Urgan Defends the Vatican

Urgan

trinity-blood-gang1.jpg

A new challenge already! That means I'm embarking on my most high-profile mission ever--defending the His Holiness and the Vatican itself from all threats foreign and domestic, human and vampire. I'm going to be training with the AX team, returning to basics, and keeping it simple--simple doesn't mean easy, however. This means I won't be part of the mini this time, since training with Abel will take the majority of my attention, Esther and Tres will be tasked with providing support in the form of encouraging good habits and intel on what I actually am doing.  It may seem like an easier set of missions, but I believe they are the most important and if I am not acing these, then areas of improvement will soon become apparent!

tumblr_inline_mh21pzoSWr1rwzinr.jpg

Abel Nightroad - Power Output (STR+3, WIS+2)

Consistent Gains

Abel is armed with nano-machines, high-power firearms, and an elite organization to fight alongside him. I have average human physiology and sheer determination. If all goes as planned, I'm going to try to come away from my training having learned a thing or two from his ability to ratchet up his power output on command and general badassery.  

The mission: Maintain a minimum increase each session as specified below until unable to do so. Once all gains are exhausted, implement the Texas Method on a lift-by-lift basis. This is an opportunity to adjust to the new style of programming.

Squat – 1lb

BP – 2/1lbs

OHP - 1/.5lbs

DL – 2.5/1lb

The grading: Increase weights 3/wk

3 days+ = A

2 days = B

<2 days = F

Note: Discovering my limits is a win for this challenge, not a demerit. If I cannot increase the weight, then the grading becomes 3/wk of Texas Method. Days sidelined due to injury or other unavoidable circumstance are exempt, otherwise, no exceptions

77025.jpg

Esther Blanchett - Persistent Dedication (CON+2, WIS+3)

Slow, Steady Surplus

Esther starts out as a novice nun in a small church and comes to be queen of Albion, and it isn't by accident. She knows what she wants--freedom for her people, retribution for loved ones murdered, and protection for those who fight by her side. Those goals are neither small nor easily achieved, but she perseveres through faith and purposeful action to help and lead an entire nation.

The mission: A daily caloric range of 2250-2750 works well for my goals, this should net me a weekly average of around 2500. I will also be logging new recipes for the novelty, not part of the grading. My current weight as of 7/21 is 110.4lbs. I will evaluate this course once I clear 115 on the way to 120. Once my goal weight has been reached, I will scale this range down to locate the ideal recomp threshold. It may not happen this challenge, but if so, I am prepared.

The grading: Eat on target 7/wk

My body doesn’t take off days from nutrition, so I won’t, either. This has shown to give good results with regard to energy levels.

7 days on target = A

6 days on target = B

5 days on target = C

<5 days on target = F

tumblr_n1zz45dU2y1sm1rdho1_500.jpg

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance (DEX+3, WIS+1,CHA+1)

R&R

Tres understands belonging a little differently than most people do--being a cyborg, belonging is ownership. He may execute orders without question, but he's more analogous to a human than first glance might give credit for. He has a higher calling bigger than himself, he is dedicated to his team, and even a cyborg has upkeep to consider if he wants to operate at peak efficiency.

The mission: To get a better understanding of how well I’m doing at powering the progress, I will log hours slept—to the best of my ability—and document how I’m feeling throughout the day. Key points will be when I get up, around noon, and evening time, when I get home. That will give  me a good picture of how things are going.  Additionally, I will foam roll a minimum of once a week to keep my body free of tightness WITHOUT creating additional soreness.

The grading: Logging 7 days/wk

7 days = A

6 days = B

5 days = C

<5 days = F

Foam roll 1/wk - Pass/fail

I will also rate every day and week’s energy levels on a 1-5 scale, 1 being death-warmed-over and 5 being fantastic. This rating will not have a bearing on challenge success, it’s just a way for me to quantify how I feel to ensure I know when I’m doing well or…not so much. It will be most useful on the weekly level, I imagine.

