♫ starsapart plays her fight song ♫

starsapart

I loved reading about all your vacation awesomeness and YAY FLYING TRAPEZE. So cool!

Ugh sunburn. Was the biodegradeable stuff the titanium dioxide type SPF? I haven't had great luck with those either AND they seem to irritate my skin and make me red just in and of themselves?? Not that I love chemical-y SPF either but at least it works!!!

Your glamour shots are faaaaaabulous!

Welcome back to real life and I am happy that your vacation seemed to go super awesomely!

• Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

YAY YOUR VACATION!

it was amazing!!!

I'm not surprised that you only gained 2 lbs because you were so active! not gym active, maybe, but certainly not at-work-desk active levels, either. though all in your calves, that is pretty funny. DEM GAMS. all they wanted was a tortilla bonanza.

so last year I bought my first adult sized rash guard, with long sleeves and everything. I'm super happy that I have it (though the material is still a little too floppy when I'm swimming, though I think that's due also to the way my body has changed over the last year) and it's made a HUGE difference in sunblocking at the beach. I got mine from athleta, it's worth looking into for their end of summer sales?

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=rashguard

AND YOUR GLAMOUR SHOTS. is that a resort thing? because that might be sufficient reason to stay at a resort (I've never done that kind of vacation before).

I think I'll do some shoulder dislocates today, this can only help.

^ things no one ever says ever.

WELCOME HOME WE MISSED YOU! <3

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I loved reading about all your vacation awesomeness and YAY FLYING TRAPEZE. So cool!

Ugh sunburn. Was the biodegradeable stuff the titanium dioxide type SPF? I haven't had great luck with those either AND they seem to irritate my skin and make me red just in and of themselves?? Not that I love chemical-y SPF either but at least it works!!!

Your glamour shots are faaaaaabulous!

Welcome back to real life and I am happy that your vacation seemed to go super awesomely!

Yes, that was the stuff.  I really wished I had a one-piece swimsuit and board shorts..... I need to acquire some before the next time I snorkel!

And thank you!  There were like a hundred photos, but we had to pare it down to 21 total between the 4 of us to make it affordable.... thus those that I posted are the only ones with me in them that we bought (I figured it might be a bit weird to post pics of the others without me in them sooooooooooo check their threads for that).

YAY YOUR VACATION!

it was amazing!!!

I'm not surprised that you only gained 2 lbs because you were so active! not gym active, maybe, but certainly not at-work-desk active levels, either. though all in your calves, that is pretty funny. DEM GAMS. all they wanted was a tortilla bonanza.

so last year I bought my first adult sized rash guard, with long sleeves and everything. I'm super happy that I have it (though the material is still a little too floppy when I'm swimming, though I think that's due also to the way my body has changed over the last year) and it's made a HUGE difference in sunblocking at the beach. I got mine from athleta, it's worth looking into for their end of summer sales?

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=rashguard

AND YOUR GLAMOUR SHOTS. is that a resort thing? because that might be sufficient reason to stay at a resort (I've never done that kind of vacation before).

^ things no one ever says ever.

WELCOME HOME WE MISSED YOU! <3

Hmmmm, interesting!  I feel like that still has the potential to ride up, though?  My current thoughts are along the lines of: acquire a one-piece swimsuit and board shorts from a nice brand on sale.  I have the damnedest time with cheap one-pieces because of my crazy long torso.  But I really want a sensible, sporty one-piece for stuff like snorkeling.  There's no way to look stylish in a life vest anyway, so the bikini can just stay home...........................

Every all-inclusive vacation I've been on (both at resorts and on cruises) has had photographers who will do sessions with you anytime you like.  You do have to pay for the pics, though.... believe me, it's not really cheap.  Depending on the photographer, you might do better with glamour shots scheduled somewhere not-on-vacation?  As an example, stillskies and I are contemplating trying to schedule a couple photoshoot sometime because we never did an engagement shoot and our only couple-ey pro photos are from our wedding......................

Also, the dislocates totally helped!  My arm felt pretty great throughout my workout today.

I AM GLAD TO BE BACK.

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

And now, back to my regular updates!

