Teros XVII - (Project Pheonix)

Teros

I don't think there's any question! Isn't that NF policy? Always share progress pics.  :playful:

• Like 3

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

Ok, I will be finishing coat #2 of the living room and the kitchen. Let me know - do you lovely guys and gals want to see PROGRESS pics, i.e. a picture tonight. Or should I wait until completely finished? Between all the smaller things that I need to get done; that might be 2+ weeks away. I know that some people are impatient so *coughcough COUNTESS DIF coughcough* excuse me. So what say you all?

Pics now or pics later? (I'm leaning towards pics now but I want to know what you think.)

image.png_zpsc7hr4h3i.jpeg

• Like 3

The nodder and noddee know exactly what's up.  Observers merely pay silent respect to the exchange of information and sentiment.

Non-bros either leave confused or press for explanations.

b1zQYne.gif  i1m7IEy.gif

. The bro nod explanation comes from,the guy who just finished his " Heriod". ....I mean " Days of Thunder"
  • Like 4

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Funny enough, The Marine just ordered me, yes ORDERED me, to take a nap while he makes supper because I'm cranky and according to him, I haven't eaten anything in like two days.

Psh, like I'd do something like that. . .!

Plot Twist:  I'm the Marine.

friday-daaamn.gif

And I haven't eaten anything really, either.  In fact there's a story about that but I'll wait until I upload pics tonight.
  • Like 3

Both, some of us are greedy and want it all :)

Oh I know you do. ;)

Hey! Where are the pics? I gotta go to bed in 20 minutes. You didn't pass out with paint fumes?

Hmm... 11:08pm.

*checks watch* 11:28.

HAHA!  PERFECT!

room2_zpsji6eelml.jpg

It's a bit blurry and it's also dark out. Crappy lighting currently.  I'll take another picture when daylight floods in. It's a lot nicer like that.

• Like 8

I will never ignore pie

Or shotglasses, prefer tequila in mine though

Looks great! ;)

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

• Like 2

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CUTE adjusts

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 68

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Pie and vodka? I didn't get an invite!!! <g>

Looking good buddy, I know how much effort goes into something like this.

Man, I will come and help if paid in vodka and pie! Tequila makes me mean, so only serve that if we are having a Wrestlemania cage match.

Looking good!

Now that I can like, live my life, I need to start considering painting my house.... and curtains...

How do you paint curtains?

• Like 5

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

Man, I will come and help if paid in vodka and pie! Tequila makes me mean, so only serve that if we are having a Wrestlemania cage match.

How do you paint curtains?

Wrestling with you?  Better be sporting something like this, then:

natalya-514.jpg

Natalya_@_WWE_Fastlane.jpg

*Note to self*: have tequila on hand for heavy wrestling match with T2 and RES.

I was going to make the same remark about curtains but I decided not to.  :tongue:  (Although you can, in fact, paint curtains by mixing it)

• Like 3

"hurries to hide Tequila..."

• Like 2

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Guess who spent 7+ hours with a flathead screwdriver, scraping every inch of paint off of the floor because STUPID PAINT WIPES DON'T WORK.

I feel it's time for a song from the past two weeks. Sing along if you want to.

:Mr Teros, thanks for coming to your performance review.

Teros: No problem.

:So you're in charge around here. is that fair to say?

Teros: Absolutely. I'm the Boss.

:Ok, so take us through the past two weeks in the life as 'The Boss'.

Teros: Well the first thing I did was...

Sorted clothes

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted comics

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted blankets

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted papers

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted holiday

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted books

LIKE A BOSS

Sorted displays

LIKE A BOSS

Piled them up

LIKE A BOSS

Set them on fi-ya

LIKE A BOSS

Raging Inferno

LIKE A BOSS

Almost catch a tree on fire

LIKE A BOSS

Hit the fire with some water

LIKE A BOSS

Let it smolder

LIKE A BOSS

Take some pictures

LIKE A BOSS

Wrote life story

LIKE A BOSS

Inspire others

LIKE A BOSS

Chuck the couches

LIKE A BOSS

Shred the extra papers

LIKE A BOSS

Start a bonfire

LIKE A BOSS

Donate some clothes

LIKE A BOSS

Donate some blankets

LIKE A BOSS

Have NO pants

LIKE A BOSS

Buy some pants

LIKE A BOSS

Get them hemmed

LIKE A BOSS

Pull the baseboard off

LIKE A BOSS

Rips chunks of wall down

LIKE A BOSS

Find grub nests

LIKE A BOSS

Kill them all

LIKE A BOSS

Buy some putty

LIKE A BOSS

Fill in all the spots

LIKE A BOSS

Don't bother sleeping

LIKE A BOSS

Don't bother eating

LIKE A BOSS

Just keep working

LIKE A BOSS

Prime the rooms

LIKE A BOSS

Prime the borders

LIKE A BOSS

6 straight hours of blasting techno

LIKE A BOSS

Huge fight with ex

LIKE A BOSS

Buy some decorations

LIKE A BOSS

Second coat of primer

LIKE A BOSS

Fuck my knee up

LIKE A BOSS

Get some bruises...