Measurements & Starting Stats:

Weight: 110.4 lbs

Waist: 24.5"

Hips: 33.6"

Biceps(L/R): 10.3"/10.5"

Thighs(L/R): 20.8"/20.9"

Calves(L/R): 12.4"/12.3"

Pics below the spoiler.

Front - 7/19/2015

Side - 7/19/2015

Front Flexed - 7/19/2015

Side Flexed - 7/19/2015

O LOL...

tumblr_nez50f7Sts1toc6gyo1_500.jpg

• Like 3

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

WEEK 1 DEBRIEF

Abel Nightroad - Power Output 3/3 - A

Walk:      4

Squat:     122 > 125

OHP:       45 > 46

BP:          72

Deadlift:  162.5 > 170

Chins:     2x5

I made 3 of the 4 lift increases as scheduled; bench press is now transitioning to Texas Method. I will practice my deadlift grip, keep my knees out, and add more chins and hanging to my session. I will utilize a belt and pullup bar (when it arrives) to see how they help me out. 

Esther Blanchett - Persistent Dedication 7/7  - A

AVG Cals/Day - 2395

Ouch. That Tuesday blunder really dinged my average, but it wasn't as bad as I feared. Otherwise, I stayed completely in bounds (if just barely) every other day, and the average is within reason as well. 

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 7/7, 2/1 - A+

Typically In Bed - 10:40PM

Typically Wake - 6:00AM

AVG Rating - 4

Week 1 began with a standard fail on Sunday and its effects rolled into Thursday as they usually do. 1-2 bathroom trips at night--I will modify when I drink my milk to help eliminate this as an issue entirely. 

Foam roll - 2/1

I managed to PVC roll twice without hurting myself, which is a win. 

AM Bonus stat: STR+1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 2 DEBRIEF

Walk:      6

Squat:     125 > 128

OHP:       46 > 48

BP:          72

Deadlift:  170 > 177.5

Chins:     2x2

3/4 lifts are on schedule, I did a rest day work set on bench. I finally tore a callus this week, but it only really needed a day to heal. I gave it two, because I'm paranoid. I found a better grip that promises to NOT tear my hands up (monitor for callus growth--keep them filed down and reevaluate how well I'm conforming to the new grip position). My knees have been great all week, I've done an excellent job of keeping them in proper position during the squats. The belt has been particularly useful for the press, still evaluating how it will help me to use one. 

AVG Cals/Day - 2528

Average Calories is much better this week, but in spite of this I have dropped a lb or two...probably water weight disappearing. Gotta keep an eye on that. 

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 7/7, 1/1 - A

AVG Rating - 4.5

Taking milk to work has really cleared up my sleep. Now I'm not sure how much of my general even energy levels were due to a properly executed Sunday evening and how much were from good sleep throughout the week--Week 3 will be better able to illuminate the difference. Thursday, I did nap for 3 minutes or so, but it didn't hurt my overall sleep.

Foam roll - 1/1

Another PVC encounter without any extraneous pain. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 3 DEBRIEF

Walk:      6

Squat:     128 > 131

OHP:       48 > 49

BP:          72 > 73.5

Deadlift:  177.5 > 180

Everything is pretty much on track, Deadlifts went TM and I had my first Intensity Day. I still need to work on remembering to grip the bar properly, but the potential solution itself is promising. Knees are still great, haven't had any trouble out of them. I think I'm liking the belt--again, primarily as a posture/breathing aid. 

AVG Cals/Day - 2386

The average is down because of Thursday (again, not counted against me). Even with Thursday, it's still in bounds so not too bad.