Yesterday was amaaaaaaaaazing.  All the laundry got done, we cleaned up (not much to clean - only cat floof on the floor to vacuum), we bought groceries.  The grocery shopping trip was An Event.  Empty fridge + empty pantry = $316 on groceries.  I..... wish I was kidding.  That amount was raised by the fact that I got to buy snack food, finally, as the pantry was (as mentioned above) completely empty.  Having survived with a limited selection of snacks for awhile, I now knew going in exactly what I wanted.  I bought:

• Magnum chocolate infinity ice cream bars
  • Talenti raspberry sorbet
  • Plain salted snapea crisps
  • Plain salted organic sweet potato chips
  • Baggie of assorted Lindor truffles
  • Lindor "Nice to Sweet You" bar in caramel brownie

Yesssssssssss, all my favorites assembled under my roof.  I assume this will probably last me a month (or more?), with how minimally I try to snack on these things, but it's so nice to know I HAVE them for when I want them.  Also, I want to enjoy ice cream for the next month because once it's colder, I won't want it.  Now I just need to go pick up some Trader Joe's cookies and trail mix and my "one shopping excursion" allowance will be used up until the next time the pantry's empty.  Yes, I know it's technically two, but the idea was to buy only my faves in one go once the pantry was empty and.... TJ's and King Soopers aren't exactly next door to each other, so it's the spirit of the thing.

Anyhow!

I enjoyed the hell out of fruits and veggies yesterday.  Our resort was not so good with the produce.... I choked down their somewhat soggy steamed broccoli nightly for lack of better options, and the only fruit that didn't look kind of soggy was canteloupe, so..... I was super hungry for fresh produce!  raspberries, sugar snaps, apples, zucchini (I made zoodles), mmmmm.  Plus, eggroll in a bowl for lunch and leftovers.

And we played Eternal Sonata!  Completed the first battle with Waltz!  So next it's adventures in Elegy of the Moon.......

Today has been an adventure.  Fortunately, I caught up on my email last night, but still, work has been.... something.  The day after vacation is always tough.  But!  I did go lift in our lovely, air conditioned gym.  My upper body was really not feeling the love and I decided to rest up for tomorrow's rope class, but as always, I improvised and it worked out fine.

• 5 minute walk @ 3mph, 20% incline
  • Shoulder dislocates with wooden dowel to loosen up my shoulder
  • Thrusters: 5x5x55
  • Sumo squats with high pull: 3x8x30
  • Leg press: 2x5x170, 4x5x190
  • Deadlift: 1x5x135, 1x5x165, 1x3x165
  • Bosu Russian twists: 3x16x12
  • Leg raises with hip raise at top: 3x8
  • Swiss ball pike-ins: 3x8

I tried and failed for a fifth set at 190 for the leg press, so I definitely gave my max effort there.  Back to split squats next week but I just.... really needed to stop with the cleans after the thrusters, which felt sluggish and miserable and weirdly hard at just 55lbs.  Took it easy on deads since I skipped them last week.  Could probably have gone heavier, but I'm trying to back up again so I can pick up my deload.... 170 next week.

Ran into an old colleague and his new buddy - and the latter decided to be super rude!  As E and I were using the leg press, my former colleague says that I'm always super inspiring (that part's perfectly nice) and then the new guy asks if I squat.  I tell him, yes, but since we have no squat rack, front squats only, and I've finished those for the day.  He looks at the Smith machine and says, "Well, we have a girly squat rack, that should be fine for you, right?"  Uh, no, sir, no.  I tell him then that it's only good for pullovers/as an adjustable pull-up bar.  He then looks at the weight I am pressing and asks me how much I weigh.  Which..... I get that he was working out the ratio but...... really?  HEY, I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY, BUT YOU'RE A DUDEBRO, SO SHUT UP MAYBE?

Anyway, there was more to that encounter buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I kind of peaced out mentally so I wouldn't punch him!?!?!?

Went home early, got food going, then went back to work in the quiet of my living room.  Probably need to shut down now, actually..... it's 7pm and Achaedia should be here soon!

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Wow.  Asshole.  Seriously!

Mmmm more food in fridge and pantry!  Looks like things are coming back to normal :D.

• Like 1

Race: Were-Jaguar | Class: CodeMONKey

Level: 18 | STR: 46  | DEX: 41  | STA: 35  | CON: 51  | WIS: 57 | CHA: 47

Spoiler

---

Challenges: CURRENT

18TH | 17TH | 16TH 15TH 14TH | 13TH | 12.5TH | 12TH | 11TH |

10TH | 9TH | 8TH 7TH | 6TH | 5TH | 4TH | 3RD | 2ND | 1ST

Accountbilbuddies: Artists unite for March/April 2017!

---

"Everyone's the same height when you punch them hard enough"

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

Hiiiii guys! Figured I'd check in, mostly because moving is agony so I may as well stay still... :tongue: Yesterday we went snorkeling on the reef! And it was awesome! Minus the part where we were only allowed biodegradable sunscreen, aka the kind that doesn't work. Good for the fishies. Not so good for me. Owwwwwww I am burned to a crisp!!!!!

