Pat G's battle log. Hammer Bros workout.

You smack yourself AJ, why?

Haha Lachy, i've done one, maybe when i get to double digits you can be impressed.

Quit hittin yourself, quit hittin yourself...

@katscratch: thanks for making me look that up. o.O

Should we ever meet Pat, I'm not sure I can look you in the eye now...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Friday 31 Aug 2012.

squats: 3x5x100kg. High barred it. ZOMG, what a difference in terms of muscle recruitment, quads burning, also sloppy form bit of a good morning on they way back up, plus having to go AtG to get the bounce.

Bench: 10x20, 10x40, 5x60, 2x5x90kg. Wanted to row more today, time constraints and all that.

Rows: 10x20, 10x40, 2x5x60kg, 2x5x67.5kg. Overhand untill the very last 2 sets.

Dips: 3x5

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

So it has, my bad :(

90KG is just too impressive to me, so it seems like it must be going up. Looking back you always hit the first 2 sets, then number 3 puts up the barrier. Try dropsets when that happens perhaps? Once you hit failure, jump up, knock a bunch of weight of either side, get back under and go to (near)failure again, practically zero rest except the time it takes you knock say 10 - 20KG off each side. Get your body used to carrying on past that point.

WEdnesday 05 Sept

Cleans: 3x20kg, 3x40kg, 3x60kg, 4x3x70kg. I get tired, and my pull starts getting off L/R balance on the working weight.

Bench: 5x90, 4x90, 9x80kg. Burned

Rows: @50kg: 12, 10. No time for the full working sets, back to work serf.

Foods: Milk, 2x toasted sangas + protein shake bought from gym (sugar galore) + 2 boiled eggs sometime this arvo.

*Beast Mode timed out* Cheers for the switch on Lachy.

If you can make that happen Katscratch, my ego would be suitably stoked.

Friday 07 Sept 2012

Squats: 10x20kg, 5x60kg just bouncing around the bottom stretching out, 5x80kgs, 2x5x102.5kg. Didn't go full three, knee.

OHP: @70kgs: 5, 4, 4(or 5). i don't remember, all i remember is firing up hard for the last set.

Deadlifts: Warmups + 5x150kg. With Chalk. O.O missing out not using it, overhand didn't even need to be reset!

Foods: Leftover bbq duck + spag bol + sour mango + 2 mugs of milk + fruit and a freddo.

Ta.

Monday 10 Sept 2012.

Squats: 10x20kg, 5x40kg, 5x80kg, @105kg: 5, 1. knee management

Bench: 4x5x90kg. Maybe it was the form improvement, maybe it was energy left over from not squatting. whatever i'll take it.

Rows: 4x5x65kgs. All overhand, shoulders on the up.

Dips: 3x7

Foods: leftover chickens in various forms.

cheeaz big ears

Tuesday 11 Sept

10 min warmup walking, jogging, leg swings calf stretches

10 min light jog

400m sprint: 1:14s Better pacing, more consistent and faster, was at my limit by the time i reached the end gate.

WEdnesday 12 Sept 2012

Squats: warmups + 2x5x105kg. Good form throughout

OHP: @70kg: 5, 5, 4.5. Mate stepped in to spot me on the last one and gave me a bit of a nudge.

Deadlift: 5x60kg, 3x80kg, 5x100kg, 5x155kg. Form is starting to slip now, i'll need a vid to see if my upper back is rounding, i know i'm not keeping the shoulders as back as i used to.

Foods: Milk + spag bol + 3-6 chicken skewers.

I don't know how much father i can progress each session on the Deadlift, i'm not really doing 2x5 warmup sets anymore, ones twos and threes till i get to working weight. AJ Rock, where is your programming knowledge when i need it.