Typically In Bed - 10:45PM

Typically Wake - 6:30AM

AVG Rating - 4

Only one night did I have to get up, and it was a mistake I knew I was making at the time. Sleep/napping has been a battle this week despite the better track record with my drinks. Unfortunately Sunday to Friday I had poor quality sleep due to possible soreness and a lot of napping. The naps didn't hurt me nearly as badly overall as general discomfort that wasn't really avoidable (had I known it was going to be an issue, Aleve would have helped). Oh well, I'll pick myself up and give it another shot in Week 4. 

Foam roll - 2/1

Rolled twice and it really helped how I feel immediately and the next day as well.

AM bonus stat: STA+1

WEEK 4 DEBRIEF

Abel Nightroad - Power Output 2/3 - B

Walk:      4

Squat:     131 > 133

OHP:       49 > 51

BP:          73.5

Deadlift: 180

Chins:    2x2 - 6 days, 4x2 - 1 day

Only worked out two days this week because DOMS and unrelated-to-lifting pain were just too much. I traded a lifting day for a double dose of chins as a way to end up with a B instead of a C since I did something.

Squats and OHP are going well, no PR attempts on bench this week, and deadlift was stymied. Next Saturday I'll just go straight for 180 with no other sets to fatigue me. I did my 2x2 sets of chins every day this week, they're feeling pretty easy now.  I'm really warming up to the belt and feel it does help me out on squats and the OHP. On deadlift, it's just kinda there.

AVG Cals/Day - 2596

A lot went wrong this week, but not my average calories. That is just perfect.

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 7/7, 1/1 - A

Typically In Bed - 10:50PM

Typically Wake - 6:30AM

AVG Rating - 4

NO getting up in the night this week! Amazing. Did nap on Tuesday and a bit on Friday, but my sleep wasn't overly impacted by it. Energy was definitely on the low side, but in all honesty it was hard to differentiate between it and all the other stuff going on. Shark Week struck, migraine struck, and I stupidly overdid it with the 6 flights of stairs, apparently I can't do that after a half mile on lifting day. Noted. All three of these things took 3 days to fade as issues (seriously), starting Tuesday and Wednesday. I will count it as a win that I was able to avoid sleeping more than I did--I forced myself to play some Mario as a means of keeping my mind busy long enough to avoid the fairly standard spiral into dreamland and was therefore able to salvage at least a portion of the time that would have been spent unconscious. Even the weekend was rigged unintentionally.  Hitting the reset button--again--for Week 5.

Foam roll - 1/1

Took it easy on the rolling this week, but did a little bit and it really helped me out on Saturday.

WEEK 5 DEBRIEF

Walk:      5

Squat:     133 > 136

OHP:       51 > 52

BP:          73.5 > 75

Deadlift: 180 > 182.5

Chins:    3x2 - 7 days 

YAY BEING RESPONSIBLE--all three days as per normal. Gains out the wazoo. OHP went to TM this week. All the chins. A very eventful week was had, if I do say so myself. I decided to jump above my comfort zone in both bench and deadlift--if I can't have a new 5RM max, I'll take a PR of ANY description. 180 felt better this time than it has in the past, eventually we'll get there. I'm really warming up to using the belt, it's really useful. It just takes some getting used to before you can feel the difference in squats and OHP, at least that's how it was for me.

AVG Cals/Day - 2500

HA!

*drops mic*

Typically In Bed - 10:35PM

AVG Rating - 4

This was soooooo much less in the drama department than Week 4, hoo boy. 85% less cat pee in unexpected places. Sunday night (Week 3 Day 7) I had to get up to use the bathroom, but that was the result of a decision I made with full knowledge it would probably force a nighttime bathroom trip. Other than that, no getting up in the night or any other type of major sleep interruption. Monday - Wednesday morning I had energy issues, but it was better after that. Car siestas were necessary, but NO sleeping out there. None. I did nap Wednesday evening, but it didn't compromise my energy for the rest of the week. PROGRESS, PEOPLE. Progress. Maybe, kinda sorta? 

Need to be a little better about moisturizing, but no itching or dryness problems, so who's complaining?

