large.jpg

I blame deftona for the imagery...

Awesome lol....I may never change that now

Sent from my SAMSUNG SMG 920A using Tapatalk

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CUTE adjusts

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 68

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Dripping-with-swag-too-pretty-fly-for-a-

Warning, drinking coffee while laughing hurts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SMG 920A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Spoiler

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Also, I keep reading this as your SAMSUNG SMG 920A

large.jpg

I blame deftona for the imagery...

The hiiiiilllls are aliiiiiivvveee with the sound of DEATH.

Wh...? what...? I don't even....

What sort of reputation do I have around here?!

Dripping-with-swag-too-pretty-fly-for-a-

Warning, drinking coffee while laughing hurts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SMG 920A using Tapatalk

But not as much as the SAMSUNG-SMG 920A. Especially when it's using Tapatalk

oh_you.jpg

How could anyone think I would leave this place?
485676_10150704763603663_591588662_93356
  • Like 2

Wow..The Phoenix is raising quite a few from the ashes of life! See what you do, teros? You've raised red and rav from the dead!

Hi guys!

:P

I love you friend, I will be popping in from time to time to check on you and a couple others. I'll not be doing a challenge this go round as I see me continuing to be absent for a bit.

+

You've fought tooth and nail, with blood, sweat, and tears for years and it has truly paid off.

Good to see you're both still kicking, Kzacher and Red1263.

:Teros uses a Phoenix down for Red:

fc,550x550,black.u2.jpg

*Exits lurk mode. Coughs up some dust*

See you all on the flip side.

Here's my mid-challenge thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/70061-ravnos-joins-mid-challenge-for-some-motivation-and-ass-kicking/

rahab_evolution__satyr_char_v2_by_sariel
Satyr uses 'Revive'.  It's super effective!

No recrimination, no bitterness, just a welcoming of a friend who was away and encouragement.

You have been a part of my NF journey since the beginning. The Fanatics was the first accountabilibuddy group I ever joined. It was as part of my first official challenge. You were so excited that I loved swinging a sledgehammer around as well. Then you were hitting me up on information to help with demons for the Fanatics to fight. Your courage to create such a storyline encouraged me to write in character. Thom Ulfhedinn was born from this, or emerged from within. Thanks to you.

Now I read of what you have gone through. I don't know Mike, never met him, glad he's gone. Teros, now Teros I know through this technology. Via Nerd Fitness. Teros is awesome. Teros is my friend, my hammer wielding buddy.

You have gone through a hard year my friend. It has culminated in the destruction of Old Mike, and from the literal ashes Teros has arisen.

I once remember that you were too ashamed to post pictures of yourself on NF, now I have seen several of you. Proudly shared in public and in pm's.

I love you Satyr. I am happy and proud of what you are doing in your life.

Never bitterness.  We're all on different stages in life and I don't fault anyone. As long as people get back in the fight - that's all the matters to me.

I myself was going through a really dark period where I was barely on for months.  I knew I just needed to bide my time and I'd eventually be able to fight forward.

I never felt like people gave up on me.  Probably tired of the same issues happening to me - frustrated on my behalf, knowing that I was spinning my wheels; but I never felt like I was given up on.

Hammer Bros. For Life.

hammer_bros_ssb4_request_by_elemental_au
  • Like 7

I am back this challenge T2. Having another go.

On Rangers, rpg and my battle log.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iPhone.

• Like 4

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

It is also good to see some battle brothers returning like myself.

Red, Ravnos, and Kzacher we have spent too much time in the frozen wastes of Niflheim.

It is great to see others that I care for still going the hard yards. Missed so many of you.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iPhone.

• Like 2

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

So wonderful to see you in a joking mood, man. Much much better than the tension of the previous period.

*deleted praise full of bro love*

Have a great day!

Why did you delete the bro praise? Or deleted the praise full of bro love? We all need a little bro love and praise always...right?[emoji7]

Just being ornery!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Teros,

You are an awesome person and you have been through a shit-hole of a past. There is so much there than just made me cringe, but I think that your Tyler Durden like alter-ego (Teros) is the real you and you are going to kick the world's ass on the way to becoming who you want to be.

You are truly an inspiration.

I got mad love & respect for you.

Level 14 -- Yeti Ranger -- STR 30.25 | DEX 12.00 | STA 21.00 | CON 14.75 | WIS 18.00 | CHA 7.50

Current Challenge -- Previous Challenges -- My Epic Quest -- Album of Holding -- About Me

Why did you delete the bro praise? Or deleted the praise full of bro love? We all need a little bro love and praise always...right?[emoji7]

That's the forum equivalent of a bro-nod.  It says everything without having to say it at all. B)

• Like 3

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

A bit wordless right now. I saw a great deal of myself in your childhood. I was smart, but it didn't matter to the teacher. I was talented, but it didn't matter to my mother. I baked and wrote cute notes and snuck out of class to see my boyfriend, but it didn't matter to him, either. I wasn't enough. I was stupid and undisciplined and untrustworthy. I've held so much of that for my entire life. Reading through someone else's struggles in such detail...it made me angry. I'm not calling you weak, because it's damn hard to pull yourself away from those people, but each time the manipulation and lies and selfishness came out, I wanted to scream "DUDE RUN. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE."

When you wanted to turn the other fist, and show them how they made you feel, I understood...but I knew it wouldn't do any good in the long run. It was disheartening to watch this stuff poison you, to want to lash back out at the world. But again, been there.

I don't know. I haven't been here for long. I did catch up on most of what led to this, and the destruction-rebirth, while drastic, seemed necessary and helpful.

I feel like there should be something more useful to say. You've remade yourself, and that's one hell of a feat.

• Like 2

Sylph Spellblade | Level 10 STR 5.2 | DEX 4.2 | STA 6.2 | CON 11.32 | WIS 6.75 | CHA 7.3

17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

Battle Log

Epic Quest!

Guess you need to be a bro to get it, huh? [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The nodder and noddee know exactly what's up.  Observers merely pay silent respect to the exchange of information and sentiment.

Non-bros either leave confused or press for explanations.

b1zQYne.gif  i1m7IEy.gif

• Like 6

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

100563-yes2zo6.gif

It's.....

Poll Time!

Ok, I will be finishing coat #2 of the living room and the kitchen.  Let me know - do you lovely guys and gals want to see PROGRESS pics, i.e. a picture tonight.  Or should I wait until completely finished?  Between all the smaller things that I need to get done; that might be 2+ weeks away.  I know that some people are impatient so *coughcough COUNTESS DIF coughcough* excuse me. So what say you all?

Pics now or pics later?  (I'm leaning towards pics now but I want to know what you think.)

• Like 1

2 weeks?!  Pics now for sure.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Both, some of us are greedy and want it all :)

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

• Like 2

Spoiler