Trewest Encounters a Boss Battle

Trewest

I am so glad that this challenge is starting early!

The COUNTDOWN: 25 days before the Tough Mudder. On the 26th day I run it.

I will have a theme again this challenge because they tickle me pink. But nothing I'm admitting to just yet :P You'll see in a bit. Right now I just wanted to get this posted so I had it up and running.

• Like 6

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Me too, me too! Can't wait to hear all about the Tough Mudder and how you owned it. 

• Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Totally watching this too.  You rock, Trewest!

whatever-youre-saying-the-answer-is-yes-

• Like 2

Level 1 NPC Assassin

Strength: 2Dexterity: 0 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 1 Wisdom: 4Charisma: 0

Current Quest  |  Previous Quest Current Stats

Weight Loss Goal: 40 of 116 lbs; 296 to 180

{progress='1e90ff'}34.5{/progress}

Since I am not really taking any time off of my workout routine, I am going to update here. Still contemplating incorporating my theme now because, why the hell not??? But I also like tormenting with suspense so... I guess we shall see what gives out first: the time constraint or my patience :P

As for workouts, yesterday I did my usual workout and it went well. I went up to a 90 lbs power jerk, which made me super excited.

Today I fought to get my head into my Plyometrics workout. In fact I nearly bailed on it,  but then got frustrated at myself and went back to it with more focus. I am so glad I did. Slowly working on increasing my box jump from 24 inches to 30 inches. There's no inbetween platform unfortunately so I just occassionally pull out the larger one and give it a go. So far no joy but I'm getting there. Some of it is in my head, I'm sure of it.

And I'm super excited to say that I went up to 100 pounds for my good morning and calf raises! YEHAW BABY!

• Like 2

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

You just:

giphy.gif

Oow and...

Keep on tormenting, though i am really really really curious! So tell us!!! No don't, keep everyone in suspense, or not?

I know, tell only me!!!

tumblr_nqgiwb24231uv7bcuo1_400.gif

odmGAXP.gif

LOL, you know that'll just make me more eager to keep it a surprise! :D

Hoping to learn from Mrs. Mud Pool (aka Trewest) with shiny objects herself, if you don't mind. I see a mud pool or two in my future, although on a much, much smaller scale than yours.

LOL, I'm more than willing to share my experiences and obstacle routines if you want. I actually wrote out recaps of all my past events because well, I like to write and the experiences are a little hilarious.

I so wish I could be there to see the epicness! I don't think I'm ready at all to do one, but yeah, cheering you on!

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

A part of me is SO tempted to get a GO PRO for myself as bday gift. So tempted.....

• Like 4

A part of me is SO tempted to get a GO PRO for myself as bday gift. So tempted.....

Entertainment for the ages?

• Like 1

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Entertainment for the ages?

I'm a sarcastic asshat who runs her mouth almost as much as her feet. I've had several people run these things with me that have said that my running commentary up the hill inclines gave them life. Part of me wishes to immortalize that. :P

• Like 8

Looked around to see what I could find....

Mud.jpg

Checking in.  Waiting for the theme.

• Like 2

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

I'm a sarcastic asshat who runs her mouth almost as much as her feet. I've had several people run these things with me that have said that my running commentary up the hill inclines gave them life. Part of me wishes to immortalize that. :tongue:

So I was right--this should be good.

• Like 2

hey! in for the FIERCENESS. because you're so fierce. <3

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I'm a sarcastic asshat who runs her mouth almost as much as her feet. I've had several people run these things with me that have said that my running commentary up the hill inclines gave them life. Part of me wishes to immortalize that. :tongue:

Ooh! I love those videos of people doing mudruns, etc.! Was it you who linked the cake mud run? Someone did... I can just imagine your comments keeping the folks around you on the go. You mentioned the Go Pro as a birthday gift, so of course I had to check the date... and it is one day before my husband's birthday. He also tends to make these snarky-funny-sometimes-dry-wit-comments while taking part in some sport competition.

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

Looked around to see what I could find....

Mud.jpg

Checking in.  Waiting for the theme.

Hello Team Heavy! :D Glad you could make it :P Theme coming soon :P

So I was right--this should be good.

LOL, I can only hope to live up to your expectations :D

hey! in for the FIERCENESS. because you're so fierce. <3

Aww thankies! I have a reputation to maintain now eh ? :P

snatch.gif

Saw this and thought of you. :)

Awesome. I love on how excited the guys in the back are, she just looks so BADASS!

Ooh! I love those videos of people doing mudruns, etc.! Was it you who linked the cake mud run? Someone did... I can just imagine your comments keeping the folks around you on the go. You mentioned the Go Pro as a birthday gift, so of course I had to check the date... and it is one day before my husband's birthday. He also tends to make these snarky-funny-sometimes-dry-wit-comments while taking part in some sport competition.

LOL, yep. I am super tempted to get it for myself. Then I could show you all the fun of the Toronto Tough Mudder as I run it :)

• Like 2

OMG YESSSS

Also, subbed, because duh. There is no challenge without Trewest.

• Like 2

the year of living trippily

The most current of all: Final Boss  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

OMG YESSSS

Also, subbed, because duh. There is no challenge without Trewest.

Glad to have you :D Let's see what trouble we can get up to this time around eh?

• Like 1

Glad to have you :D Let's see what trouble we can get up to this time around eh?

Il 340x270.577570655 9u0s

• Like 3

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

So yesterday went well for my workout. I went up to 55 lbs for cable crunch, but I'd forgotten that I tore open my shin with my bike pedal. So I had to clean blood off of the workout gear. Woops.

And then the husband took us out to eat and he chose a pizza place. I embraces a cheat meal, had pizza (and burned my mouth), had beer, and had a dessert. And today I am back on the healthy food choices.

This morning I woke up knowing that I needed more sleep. So I chose to sleep in and reschedule my workout for at lunch time today. And I feel GREAT for doing it. Every now and again I just need to SLEEP.

• Like 6

Oh, god, sleep is the bestest. I did that yesterday - alarm went off and I was like, nooooooope and slept for another hour

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)