A new bed is in the cards, arranged at the very last minute for this week. We'll make an informed decision about what step up in terms of mattress size makes sense for us, buy that thing, and get a nice new bedframe as well. Being low on the ground is gonna get old...

Foam roll - 2/1

All the foam (PVC mainly) rolling ever. Bought a PVC pipe of my very own so I can do it at home if I want.

AM bonus stat: CHA+1

WEEK 6 DEBRIEF

Walk:      3

Squat:     136 > 139

OHP:       52 > 60

BP:          75

Deadlift: 182.5 > 185

Chins:    1x3 - 6 days 

Some crazy gains in the OHP department, otherwise some pretty reliable increases that I shall not take for granted--for who knows how long they'll last? Deadlifted in flat Converses and I liked it.

Esther Blanchett - Persistent Dedication 6/7  - B

AVG Cals/Day - 2250

This is somewhat of an estimate given Day 7 is a projection. I will return and edit as necessary. All the same, not terrible given my Saturday stumble.

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 7/7, 4/1 - A+

AVG Rating - 4

Such a strong week in the energy department overall, even considering I modified my wake-up time during the weekday, which is super painful for me to do. The bed's still working well for me so far and I'm hoping a new bed frame will happen soon....

Foam roll - 4/1

Crushed the rolling. Crushed it.

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

You won me over by having Alucard and Sir Integra Helsing in there.....

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

You won me over by having Alucard and Sir Integra Helsing in there.....

There is much comic potential of a cross-over...they're SO different and yet...so awesome. Why is this not a thing?

• Like 1

There is much comic potential of a cross-over...they're SO different and yet...so awesome. Why is this not a thing?

It probably is in some fandoms. Not too sure myself. I haven't gotten into a lot of animes, but Hellsing was definitely one of them :D

• Like 1

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

It probably is in some fandoms. Not too sure myself. I haven't gotten into a lot of animes, but Hellsing was definitely one of them :D

I have to admit I haven't seen the entirety of Hellsing, mostly because I don't own the whole series yet, but FUNTIEMS. I will be digging deep for pics and stuff for Trinity Blood, it isn't nearly as wide-spread as it ought to be, IMHO. Oh wells. It will allow my creativity to shine a bit.

• Like 1

Here for recipes and pretty pictures.

Oh, and GOAL CRUSHING.

That Texas method is interesting!  I'll have to store it away in the back of my mind for ~*~someday~*~

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

Here for recipes and pretty pictures.

Oh, and GOAL CRUSHING.

That Texas method is interesting!  I'll have to store it away in the back of my mind for ~*~someday~*~

I am super excite for this challenge to start. At the same time...wow is the week off badly needed.  

• Like 1

For some reason, your Challenge makes me think of my days playing Europa Universalis II and now I cannot get this song out of my head.

Note: Discovering my limits is a win for this challenge, not a demerit. If I cannot increase the weight, then the grading becomes 3/wk of Texas Method. Days sidelined due to injury or other unavoidable circumstance are exempt, otherwise, no exceptions

I like this goal!  Find the limit = WIN!

The mission: A daily caloric range of 2250-2750 works well for my goals, this should net me a weekly average of around 2500. I will also be logging new recipes for the novelty, not part of the grading.

I like this too.  It looks like it offers flexibility as long as you do not plan to do something ridiculous.

So - Checking in and saying hi.

• Like 1

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

For some reason, your Challenge makes me think of my days playing Europa Universalis II and now I cannot get this song out of my head.

I like this goal!  Find the limit = WIN!

I like this too.  It looks like it offers flexibility as long as you do not plan to do something ridiculous.

So - Checking in and saying hi.

Yay addictive songs. You're welcome, lol.

I must give novice programming one good, final run to the limit, that way I will know where to start with the TM.

To be honest, I did this food goal last challenge, but it seemed to work so darn well that why change it? 

Hi back!