Still having a great time, though. :D

I've been doing great with the daily movement and not so great with the food. I'm having a good time so I'll just take it philosophically. I can't completely undo a year of work in a week I'm sure!

Also, the sister resort just down the road has a high flying trapeze set up, and a resident circus. The trap is open to guests for lessons in the afternoons! HELL YES GUESS WHAT I'M DOING TODAY, SUNBURN OR NO?

AND there's a stationary Cirque du Soleil show in Cancun! So that's for Friday.

You can take the girl out of the circus and still..... ;)

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Sorry about the sunburn, ouch!

• Like 2

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

I loved seeing your vacation photos. It all looks like fun. Chichen Itza is on my epic quest of awesome list.

That glamour shot of you in the red dress lives up to its billing. Very old Hollywood glamorous!

• Like 1

Level 4 Slayer

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 6 | CON 9 | WIS 9 | CHA 5

Challenges: Current 4 3 2 1

Battle log

Mantra for 2015: I am here

"Riskless is hardly worth your effort." Seth Godin

Wow.  Asshole.  Seriously!

Mmmm more food in fridge and pantry!  Looks like things are coming back to normal :D.

Some people are so rude.

Life is back on track and it is nice!

Shoulda pushed the weights from leg press onto his feet. 

Alas, they were attached to the machine.

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Sorry about the sunburn, ouch!

Yeah, it's itching and peeling now so.... final stages of misery.  Soon the sunburn will be gone and only good memories will remain!

Dudebro definitely doesn't know that pissing off women who lift is a quick road to injury.

E and I were both like, "Did that just happen?"  Apparently not everyone learns manners.....

Hahahahahahah, thank you for this.  Also, thanks for reminding me why I love working out at home.  Stupidhead.   :tongue:

I want a barbell setup at home sooooooooooooo bad.  But financial things right now mean it's not in the cards.  I just need to hold out until next year.

I loved seeing your vacation photos. It all looks like fun. Chichen Itza is on my epic quest of awesome list.

That glamour shot of you in the red dress lives up to its billing. Very old Hollywood glamorous!

I hope you enjoy the ruins when you go!  They're really interesting.

And thank youuuu!  :redface:

Last night, I failed to stretch.  I did, however, succeed in spending some time with Achaedia and in cooking up some scrumptious Chicken Enchilada Quinoa.  Look how yummy:20150824_200930_zpskkkyv4vu.jpg

The recipe made 6 big servings!  I ate one, Achaedia ate half of one, and that left me with 4.5 for the rest of the week.  Half a serving for today's breakfast, another full serving planned for dinner after rope....... plus final eggroll in a bowl leftovers for lunch.  And yellow watermelon and raspberries and roasted beets for a snack.  Because I roasted beets last night, too, and sauteed up some beet greens!  Which were tasty!  Basically, I am just too excited to cook in my own kitchen and play with veggies.....

Oh, yeah, so, yellow watermelon.  It is a thing.  Did you know about this thing?  I cut into what I thought was a normal melon and was greeted with...

7663.png

What the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?  But the internet assured me my watermelon wasn't broken, so I tried it and it was delicious!  Tastes almost like regular watermelon, only a bit sweeter.

Totally unexpected!

So anyway, aside from All The Food, I was happy to receive the choir schedule for the remainder of the year, though less happy to know I would no longer be getting Wednesdays off, boo.  Ah well.

Today is going to be a wee bit crazy with work, zumba, and the rope sampler with my co-worker M.  Also, I ORDERED MY SAILOR NEPTUNE COSTUME!!!!!!  So excited and nervous.  I hope it fits.  I was all over the board on the size chart sooooooooooooooooo I prayed I wasn't doing to wind up with something tiny and went up to a size M, which seemed to suit MOST of my measurements.  Hopefully, since it is stretchy fabric, it will work????  stillskies got her costume, too.  Plus wigs.  PLUS I ordered the leotard grab bag because I keep running out of clean leos so.... look forward to seeing some crazy drag queen patterns once I receive them, I'm sure.

And that was the end of the spending money cushion this month, sigh.

• Like 6

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Yet another reason free weights are better than machines.

However, you do put plates on it.

• Like 2

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP

Fully agreed re: free weights.  Yesterday was a special case. :)

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Oh, yeah, so, yellow watermelon.  It is a thing.  Did you know about this thing?  I cut into what I thought was a normal melon and was greeted with...

7663.png

What the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?  But the internet assured me my watermelon wasn't broken, so I tried it and it was delicious!  Tastes almost like regular watermelon, only a bit sweeter.

