• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TheComebackKid

TheCombackKid keeps his chin-up

post-31180-0-08836300-1437440938_thumb.j

Fellow Assassins, 

I will no longer be swinging cat, I will reach the top of that rope. And then that rope will actually be a ball of yarn...I can feel it. I've got a chin up focused challenge and I'll be tracking here.

You Lift Me Up (Chin-ups and Pull-ups): 4 STR

I did this as my pull last time. I moved in the right direction but I want to do at least 3 sets of pull-ups and 3 sets of chin-ups every day. 

The Boys are Back in Town (Play Outside): 2 DEX, 1 CON, 1 STA

The weather is beautiful, why am I on the internet. I want to have some outdoor exercise time every day, even if it is just 15 minutes. Running, soccer, push-ups, walking the cat, whatever. 

The Times they are a Changin' (Workout Rest Timer): 3 STA

I'm going to use a timer between my workout sets. I will also use a timer when at the grocery store, when cooking food, and when surfing the internet. Not going for any particular times, but I'm sure I'll start competing against myself.  

It's Friday (Wake Up): 1 WIS, 1 CON

Got to grab my bowl and my cereal. Continuation of the 11:30 bedtime and 6:30 wake up during the week.

School is Out for Summer (Study for Test): 2 WIS

I've got a big exam to study for (even though I'm not a student anymore). I will study for at least an hour a day, six days a week, for it.  

I'm going to do it. Look at me go. 

love that one of your goals is to lay outside!

Just went on the roof and work. Not really "activity" so I'll do some stuff later but it feels good to be in the rays. 

Good luck on your challenge! 

Timer at grocery store?? 0.o

It's a thing, I love the grocery store so much, it's really well air-conditioned and there is food everywhere. Anyway, I spend a lot of time there. I think Steve wrote on that a year ago or so. Everyone is going to think I'm nuts at the Stop and Shop. 

Cant wait to hear how it goes! Blast through this challenge! 

Thanks, you too!