Here for all the ass-kicking and more dinner recipes to steal. :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Here for all the ass-kicking and more dinner recipes to steal. :)

Ass-kicking and recipes will definitely be happening here, and in the battle log this week. We are gonna rock this!

Ohai thar~ 

HAI.

The sheer determination in this challenge has got me hooked, i'm not only following you to cheer you on, i will also be following to get me some of the good vibes i already sense in this thread!

53ed4541c90e8c69bd00029e.gif

Thanks, and welcome aboard! 

• Like 1

My starting stats are up, the Abel weight increases are modified slightly for the fact I've essentially deloaded in the interim to work out the lower back form/strength issues with OHP. Not sure if it's improper form snuck in, the mini sapped abdominal recovery time (it's by far my weakest link), or just lack of proper strength development afforded by the 3 rep sets. Perhaps all three. I'm doing a great deal better on the other lifts, it's funny how this one popped up after I got them straightened out, go figure. Then again, it's the only one I didn't deload to any extent...so perhaps it was time in preparation for the final push to intermediate territory.  

• Like 1

While doing the stronglifts program i was flabbergasted by the amount the rest-time influenced me. 1,5 minute if it was easy 3 minutes if it was hard 5 minutes if you failed. In the beginning everything went fine, at the end i was glad i could rest 3 minutes, and saw a great differences if i had to wait 5 minutes. Also have had a few small back problems by pushing to hard! My advice, proper deloads and small increments! Looks like you are all set for tomorrow. Good luck!!!

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

While doing the stronglifts program i was flabbergasted by the amount the rest-time influenced me. 1,5 minute if it was easy 3 minutes if it was hard 5 minutes if you failed. In the beginning everything went fine, at the end i was glad i could rest 3 minutes, and saw a great differences if i had to wait 5 minutes. Also have had a few small back problems by pushing to hard! My advice, proper deloads and small increments! Looks like you are all set for tomorrow. Good luck!!!

This is very true, rest time between sets will make or break you. I hardly do less than 5, never less than 3 minutes' rest. Advanced lifters will rest 10 minutes between sets, because it is just that taxing. Thanks, we are gonna absolutely kill this challenge!

This is very true, rest time between sets will make or break you. I hardly do less than 5, never less than 3 minutes' rest. Advanced lifters will rest 10 minutes between sets, because it is just that taxing. Thanks, we are gonna absolutely kill this challenge!

9riyxx.gif

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

DAY 0!

trinity-blood-abel-and-esther-127268210.

Here we go, boys and girls.

Abel Nightroad - Power Output 0/0

Walk:       NA

Squat:     NA

OHP:       NA

BP:          NA

Deadlift:  NA

Chins:     NA

The hit parade: quads

Recap of Week 0 - I exercised Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday as usual. I steadily increased weights across the board, except for my reset of OHP to address form/strength issues in a way that will hopefully let me power through most of the challenge without any trouble. No gym happened Sunday due to the very questionable state my car's battery suddenly got in--Saturday it was a little hesitant, Sunday it had to be jumped off just to fill the thing up to make it to the shop the next morning. I mean, talk about sudden death. I decided to take it easy on my quads today and not do anything extra like walking--my right leg was pretty unhappy with me Saturday, but it subsided into an even state of DOMS, so I have no concerns anymore with that. I tended the plants in the evening, so I wasn't completely without outdoor activity. I feel proud of myself for keeping up with them thus far.

Goals for Week 1:

Tuesday

Squat - 123

BP - 72

DL - 165

Thursday

Squat - 124

OHP - 46

DL - 167.5

Saturday

Squat - 125

BP - 74

DL - 170

Again, if I fail any lift other than the squat, I have weights I'll step down to, but if the squat fails...TM. 