Totally unexpected!

Glad your watermelon wasn't broken. So would you say it's a waterdew, LOL?  

Damn shame. May your former colleague choose his friends more wisely, or they may indeed wind up in traction when they pick on the wrong person. 

• Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

YAYAYAYAYAYAY COSTUMES

I really need to put mine on again and mess with it.  I think I'm motivated to do that THIS WEEKEND

That is just an adorable watermelon!  

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 56 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Props to you for not punching obnoxious dude bro!  Way to assume a woman is obviously going to be lifting light... and then when he realizes you aren't asking you way too personal info. UGH. RUDE!

• Like 1

Assassin extraordinaire!!

Current Challenge

5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34

35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41

Glad your watermelon wasn't broken. So would you say it's a waterdew, LOL?  

Damn shame. May your former colleague choose his friends more wisely, or they may indeed wind up in traction when they pick on the wrong person. 

Waterdew is teh best name.  They really should market it that way instead as "yellow watermelon," geez.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY COSTUMES

I really need to put mine on again and mess with it.  I think I'm motivated to do that THIS WEEKEND

That is just an adorable watermelon!  

COSTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMES,

Still need Rubik's clothes.  hitting the thrift store for CHEAP AND UGLY.

Ahahaha fruit can totally be adorable!

Props to you for not punching obnoxious dude bro!  Way to assume a woman is obviously going to be lifting light... and then when he realizes you aren't asking you way too personal info. UGH. RUDE!

Dudebros are an unfortunate reality of the gym, but geez.

I OBVIOUSLY WEIGH LESS THAN THE AMOUNT ON THE MACHINE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW!?

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

I just can't get over the fact that this bloody moron thought it was his business to know.  I just can't with some assholes!  WHY DOES HE HAVE TO UP IN YOUR GRILL GURRRRL?!!  The angrier I get thinking of some guy who thinks he can ask this question of someone he just met because dudebro/asshole logic is just MADDENING!!

f2e.gif

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

NF Character Profile | BATTLE LOG | Tumblr | DeviantArt | Warhammer 40k Shenanigans

I want a barbell setup at home sooooooooooooo bad.  But financial things right now mean it's not in the cards.  I just need to hold out until next year.

This is why I am an assassin.  I am much more likely to work out at home with myself and a random assortment of things.  Also, I have not learned barbells at all yet, maybe one day... maybe.

• Like 3

Love as thou wilt.

I just can't get over the fact that this bloody moron thought it was his business to know.  I just can't with some assholes!  WHY DOES HE HAVE TO UP IN YOUR GRILL GURRRRL?!!  The angrier I get thinking of some guy who thinks he can ask this question of someone he just met because dudebro/asshole logic is just MADDENING!!

f2e.gif

Hopefully he doesn't ever encounter me while I have access to something I can throw, or I can't speak for his safety.

This is why I am an assassin.  I am much more likely to work out at home with myself and a random assortment of things.  Also, I have not learned barbells at all yet, maybe one day... maybe.

Don't get me wrong, I can and do work out without equipment when necessary, though mostly I'm an Assassin because dance and CIRCUS.

That said, I'm a complete barbell addict.  It has given me the sort of results I never saw with bodyweight, and it makes me feel like a badass.  So Assassin for life I may be, but I'll always have a little bit of Warrior in my heart. :)  Thus, my preference is to strength train with the barbell whenever possible.  SOMEDAY I WILL OWN ONE.

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

REST DAY.  Sorely needed.  My body is still kind of tender from whatever overexertion + hear exhaustion + eating like an idiot did to it over vacation, so I'm relieved to get a rest today.

Well, minus stretching.  I HAVE to try to fit in a flexy session today, but that's not really super taxing.

Rope sampler last night was fun, though at the last minute M couldn't come due to a death in the family. :(  Poor M.

But!  Rope!  I quite like rope, though dear goodness, it is even more painful than fabric, geez.  We did:

• Planing
  • Pull-ups
  • Straddle-ups
  • Standard climb with hand over hand descent
  • Russian climb with side lean descent
  • Front balance/hip hang
  • Catcher's hang
  • Upside down descent
  • Toe climb

So, lots of stuff that transfers over!  I was called a beast as the only one who kept up with me strength-wise was the rock-climbing GUY.  Go me.  And the teacher asked if I had progressed to straight arm straddles yet.  I was just like hahahahahaha uh well sometimes straight legs with bent arms STILL ELUDE ME, but then I tried straight arm/bent leg and I ALMOST got up.

In my next challenge, whatever form it ultimately takes (it's in progress!), I NEED to make a point of drilling straddle-ups again; I'm not giving it the attention I used to, and that is not okay.

