warns you if you're going too slow, but there are some that track your pace as you go so if you kept an eye on your pace every once in a while, you could determine that you were going too slow and pick up the pace. Good job recovering from your slow start though. :)

Thank you! I have one that does that, but I keep my phone in my pocket during the run and would probably slow myself down just by taking it out all the time ;) Maybe I should invest in one of those arm straps with a transparent cover.

• Like 1

Is that what Zombies Run! does? I have never used the app so Im not sure. Otherwise, I use runkeeper and you can set it to tell you your pace every so often.

I don't think so. Both apps give you a call at every full km mark, but as I want to run 5km, I would need a call at 2,5km... I'll check whether I can change the settings on my app, it should be possible somehow. Zombies Run! basically gives you a pod-cast to listen to while running where you're the main character in a zombie apocalypse story and (if you want to) makes you actually run from zombies every once in a while (they play zombie noises, you have to step up your pace or you lose ressources you collected earlier by running). It's pretty nifty and I've used it for my first few runs (back when I was walking/running) but now I lie to run without music/distraction to better stay tuned with my breath and pace.

Week 4 Day 4

run for it! nope, I had the training for that project I got hired for, so I was away for half the day, then did some more office work. No time for physical activity stuff.

more power! nope, see above ;)

daily yoga! yes! Again, I waited until late at night and finished this at about 10pm, but I did finish it

more yoga! yes, I added one of those. I got picky though and looked for a short one, but it still counts ;)

stay healthy! bonus day! I was late for the training and didn't pack anything for lunch so on the midday break I bought some falafel doner which was really good. I also got the first icecream cone of the challenge (chocolate, straciatella and mango... yum)

3 a day! aaaah... I'm slacking with these this week. I did two of those alongside all the other stuff, without focusing on it. I'll do better on the weekend.

Week 4 Day 5

run for it! Friday is a work day, so there was no time for either running or powering

more power! nope, I did meet a friend to play badminton, though. It's been a long time, but it's still fun and still exhausting. I'm not going to count it, but I'm going to keep it in mind for the weekly wrap-up ;)

daily yoga! yes! It was late, but I did a quick session of stretches. Shorter than I usually do, but it was a long day

more yoga! nope, too tired for that

stay healthy! yes! I had some leftover vegetables with whole-grain spaghetti that I took with me.

3 a day! too little time :(

I plan on doing a workout session today, maybe a run tomorrow, get a lot of office work and a looooot of 3-a-day-stuff done this weekend. The yoga and healthy eating goals have been going great so far, the others, not so much, but I've been trying out lots of new stuff so I guess I can give myself some slack there. I am bugged about my constantly failing the 3-a-day-quest, though and plan to be more consistent with that next week.

I also signed up for NF Yoga and am curious to try that out. If I like it, I will maybe incorporate it in next challenge, instead of the 30-day-videos :)

Edit: I just spend 2 hours catching up on people's challenges and I'm only halfway done. I'll get to the rest later or tomorrow and see if I can find some new people to support. Now I need to get started on my plans for today or I won't get them done. See your guys around :)

• Like 1

I'm so jealous of your falafel. Great job getting most of the things you set out to do done! :D

Thank you! I only discovered falafel two years ago or something and it is sooo yummy! But today it's back to healthy stuff. Although falafel is not unhealthy by my rules (just the bread that was around it). I could totally make my own falafel next week... :onthego:

Week 4 Day 6

I'm not completely done yet but I dare say I rocked it today:

run for it! planned for tomorrow, so no

more power! yes! finally back to bodyweight workout after a 5 day break due to doing lots of other awesome stuff (slacklining, Drums Alive, badminton). It was slow and I fell short of a lot of my personal bests from last time. I tried not to get discouraged by it, but it was still a bummer. I completed the whole session though and look forward to getting better again.

daily yoga! not yet, I will do my yoga after writing this post. It's 8.15pm over here, so there's still time left :)

more yoga! same thing. It's going to be a long one, too.

stay healthy! yes! This is such a no brainer by now. I've discovered whole-grain crispbread and eat that a lot (probably a bit more than I should) but on wednesday the scales were down 0,6kg (about a pound) compared to last week (yay!), so I guess I'm good.

