Teros XVII - (Project Pheonix)

Teros

I have nothing too offer other than the usual Orlando trappings, and two coasts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You're moving to Orlando?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE in 2022

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 65

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

A couple days late, but WOW! What a story! So much of what you wrote resonated with me. There are so many parallells to my own life story it was like you had held up a mirror. Your courage and dedication to making a change is very inspiring to me. I am looking forward to hearing more about project Phoenix as it unfolds. I think you have pushed me one step closer to my own purge.

• Like 1

Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it - Charles Swindoll

Current Challenge

Typos? - I blame the phone

We live about 30 minutes outside of Orlando. We listen to the fireworks every night.

T2...Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ohhhh, I may get to meet you yet! :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

... Oh wow, I've been absent during these last few challenges, so some of this information is new, others are what I remember. But the overall, is just... I'm blown away... I'm so happy and proud of you, Teros, Mike. I kinda hate myself for not being there for you before, but I believe that things happen for a reason. You were Anxiety incarnate, you were Hatred Incarnate, Betrayal, Frustration, Anger, Confusion, and now... You are Teros Incarnate. A caring, self-improving man (satyr), who lives by his strength and will, and has broken through barriers that others have been unable to pass. You've fought tooth and nail, with blood, sweat, and tears for years and it has truly paid off.

Although, I haven't been much of a friend to you, I'm more than proud to call you just that: My friend.

• Like 6

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

*Exits lurk mode. Coughs up some dust*

Well then. Seems like there's been some changes. Hola folks. I've been keeping up with Teros via phone, so he knows my thoughts on all of this... just kind of reintroducing myself via his thread since we're in the midst of a challenge and saying hi, I'm back. Going to be getting my diet and workouts sorted out and then I'll officially be participating in the next challenge. Just figured I'd get my stuff sorted out first. I'll update this with a thread once I post one (nothing wrong with joining mid-challenge). Hope everyone I know is doing well, and to anyone I don't... Hi. I'm ravnos. The resident asshole.

See you all on the flip side.

Here's my mid-challenge thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70061-ravnos-joins-mid-challenge-for-some-motivation-and-ass-kicking/

• Like 6

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

MUCH better!! :D

• Like 2

Spoiler

*Exits lurk mode. Coughs up some dust*

Well then. Seems like there's been some changes. Hola folks. I've been keeping up with Teros via phone, so he knows my thoughts on all of this... just kind of reintroducing myself via his thread since we're in the midst of a challenge and saying hi, I'm back. Going to be getting my diet and workouts sorted out and then I'll officially be participating in the next challenge. Just figured I'd get my stuff sorted out first. I'll update this with a thread once I post one (nothing wrong with joining mid-challenge). Hope everyone I know is doing well, and to anyone I don't... Hi. I'm ravnos. The resident asshole.

See you all on the flip side.

Here's my mid-challenge thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70061-ravnos-joins-mid-challenge-for-some-motivation-and-ass-kicking/

So glad I don't have to be the only asshole here! Welcome back. Even I have missed you.

• Like 8

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Yay! That's wonderful! That's the kind of productive forward momentum I knew you were about. The destructive fire burny BS made me super nervous because that is not what I think of you at all - to me you are not fire and wrath and KILL THE PAST, you are light and speed and SEIZE THE FUTURE! The cognitive dissonance the fire created in my perception of you is settled now I see this!

• Like 3

So for the past twentyfour hours, as and when I could, I have been reading this thread. Teros pm'd me and asked me to read and share.

So a marathon of some two hundred odd posts here on Teros' challenge has been completed (hmm perhaps it should be a Terosathon [emoji1]).

Time to chime in and speak.

Side note; you arachnophobes best stay off my continent. That spider from Harry Potter came from Australia.

Brother, my own troubles kept me from being here for you, when I said I would be. For that I am sorry. Yet when I came back to try once again to get my health back under control you were here for me. Come join us on the latest Fanatics challenge, you said, you can f$&@ing do this Lycan you said. No recrimination, no bitterness, just a welcoming of a friend who was away and encouragement.

You have been a part of my NF journey since the beginning. The Fanatics was the first accountabilibuddy group I ever joined. It was as part of my first official challenge. You were so excited that I loved swinging a sledgehammer around as well. Then you were hitting me up on information to help with demons for the Fanatics to fight. Your courage to create such a storyline encouraged me to write in character. Thom Ulfhedinn was born from this, or emerged from within. Thanks to you.

Now I read of what you have gone through. I don't know Mike, never met him, glad he's gone. Teros, now Teros I know through this technology. Via Nerd Fitness. Teros is awesome. Teros is my friend, my hammer wielding buddy.

You have gone through a hard year my friend. It has culminated in the destruction of Old Mike, and from the literal ashes Teros has arisen.

I once remember that you were too ashamed to post pictures of yourself on NF, now I have seen several of you. Proudly shared in public and in pm's.

I love you Satyr. I am happy and proud of what you are doing in your life.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iPhone.

• Like 6

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

I love you friend, I will be popping in from time to time to check on you and a couple others. I'll not be doing a challenge this go round as I see me continuing to be absent for a bit.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

So for the past twentyfour hours, as and when I could, I have been reading this thread. Teros pm'd me and asked me to read and share.

So a marathon of some two hundred odd posts here on Teros' challenge has been completed (hmm perhaps it should be a Terosathon [emoji1]).

Time to chime in and speak.

Side note; you arachnophobes best stay off my continent. That spider from Harry Potter came from Australia.

Brother, my own troubles kept me from being here for you, when I said I would be. For that I am sorry. Yet when I came back to try once again to get my health back under control you were here for me. Come join us on the latest Fanatics challenge, you said, you can f$&@ing do this Lycan you said. No recrimination, no bitterness, just a welcoming of a friend who was away and encouragement.

You have been a part of my NF journey since the beginning. The Fanatics was the first accountabilibuddy group I ever joined. It was as part of my first official challenge. You were so excited that I loved swinging a sledgehammer around as well. Then you were hitting me up on information to help with demons for the Fanatics to fight. Your courage to create such a storyline encouraged me to write in character. Thom Ulfhedinn was born from this, or emerged from within. Thanks to you.

Now I read of what you have gone through. I don't know Mike, never met him, glad he's gone. Teros, now Teros I know through this technology. Via Nerd Fitness. Teros is awesome. Teros is my friend, my hammer wielding buddy.

You have gone through a hard year my friend. It has culminated in the destruction of Old Mike, and from the literal ashes Teros has arisen.

I once remember that you were too ashamed to post pictures of yourself on NF, now I have seen several of you. Proudly shared in public and in pm's.

I love you Satyr. I am happy and proud of what you are doing in your life.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iPhone.

Glad to hear from you. Missed you too. Coming back to us anytime soon?

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Aaaaand add kzacher to that list.

Get some internet soon bro, we miss you so much!

Yes, this!!!!

Spoiler