Descents on rope hurt.  All of them.  ALL of them.  I didn't go fast and burn myself or anything but still.

Also, toe climb WHY WHY WHY.  It looks so cool.  It hurts so bad.  TOE CRAMPS.

And after all this I want to take rope, anyway. :D  SOMEDAY.

But more importantly......

THIS IS A THING IN MY TOWN.

No lessons but membership means you can have more advanced members show/teach you new tricks?  UM I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING IN 2016.  Too late to get a membership this year though I think I want to go to the open house in September!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So that's a happy thing.  Another happy thing is that the doctor can see me about the shoulder today after all (someone cancelled), so relief is nigh.... I hope.

Also, I'm seriously contemplating, after the above conversation, asking my parents for a squat rack for New Year's....................................

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

The Imperial Flyers looks like a lot of fun.

Ropes, silks, swings...  have you ever tried hang gliding?  Seems something you would enjoy also.

• Like 1

Barbarian Assassin / Level 5

STR: 16.5 | DEX: 4.8 | STA: 8.9 | CON: 8.7 | WIS: 6.6 | CHA: 6.8

My Current Six Week Challenge - Jrosto - A Barbarian Cleans Up His Act

Previous Challenges - #1, #2, #3, #4

My NF Introduction Post : My MDA Journal : My MDA Phase 1 Success Story

Simple & Sinister Workout Log

Keep Calm and Send in the Penguins!

You and your constantly having to be up way high somewhere.  Craziness.  And you're checking a trapeze thingie?!  Man that is something I shall watch but definitely not join in.

72733-NOPE-gif--PandaWhale-FOzc.gif

(We short stuffs need to be on the ground, where it's safe).

Enjoy the rest and even though you're actively doing more flexibility/strength stuff, the stretching should overall help with recovery.  I thinks.  Enjoy it anyways!

• Like 2

Spoiler

---

---

---

The Imperial Flyers looks like a lot of fun.

Ropes, silks, swings...  have you ever tried hang gliding?  Seems something you would enjoy also.

It's on my "to-do someday" list for sure!  I loooooooooooooove being up high.  I know..... I'm peculiar.

You and your constantly having to be up way high somewhere.  Craziness.  And you're checking a trapeze thingie?!  Man that is something I shall watch but definitely not join in.

72733-NOPE-gif--PandaWhale-FOzc.gif

(We short stuffs need to be on the ground, where it's safe).

Enjoy the rest and even though you're actively doing more flexibility/strength stuff, the stretching should overall help with recovery.  I thinks.  Enjoy it anyways!

I'm going to enjoy my rest day of lovely leftovers.  Alas, today ALSO contains two doctor's appointments AND work at both jobs, so it will still be busy, but even so!

In other adulting news, got half the travel plans (including hotel) made for our outing to Vegas after stillskies' half marathon at Disneyland. :)

Still to do $$$$$-related adulting list when it comes to travel plans in 2015:

• Camp Nerd Fitness:
    • Rubick's cube party costume
    • Glow party stuff?
    • Sailor Neptune shoes
    • Pay for our part of the rental car
  • Disney:
    • Flight to LA or OC
    • Hotel in Anaheim
    • Transfer from airport to hotel SOMEHOW
  • Vegas:
    • Cirque tickets for.... something?

Okay, so that's a bit daunting..... one step at a time, stars.  Just concentrate on CNF for now..........................................

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

• Camp Nerd Fitness:
    • Rubick's cube party costume
    • Glow party stuff?
    • Sailor Neptune shoes
    • Pay for our part of the rental car

[threadjack - Ask Stars]

I count five more weeks and I have not given any thought towards the Rubik's Cube Party or the Cosplay.  I have also been neglecting my pistol squat practice, so the Ukranian dance thing is very likely out of the question.

Give me four more weeks and I will start panicking.

[/threadjack]

• Like 2

Classless Human Male Warrior - Introduction

Height: 1.77m Weight: 93 kg

Spoiler

Current Maxes: (repsxkg)

Squat: 10x122.3, 5x138.2, 3x147; 1x170

Bench Press: 10x79, 5x93, 1x102

Deadlift: 10x152, 5x192, 3x210, 1x229

Overhead Press: 10x52, 5x61, 1x70.3

Current Battle Log: 1707 Sam Ashen Summer Swole Program

2017 Challenges:  1701 1702 1703 1704 1705

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1609  1610 1611 1612

Daily Log:The Daily Grind

Form Check:  Stronglifts Olympic

More FC's:  Pistol Squats

Want to play?  MFPvP