3 a day! oh boy, yes! I jokingly planned to complete every single item on that list and figured I'd never get it done, but I did. The only downside is that I did not yet do any work for my office job but I will either do that after yoga or tomorrow. It's no biggie, compared to: practice singing (I memorized a new song that we're going to start on Tuesday), play with the cats (clicker trained), read for work (read a book on counseling, since I'm going to start that soon), do household chores (vacuumed, watered the plants), read for fun (not yet, but I will either read Ayla and the Valley of Horses to my boyfriend later or start the Name of the Wind again in english this time), call a friend or relative (I called my mom but she wasn't there so I facebook messaged a friend instead whom I haven't talked to in a while. I also caught up with a lot of people's challenges here on NF. That counts.), draw something (proof below), go outside and enjoy the sun summer (read that counseling book on the balcony. yay!). Bazinga!!!

I feel so accomplished. Tomorrow will be similar, but with running instead of workout, with a nice breakfast at a friend's place and with bigger emphasis on my office job. I need want to get my hours done. :pride:

I will go do yoga now (I actually did sign up for NF yoga since my paycheck came in early but I paid with paypal and haven't figured out yet how to actually get access to the videos) and see all of you guys tomorrow. Damn, I'm so giddy right now. I should complete my goals more often ;)

What I drew today (I may or may not color it with photoshop or watercolor later on)

gallery_40695_1878_360760.jpg

• Like 4

I don't think so. Both apps give you a call at every full km mark, but as I want to run 5km, I would need a call at 2,5km... I'll check whether I can change the settings on my app, it should be possible somehow. Zombies Run! basically gives you a pod-cast to listen to while running where you're the main character in a zombie apocalypse story and (if you want to) makes you actually run from zombies every once in a while (they play zombie noises, you have to step up your pace or you lose ressources you collected earlier by running). It's pretty nifty and I've used it for my first few runs (back when I was walking/running) but now I lie to run without music/distraction to better stay tuned with my breath and pace.

I have my run keeper set to call out every 5 minutes as well as at the mile markers.

PS the log on for the yoga is in the top right corner. It disappears against the background and will turn white when you mouse over it. A little difficult to find. I also love the bird! I am so impressed with your art.

Wow! You've been working like a crazy person!! (a good craziness type, of course...). Two weeks left to definitively kill it!

Love the drawings.

I have my run keeper set to call out every 5 minutes as well as at the mile markers.

PS the log on for the yoga is in the top right corner. It disappears against the background and will turn white when you mouse over it. A little difficult to find. I also love the bird! I am so impressed with your art.

I looked at the settings of my app and changed it to tell me every 0,5km how far I am and how fast I went. It worked fine until the 2km mark, after that it stopped (I don't know why...). If this was just a temporary glitch, it would be excactly what I need, becauset that way I can keep track of how far I am and my mean speed and adjust if I get too slow.

I noticed the login immediately but I only have a purchase ID (due to paying via paypal, I guess), no password and my email doesn't seem to be registered yet. I contacted NF and see if they can help out :)

And thank you! I also really like the bird, I'm really glad with how it turned out. Birds are pretty!

Wow! You've been working like a crazy person!! (a good craziness type, of course...). Two weeks left to definitively kill it!

Love the drawings.