LIKE A BOSS

...From moving tons of shit

LIKE A BOSS

Cut finger open

LIKE A BOSS

Don't need stitches

LIKE A BOSS

Shop for colors

LIKE A BOSS

First paint coat

LIKE A BOSS

Take more pictures

LIKE A BOSS

Don't get any sleep

LIKE A BOSS

For like a fucking WEEK

LIKE A BOSS

Almost pass out at work

LIKE A BOSS

Realize I haven't eaten in days

LIKE A BOSS

Go to whole foods

LIKE A BOSS

Buy and eat a whole chicken

LIKE A BOSS

With my bare hands

LIKE A BOSS

Do some food shopping

LIKE A BOSS

Cook things in a tiny room

LIKE A BOSS

Walk two miles a day

LIKE A BOSS

At 5am

LIKE A BOSS

Go to work after

LIKE A BOSS

Get a corn

LIKE A BOSS

Get foot blisters

LIKE A BOSS

Buy new shoes

LIKE A BOSS

Go out drinking

LIKE A BOSS

Second paint for hallway/living room

LIKE A BOSS

Get more paint

LIKE A BOSS

Swallow sadness

LIKE A BOSS

Swallow rage

LIKE A BOSS

Use as hate-fuel

LIKE A BOSS

To keep going

LIKE A BOSS

Buy some rugs

LIKE A BOSS

Special order

LIKE A BOSS

Write a mini

LIKE A BOSS

Buy a shirt

LIKE A BOSS

Buy a plant

LIKE A BOSS

15 PMs

LIKE A BOSS

Read them all

LIKE A BOSS

Cry deeply

LIKE A BOSS

Feel inspired

LIKE A BOSS

Vodka and apple pie

LIKE A BOSS

Friends are lightweights...

LIKE A BOSS

...but it turns out I'm not

LIKE A BOSS

Use paint wipes

LIKE A BOSS

Don't F*CKING WORK

LIKE A BOSS

Scrape the floors with a screwdriver

LIKE A BOSS

Paint first coat bedroom

LIKE A BOSS

Realize I'm hungry

LIKE A BOSS

Write this sooooooooooooooooooooooooong

LIKE A BOSS

• Like 12

Ok um, wow. I'm seriously freaking the fuck out right now.  I was heading back to doing my thing, i.e. about to scrub the floors with vinegar so I can move furniture and make this place livable by the end of the night and it just hit me.

I was standing in the hallway and I looked at the plant that I bought this morning and I had the worst case of deja vu in my entire life.  It was like a serious flashback.

I had a dream 3? 4? 5? years ago.  In it, I was standing in the hallway and looking at a new plant on the half wall and the rooms were purple.  This might have been a dream before originally painting this place, which was roughly 5 years ago.  What's weird is the plant.  And where I was standing.  And the place that the plant was.  It was exactly the same.

The thing is, I didn't want a plant at all.  I was shopping today, thought of a friend, and that's what had me buy the plant - as a reminder of them.  I didn't know this friend 5 years ago. I became friends with them less than a year ago.  So why the hell did I have a weird deja vu dream from 5 years ago with THIS plant in THIS spot while I stood RIGHT here with THESE colors?

It just freaked me the hell out.  I looked at the plant and it felt like I was punched in the gut and the head at the same time.  Was 5 years ago some weird snapshot today that I didn't even know about? Was I subconsciously fulfilling what was in my head all these years and it suddenly just dawned on me that I did it?  I don't know; but I feel messed up.  I'm going to try and shake this feeling by getting back to cleaning...

• Like 4

Sometimes whatever powers-that-be let you see a glimpse into your future... Don't be scared it's not necessarily a bad thing :)

Sent from the handheld device that holds all of my friends :)

• Like 4

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CUTE adjusts

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 68

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Ok um, wow. I'm seriously freaking the fuck out right now.  I was heading back to doing my thing, i.e. about to scrub the floors with vinegar so I can move furniture and make this place livable by the end of the night and it just hit me.

I was standing in the hallway and I looked at the plant that I bought this morning and I had the worst case of deja vu in my entire life.  It was like a serious flashback.

I had a dream 3? 4? 5? years ago.  In it, I was standing in the hallway and looking at a new plant on the half wall and the rooms were purple.  This might have been a dream before originally painting this place, which was roughly 5 years ago.  What's weird is the plant.  And where I was standing.  And the place that the plant was.  It was exactly the same.

The thing is, I didn't want a plant at all.  I was shopping today, thought of a friend, and that's what had me buy the plant - as a reminder of them.  I didn't know this friend 5 years ago. I became friends with them less than a year ago.  So why the hell did I have a weird deja vu dream from 5 years ago with THIS plant in THIS spot while I stood RIGHT here with THESE colors?

It just freaked me the hell out.  I looked at the plant and it felt like I was punched in the gut and the head at the same time.  Was 5 years ago some weird snapshot today that I didn't even know about? Was I subconsciously fulfilling what was in my head all these years and it suddenly just dawned on me that I did it?  I don't know; but I feel messed up.  I'm going to try and shake this feeling by getting back to cleaning...

This might sound weird, but I very rarely remember my dreams with one exception, prophetic dreams.

This is odd, because I don't really believe in ESP (I think all things are possible, but I need proof).

I usually one "store" 1-3 of them at a time, some have taken  over a decade to come true. They has almost all be "non-events", things like fragments of conversations, normal life stuff. I'm usually watching the dream from "outside" myself.

I currently only have one in my "memory bank" at the moment, I'm laying in bed (not mine, might be a hotel?) the sun is shining in, somebody beside me rolls over, drapes their arm across me and I don't flinch, I feel happy. It's an odd one, mostly because I've NEVER been that comfortable sharing my bed, there has always been a distance.

Anywho... Didn't mean to go off on a tangent there buddy.

• Like 4

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

It's probably a little bit of everything. Maybe you've been creating something you've subconsciously imagined for a long time, and maybe your mind took a dream you had once and remembered it as looking more exactly like the room you were standing in than it actually did. Memories shift like that all the time.

But having deja vu from dreams is really fucking weird. It's suuuuch a creepy feeling.

Gif Cat shaking The head

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.