Pat G's battle log. Hammer Bros workout.

HAHAHA i was gonna post a pic of Aquaman but I randomly saw pics of this and remembered watching this show-- Kamen Rider (Masked Rider) - Gills or Ryo Ashihara is this particular character, ex-swimming champ http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Ryo_Ashihara - i hadn't read up before, makes me want to watch the series again hahaha. Badass but also part insect if I remember right, maybe not what Pat is going for....

....although having only flexor/extensor muscles in his arms covered by an exoskeleton might explain his beastly OHP numbers....

27 Dec 2012

Squat

10X10kg 6X30kg 5x50kg 3x5x75kg

Bench. looks like this chickens wings are bigger than its legs...

Warm-up 5*50kg, 5*70kg, 3*5*80kg

... training in progress.. updating in t minus..

D rows

8*15kg 5*22.5kg, 3*5*27.5kg

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

Home bar is only 10kg. I'm going to reload my squat. Not stable at all, heaps of lateral movement, weight shifting from side to side front and back. Doing a bit if a good morning whenever I forget to tense, feet shuffling about. Has to stop.

My thoughts are to take it down to 50kg for multiple sets of 5 trying to iron out the deficiencies Plus a few accessories, planks are all I've got so far. Any suggestions nerds??

You need a good coach to give you biomechanical cues. That'll do a ton more for you than anything we could blather at you via teh interweb.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Hmm. Maybe you could send me the $80 i'd need for a months worth of training :P 

All good all good. 

4x4 soccer game yesterday. pulled up very sore in the lower limbs today. 

Swimming today 1000m. 

Training later tonight when its cool(er)