Thanks!! It doesn't feel that crazy, it's just that whenever I finished something I checked my list to see what I should do next. I'm actually still a little amazed that I did everything on that list (I kept true to my word and did my yoga and reading after the last post). I totally plan on killing it this time around. And thank you, I'm glad you like them :)

I started the day with a morning run (5km, 37 minutes, personal best :D ) and will go to have breakfast with some friends now. I also feel like a snake today. Remember that sunburn I got two weeks ago? It healed fine, my legs and feet aren't red any more, but now the skin starts to peel of in large chunks and small bits. It's a weird combination of fascinating and gross and reminds me of biology class where we tried to peel of that really thin membrane from the inside of an onion. I can't remember that happening before (and I got sunburned pretty often, due to my light skin), and it's creeping me out a bit, but since it's all dead stuff I guess it's better if it comes off now...

anyways, have a nice sunday, everyone :)

• Like 1

Week 4 Day 7

Today was a good day. Not as productive as yesterday, but still pretty good ;) I went for a run this morning and had breakfast with friends afterwards. We did some yoga outside in the garden (with the baby next to us on a blanket, it was sooo cute to see him examining the gras ;) ) so that's one of my 3-a-day items done. I also played with the cats, and will read later in bed but I didn't go further than that. That was yesterday ;) I then caught up on the rest of the people I'm following around here and also commented on some people's threads that had less than 10 comments although the original poster had been active in the last few days for the weekly mini. This took a good portion of the day and I haven't done a lot more than that (except doing office work for 45min, that's something!). My boyfriend has a friend over so I was waiting for him to leave to have piece and quiet for yoga. But I had been toying with the idea of getting another workout in this evening which would mean I'm only short one run of being back on track after the sunburn-incident and if I wait longer, it's going to be too late for that. So I decided to update here, then do the workout regardless of who's here and do the yoga video afterwards just because I can. I'm not gonna let the presence of other people stop me, even if I make weird noises during workout ;) (mostly grunts and fucks and "come on, just a few more seconds, you can do this!!!!" during planks...)

run for it! yes!

more power! will do now

daily yoga! yes, outside, which was lovely

more yoga! will do after workout

stay healthy! yes, didn't eat much, anyways. There were wholegrain buns at breakfast, so it's all good. Although the strawberry jam and croissant did tempt me.

3 a day! enjoyed the outdoors, played with the cats, will read something for fun later

Week 4 Wrap Up

I crushed the run and workout quest (last minute, but that's okay), did all my daily yoga, did a 30-days-of-yoga-video everyday except Friday, stayed healthy (with one bonus day on Thursday) and did an average of 2.7 things of my 3-a-day-quest everyday. Again, the life quest is what's giving me the most trouble. I think it was a bad idea to decide that I can make up for missed things on following days, because it led to 4 failed days in a row. I will still count them the same way, but vow to do at least 3 a day regardless.

I will also add a little mini of my own for the next two weeks. I want to get more office work done (one, because I don't want to let my dad down who gave me this job, two because I'm paid by the hour). So I will do at least 2 hours of office work each day I'm not working (except sundays). That's 2 hours 4 times a week. No excuses. If I manage that, I get to use half the money I make next month to buy whatever the hell I like (it will probably be clothes). If I don't, I will give half of the money I make next month to charity.

I will also crush ALL my goals next week. I can do this and I will.

I'm on a streak and I won't be stopped!! (not even by my lazy inner Schweinehund)

• Like 4

I love your bonus of either buying yourself great with the money or donating it to charity, that's a great idea.

I will also crush ALL my goals next week. I can do this and I will.

I'm on a streak and I won't be stopped!! (not even by my lazy inner Schweinehund)

Yeah you will! Can't wait to watch you kill it, Briniel! 

• Like 1

I love your bonus of either buying yourself great with the money or donating it to charity, that's a great idea.

Yeah you will! Can't wait to watch you kill it, Briniel! 

It's either going to be awesome or I'm going to kick myself in the butt. Thanks :D

Awesome week (and awesome painting, did you end up colouring it?). 

