Minis (Please Follow)

Teros

This was a great mini! Everyone's recipes look so good.

I took hatch chills last night and filled them with a filling of cream cheese, chopped green onion, blue cheese crumbles, and shredded sharp cheddar then wrapped them in bacon and,grilled. Problem was that we were so hungry I forgot to take pictures!

I am batch cooking,today so I will have some pics and recipes up later!

• Like 3

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I don't know if I would call it a 'recipe' because I basically threw crap together; but I made a nice stew.

1 lb of beef chunks

2 cups of beef stock

1 red pepper

1 green pepper

2 onions

1/2 cup+ of minced garlic

Just put it all in the crockpot and let it simmer for two solid days.  Made a sweet potato and heaped the stew stuff on top with some sea salt.  I desperately need to buy spices.

• Like 3

My go to breakfast. I call it egg junk.

9x9 square pan and grease it with what you like.

Put down some meat. I used leftover ham I had in the freezer but anything your heart desires. Sausage, bacon, left over brats.45189a38edf621a2999dc66601998c1a.jpg

Then l ayer in veggies. Today I used onion and kale. Bacon and green pepper is yummy and so is sausage, shredded zucchini and hot peppers. Then add some cheese. I keep it to a 1/4 of a cupe48c9407e998fd164c7224de1d23451e.jpg

Beat 8-10 eggs and add 1/4 cup water, milk or what ever. Today I had some left over 1/2 and 1/2. Yum. Pour over mixture and bake 350 for 40 minutes till set. 501497becefdc44bc83a54a63fac5746.jpg

The ham combo I just made is 293 calories when I get 5 servings out of it and it really is easy to get 5. 3 carbs, 19 fat ( half and half didn't help here) and 27g of protien.

853ebf331a756fd4987da4b846579bf4.jpg

• Like 8

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

T2, I'm coming to your place for breakfast next weekend

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Come one , come all! I do a great brunch. But stay for dinner. I have a whole brisket it the freezer!

If I make it up there will be for a weekend at least!

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

To hell with visiting, T2SC, I'm moving in. I'll sleep in your attic and you can just pass me up buckets of Egg Junk. You won't even know I'm there.

On topic, Finishing Strong... I've got 5 workouts left to knock out this week. I'll go with 30 burpees and the old favourite 3 x 8 BW squats per workout, for a total of 270 reps. Bring the pain.

• Like 4

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

Surprise breakfast feast FTW right? (How good of a friend am I, lol, they don't even know... well... they kinda do probably, but they won't be expecting this). And just now as I was typing this, I got an extra guy who requested to join us... so now a party of 5!

I clearly need friends like you in my life.  Friends who will make me yummy surprise breakfasts.  How did the feast go - did everyone enjoy themselves?

And @Briniel I am seriously drooling over here - that all looks so good!  Did you take the pictures too?  I feel like you could do professional food photography!

• Like 3

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

And @Briniel I am seriously drooling over here - that all looks so good!  Did you take the pictures too?  I feel like you could do professional food photography!

Thank you! Yes, the pictures are mine. It's just my phone's camera, though, nothing special ;)

BONUS BW!!!! :la:

Okay, I don't have any excuses anymore. I've been struggling with my pushups, doing inclined ones at the moment and I really really really want to get better at those. So I will do 100 200 pushups by the end of the week. That's a lot for me especially with everything else I have on my plate right now. I already did 20 tonight and it's not a challenge if it won't challenge me, so 20/200 it is. I get bonus points if I manage to do one real pushup by Sunday. (yes, I can not even do one atm. (I just tried, just to make sure, I can't.)) Let's rock this!!

• Like 4

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

In addition to my regular workouts, I'm adding the following every day:

-10 push-ups

-20 squats

-As many chin-ups as I can manage.  Currently only two (and a half, but that doesn't really count), but I'm hoping I can make it 4-5 by the end of the week.

• Like 2

IronChefEd
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer | Subclass: Bard

[Level: 6 | STR: 33.7 | DEX: 7.7 | STA: 27.3 | CON: 27.9 | WIS: 14 | CHA: 15.5 ]

Current Challenge: 2016 is here!

24%
24%
Weight Loss Goal: 250 to 200

"No one will feed you as well as someone who loves you." -Alton Brown

Doing extra counter push ups on MWF and extra squats TRS. I am aiming for 100 a day. I have 50 push-ups done so far today.

SGFS. You wouldn't like my attic. Just a crawl space. You are welcome to stay out in the shed if you do yard work.

• Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I think I'll try to do 10 burpees on all of my non-strength days. That doesn't sound like much, but I'm uberterrible at burpees. 

Maybe I'll throw in some push ups and squats as well....

• Like 3

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I think I'll try to do 10 burpees on all of my non-strength days. That doesn't sound like much, but I'm uberterrible at burpees. 

Maybe I'll throw in some push ups and squats as well....

Guys, burpees are hard.

• Like 4

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Guys, burpees are hard.

That's why I don't 'assign' them at all. I instead have the components: jumping jack, squat, pushup, mountain climber.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever done a burpee... they just sound scary!

I started a little late on this one, but my mini this week is doing 100 pushups!  I got in 30 on Wednesday (added 10 after each set in my workout), and 15 so far today... going to try to get in 20 a day for the remaining 3 days of the challenge.  Great mini challenge @Teros!

• Like 3

Level 9 Ravenclaw Ranger

STR 16.25 | DEX 12 | STA 18.75 | CON 31.25 | WIS 20.5 | CHA 14.75
"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." --Michael Pollan
PREVIOUS CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 CURRENT: 10

WOOOT!! I did it! 200 push-ups over the course of 7 days :D I still can't do a real one, but I can push myself off the ground from lying flat on the ground just a liiiiiitle bit. Aaand I can do declined pushups against my bed now instead of against the drawer next to it. (I can't do more than one and that one takes a loooot of effort, but it counts!)

I found a great way to integrate pushups into office work, taking a 5-push-ups-break every few minutes. I think I'm going to continue doing that :)

• Like 4

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

WOOOT!! I did it! 200 push-ups over the course of 7 days :D I still can't do a real one, but I can push myself off the ground from lying flat on the ground just a liiiiiitle bit. Aaand I can do declined pushups against my bed now instead of against the drawer next to it. (I can't do more than one and that one takes a loooot of effort, but it counts!)

I found a great way to integrate pushups into office work, taking a 5-push-ups-break every few minutes. I think I'm going to continue doing that :)

It looks like you've got the push-up fever!! Drink lots of liquids and rest comfy at nights :D

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.