Esther Blanchett - Persistent Dedication 0/0

Diet has been on point all week, I try really hard not to take vacations on diet, given I have such flexibility built into Esther. The goal is to hit a weekly average of as close to 2500 calories as possible, with the range of acceptable calories being 2250 - 2750. This really is an extension of last challenge and thus should be easy. I wonder if I'll reach my goal weight of 115 this challenge...we shall see! 

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 0/0

I've been kinda all over the board with Tres--I have logged everything, but results may vary.

Here's how I'm going to handle complying with this quest: 

In Bed - This refers to when I turned the lights out the night prior to the one on which I'm reporting.

Wake - When I woke up, not when I got out of bed. Two different things, as I am quite fond of lazing around.

Rating - overall end-of-day summation of how I felt that day on a 1-5 scale. This will help me give an overall summary of the week every Sunday and, again, has not bearing on quest success or failure.

I will make notes about morning, noon, and evening time energy levels/how I'm feeling. There are details such as late dinner times that will explain--if not justify--the amount of sleep obtained on a given day. So basically bullet points are the summary quantifiables and then free-form will follow. Weekends, this free form will be a little more brief, given the fact that the normal dips in energy don't typically occur the way they do on weekdays...also my morning/noon data points are nearly synonymous, LOL. 

So, for Sunday we get:

In Bed - 12:00PM

Wake - 10:00AM

Rating - 5

This being a weekend, I slept in quite a bit--more so than I'd like due to compensating for a tiring week. At no point did I feel fatigued, it was a gentle decline late in the evening, which is to be expected when you get more than 9 hours of sleep, lol. 

• Like 1

That artwork is badass!

I really like the rating scale on your Tres quest, that's a great idea.  I wish I would have done something like that when my food intake/lifting energy levels were all over the board.  Probably would have helped lead me to a smarter conclusion sooner, LOL.  C'est la vie.

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

That artwork is badass!

I really like the rating scale on your Tres quest, that's a great idea.  I wish I would have done something like that when my food intake/lifting energy levels were all over the board.  Probably would have helped lead me to a smarter conclusion sooner, LOL.  C'est la vie.

Abel is a badass and my hero. Avoiding the emo, because it doesn't suit him a'tall.

I needed some sort of way to put feelings on a scale in order to correlate sleep with potential stalls, this is the best I can do. 

• Like 1

WEEK 1 DAY 1!

_trinity_blood_inside_by_wavesheep-d7drd

Had a bad day, too, huh?

Abel Nightroad - Power Output 0/3

Walk:       1.27 mi @ 21:49

Squat:     NA

OHP:       NA

BP:          NA

Deadlift:  NA

Chins:     NA

The hit parade: quads

It was such a hot day today, walking was hard but it happened. Got my battery replaced in my car, so I can actually go places. Yay. Did not melt in the rain we have been having like clockwork every afternoon due to well-timed carpool arrival to take me back to the shop from work.

Esther Blanchett - Persistent Dedication 1/7

Calories (2250-2750) - 2638

Dinner was Beef and Tomato Casserole with Polenta and it was great. I had to pry myself off the couch to make it, however. 

Tres Iqus - Service and Maintenance 1/7, 0/1

In Bed - 11:40PM

Wake - 6:00AM

Rating - 2

Ugh. Sunday night was not kind. Mike got home late from his dad's house and I didn't begin wrapping up dinner until...8:30-ish? Between laundry and FF:Dimensions, I was Preoccupied. After dinner we had laundry to contend with, so basically the night was FUBAR and it was mostly my fault. I stayed up playing FF until I was very sure I would fall asleep immediately. This I do not regret, because it worked, but it was a wee bit late to be starting off a week... This is an understatement, as the entire week is now in jeopardy. Sundays are hard. Luckily, Tuesday's workout should begin to straighten me out, because if Sunday night is shot, so is Monday. Napped on the couch in and out for 1-2 hours, which does great things to my sleep...and by great, I mean terrible.  

Foam roll - 0/1

• Like 2

Aww at the sleep issues. They're so rough. Hope it's all roses from here!

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1