You'll own next week, I know it. :)

Thank you! Not yet, but I just got some real watercolor (not the children's stuff) from a friend who is decluttering her home. So I might just give it a try. Ballpoint pen is waterproof, right? ;)

• Like 2

Thank you! Not yet, but I just got some real watercolor (not the children's stuff) from a friend who is decluttering her home. So I might just give it a try. Ballpoint pen is waterproof, right? ;)

Actually, one of mine definitely isn't. (I assumed it was and it didn't work.) Maybe try out the pen on another sheet of paper just to be 100% sure? :D 

Man you have been killing it the last few weeks! I know you want more from your life quest but really you are doing great! I love the mini challenge what a great way to motivate yourself. Looking forward to seeing you own everything even your life quest this week!

I also signed up for NF Yoga and am curious to try that out. If I like it, I will maybe incorporate it in next challenge, instead of the 30-day-videos :)

I've signed up as well, but haven't even watched the welcoming video yet :(

Your bird drawing is beautiful, and well done on smashing the challenge!

209bc10568f4e301c0ba30ccc8a4b99a.jpg

• Like 1

Actually, one of mine definitely isn't. (I assumed it was and it didn't work.) Maybe try out the pen on another sheet of paper just to be 100% sure? :D

Oh, thanks for the heads up. I'll check first, then!

Man you have been killing it the last few weeks! I know you want more from your life quest but really you are doing great! I love the mini challenge what a great way to motivate yourself. Looking forward to seeing you own everything even your life quest this week!

Thanks! I know my life quest is going good, but I have that urge to make it perfect ;) We'll see.

I've signed up as well, but haven't even watched the welcoming video yet :(

Your bird drawing is beautiful, and well done on smashing the challenge!

209bc10568f4e301c0ba30ccc8a4b99a.jpg

Haha, that's awesome!! Thanks, I'm glad you like the drawing.

Great job crushing your goals in week four!

Thank you!! On to week five, then :)

Week 5 Day 1

run for it! I was going to go for a run first thing in the morning but then my bed was so comfy and I was so tired that I decided to sleep late instead *gasp* I then proceeded with my day but that missed run bugged me so much that I went for a short round in the afternoon. I was still tired, so I only made the 4,2km tour, but I finished it in 28 minutes, compared to the 42 it took me 2 months ago! Woot!

more power! nope, since I did on sunday (but I also ran on sunday, so I'm not sure that counts ;) ).

daily yoga! yes, after the run

more yoga! and another 30-days-video was logged, too :) I have now done 20 of these, 10 to go!

stay healthy! my eating was fine but I didn't drink much during the day. Mainly because my water bottle was out of sight. Bad idea!

3 a day! I did some household chores, practiced my singing for the lessons today and read for fun late in bed.

work side quest! jep, two hours logged :)

Lessons from Day 1: Keep the water bottle in sight. Don't wait with the 3-a-day-things until the last minute or you'll get home from playing cards an hour after your usual bedtime and still have some reading to do (while finishing that 0,5l that's still left). Do not skip runs, you're going to do them anyways.

Week 5 Day 2

run for it! Today was a work day so there wasn't much planned in terms of physical activities, so no.

more power! again, no. I will either do a workout or run tomorrow. Or maybe both.

daily yoga! not yet, it was a long day, but I will do this once I log out off NF...

more yoga! ...and add one of these, too

stay healthy! my eating was fine, the water bottle in sight during work and at home, so all is good at that front. Mini-win: I resisted cake and raspberry-cream at work although I'm generally known to have a sweet tooth and eat second servings of desert every time. Yay!

3 a day! I planned ahead and took my newspaper and a book for work with me on the bus/metro so I got two things of my list done while commuting to work. I also went to singing lessons after work, so that's three already. I will probably do some nighttime reading, anyways ;)

work side quest! not planned for today but I may do an hour anyway if I'm awake enough after yoga. Maybe.

Lessons from Day 2: 1) don't plan to much on a work day. I was thinking about doing more on the work side quest, coloring that bird, doing a workout and generally getting more stuff done. Then life happened. 2) the best thing to brighten up a day where you're feeling tired and meh is praise from your singing teacher on how slim your waist is, how you don't have a belly any more and how great your boobs look :D

So, I had a pretty good start into my week :)

• Like 3

update on yesterday: did my yoga, did not add any office work hours. I was really tired but did do some more reading. Good day all in all.

Today, not so good. I did meet my goals for today challenge-wise but I didn't feel good doing it. I started the day with a bit of leisure reading in bed and hopped on the scales firs thing after getting out of bed which showed the same number as last week. The weight didn't go down, but it didn't go up either, so I wasn't too worried. Maybe I've been having a bit too much rice and crispbread lately and my body doesn't like the carbs, who knows.

I did an hour of office work in the morning and then got distracted by the interwebs. I will put up that leechblock widget again, apparently I can't be trusted. I had a Drums Alive class planned for this evening so as the day went by without me doing anything productive (okay, I did empty the dishwasher, which falls under the household chores category on my 3-a-day-list) I realized I'd have to get moving to keep my goals for the day. It was around 2.30pm when I checked how much time I had left and what I still had to do and did a little timetable to get through the rest of the day. This included doing the second hour of office work, doing a bodyweight workout, getting some groceries so I can cook something for lunch/dinner, do more stuff from my 3-a-day-list (singing, playing with cats), going to that class and doing yoga afterwards. It would have fitted all neatly and snugly into my afternoon if it wasn't for the internet and my tendency to get distracted easily and turn to fb, NF and today playcatan.de when anything doesn't go the way I planned. It's a weird habit - when I don't know what to do next or feel uneasy or feel like everything's too much, I just go on those websites, because there I know what to do, nobody expects anything difficult from me and I can escape for a while. It's not bad to have a place to escape to, it's just bad when the escaping turns into hours of wasted time. Anyways, I did not play with the cats or do any substantial singing practice (humming/singing along while doing office work doesn't count), I did not go grocery shopping and therefor lunched on more crispbread.

Idid, however, do my workout which was awful. The first thing after warming up where planks and I held them 41 seconds. That doesn't sound too bad, but last week I did 70 and the very first time I tried them (with both arms straight, not on elbows) I managed 45. So I felt pretty bad, especially when deciding to try again and really push through it this time yielded even worse results. The side planks weren't any better, the reverse plank sucked and I would have loved to just give up then and there and call it a day. I was this close, I just felt like shit and really didn't want to move on. But I did (partly because I knew you're watching) and it did get a bit better. But not much. Anyways, I was glad when it was over and drove my bike to the Drums Alive class in a pretty bad mood. I tried to lighten up, to think about the positives (I managed to complete my workout, I did the 2 hours of office work for the day, the weather is nice and warm, and so on) but I'm not very good at that and the Drums Alive class didn't help. In the middle of it, my right knee gave a short sharp paing during a particular deep squatting-move and threatened to do so again whith every new squat, so I left those out and did some half-assed variation that made me feel like a slacker. I was also lightly annoyed at the teacher (she did not ask what was going on although she noticed something was wrong, she did not correct another student who had gotten a move wrong and did unnecessary extra movements that left her winded, we got out of sync with the music which bugged me big time)... but maybe it was just my bad mood. I got back home feeling cranky and turned to my daily yoga video. That was kind of nice. There were some moves in it that made really nice stretches and nothing too hard or complicated or too bad for my knee (which feels fine again, I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with it) and I feel somewhat relaxed now.

But all in all, I think I haven't felt this "meh" since the start of the challenge. I was thinking about treating myself to something nice this evening (after I've found a third thing to do for my 3-a-day-quest... probably the cats) but all I came up with was food-related and while this works well I don't want to turn to food to soothe me when I'm in a bad mood. I considered a bath but I already took a shower after the Drums Alive workout and I'm not much of a bath person anyways. So I turned to my boyfriend and he agreed to have some extra cuddle time later on.

So, I'll turn on leechblock, play with the cats for a while, get my extra dose of cuddles, go to bed and hope tomorrow will be better.

Things I've learnt: some days are just shit. Trying to improve my mood by thinking happy thoughts and having a powerful posture helps, but only for a while. I need to work on that. I need to start the office work earlier. While 2h a day is good, I actually should try to treat it as a "real" job and get as many hours in as I can before fall-break. Ideally, I should have those 2h finished before noon. Omitting lunch is not a good idea.

Positive things today: I managed to do all the things I had planned for my quest. I use the 4th gear on my bike more often than before. The 1-size-larger underwear that I bought a few month ago when my old one started to feel tight are now fitting somewhat loosely. My boyfriend complimented my endurance and willpower (which was nice :) ). Yoga felt good.

Week 5 Day 3

run for it! Nope, planned for tomorrow morning at 7am.

more power! Yes, reluctantly and badly.

daily yoga! yes

more yoga! yes

stay healthy! yes, although I think I ate too little and not the right things. I did drink more than 3l though (lesson learnt from yesterday, waterbottle always in sight :D )

3 a day! Almost done, will be finished before bed

work side quest! 2 office hours logged, but not more than that

Plan for tomorrow: Get up early and go for a run at 7am, do yoga afterwards. Make scrambled eggs for breakfast (pretty much all we have still left). Do office work form 10-12am. Go grocery shopping, get the 3-a-day-quest done and cook something nice for lunch. Set aside something for friday (work day). Do more office work in the afternoon (at least one more hour, better more) and have some leisure time. Maybe go shopping? Make something healthy (low carb) for dinner, I think a salad would be nice. Try to not let the bad mood from today seep over into tomorrow.

Sorry for the long rant. Maybe now that that's out of my system, I can let it go and move on. I'm not good at that, I tend to dwell on the negative things way too much. Something for the next challenge, maybe? I hope you are doing good, I will check back with all of your threads tomorrow in the evening. It's getting late and I have some running to do early in the morning ;)

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day today but you're right, they are inevitable. If nothing else, it seems to have made you even more determined for tomorrow and your plans sound like you've got a point to prove! Enjoy your cuddles and playing with your cats and I hope tomorrow is better for you. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day today but you're right, they are inevitable. If nothing else, it seems to have made you even more determined for tomorrow and your plans sound like you've got a point to prove! Enjoy your cuddles and playing with your cats and I hope tomorrow is better for you. 

Thank you for the encouragement. I did enjoy the cats and the cuddles and came back with new energy today, which turned to be a pretty successfull day. Point proven ;)

I'll keep the update short today, since everything went as planned (with one unproductive internet break in the afternoon which made me late for grocery shopping which made me switch my lunch and dinner plans, but no big stumbles. Yes, I forgot to activate the blocker ;) ).

Week 5 Day 4

run for it! yes, on point at 7am.

more power! Nope. Saturday, probably.

daily yoga! yes!

more yoga! yes!

stay healthy! yes! I added a second breakfast after the scrambled eggs, consisting of quark, joghurt, a diced apple, a bit of hone and a bit of oatmeal. Yum :)

3 a day! I did lots of household stuff which should count for all three, but I also drew something (tried to watercolor the bird, but it's harder than I thought) and will read later.

work side quest! 2 office hours from 10-12am and one more from 6-7pm during which I found several ways to automate some things and improve my speed about 100%. Woot!

There was not as much free time as I had thought (in parts due to the unproductive internet break), but I got everything done the way I had planned, which is awesome! :D I guess I really need a fixed plan for the day so as not to drift into laziness. So, what's up for tomorrow... ;) I'll go to work early and come back late, then do 3 things on my list and some yoga. I might add a 30-days-video but I'm not sure. I usually feel way too tired after work and I will also meet some friends in the evening so there won't be much time. So, a rest day it is! I'll come back strong on saturday :)

• Like 2

Those shitty days exist, but they only last until you go to sleep...

Glad to see you came back with an energy surplus. Keep it on, challenge is almost finished!