All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking... [July 26 to Sep 6]

Fixed...not sure what happened there, hopefully jcsimmons knows what the total should be...

Thanks Sorry JC, not sure what happened. Not sure if I did something, or maybe just computer gremlins.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Might even have been me :nevreness:

Got it! The last part of the formula said C5 instead of C6. I hope nobody minds, but I fixed it. Your entries shouldn't Borg all over JCSimmons now. 

Resistance is futile

Whew, I figured I had done something to mess it up. No box of shame for me (this time :redface-new: )

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

No worries! I just has to add them all up again!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Week 1 Summary

Medals:

Copper

Endor (Walking)  :peaceful:  <-new this week

Elastigirl (Walking) :peaceful:  <-new this week

whitebalance (fitbit) :peaceful:  <-new this week

Snarkyfishguts (fitbit) :peaceful:  <-new this week

AthenaMM (fitbit) :peaceful:  <-new this week

Kasey (fitbit) :peaceful:  <-new this week

Leli (pedometer) :peaceful:  <-new this week

Bronze

PMyrrh (pedometer) :onthego: <-new this week

Silver

None yet

Gold

None yet

Titanium

None yet

Team miles: (average 50 miles each)

305 / 950

Wow so many medals and even a bronze in the first week! Great going guys :applause: Hope you are all enjoying some fresh air and having inspiring thoughts on your walks!

Keep up the good work in week 2 :encouragement:

• Like 4

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

As well as the weekly medals for levels, props to @Matsurika  for helping me out with a formula and @Snarkyfishguts for exorcising a cornish pixie from Elastigirl's line :lol: 

Camara-secreta-promocionais_(102).jpg

Thank you both! :positive:

• Like 3

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Holy cow, everyone is on fire. How's everyone's walking weather?

NTB-I'm hoping your apartment hasn't locked you out again and that you've had incident free walking so far.  :nevreness: 

Okay, sadly I did nothing Fri and Sat since because of a stupid laceration on my eye so it was spent with pain pills and eye drops. Today, however I figured, what the heck, so I donned a patch, became a pirate and got in about 5 1/2 this morn and again this eve -11 in all. Now if only I had a hook and boots... :pirate: 

• Like 3

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Holy cow, everyone is on fire. How's everyone's walking weather?

NTB-I'm hoping your apartment hasn't locked you out again and that you've had incident free walking so far.  :nevreness: 

Okay, sadly I did nothing Fri and Sat since because of a stupid laceration on my eye so it was spent with pain pills and eye drops. Today, however I figured, what the heck, so I donned a patch, became a pirate and got in about 5 1/2 this morn and again this eve -11 in all. Now if only I had a hook and boots... :pirate: 

Nice work, hope your parrot isn't too tired!

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Great going guys :applause: Hope you are all enjoying some fresh air and having inspiring thoughts on your walks!

Keep up the good work in week 2 :encouragement:

Thanks! No inspiration quite yet, but it has been helping me power thru my podcast backlog.

• Like 1

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

Week 1 Summary

Medals: 

Copper

whitebalance (fitbit) :peaceful:  <-new this week

*sniffle* Those of us in far western time zones who don't get to update until after the weekly summary is posted...

:D

Seriously, this has been a great motivator in a rough week. Thanks!

• Like 1

balance in mind ... body in motion ... making inertia my bitch

Lv.2 warmonkey | 2 STR, 3 STA, 3 DEX, 5 CON, 4 WIS, 2 CHA

Challenges: Current | Previous

Thanks! No inspiration quite yet, but it has been helping me power thru my podcast backlog.

Been doing the same for all non-fiction reading as well (bible, science, how-to stuff, etc) Multitasking with exercise is awesome - makes you feel all efficient n stuff.

• Like 1

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Lol, thanks. The damn thing actually mocks me as he soars effortlessly above  <_< . But he very much appreciates your concern.   

Well if he gets tired you can make him more comfortable!!! :lol:

V7k9xSR.gif

• Like 3

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

This is an amazingly effective challenge. I beat my walking record yesterday, over 15000 steps! Every time I want to quit, I think "Yeah, but you could do one more half-mile. Just one more...get another medal!"

I'm amazed by some of the distances walked already!  Very inspiring. :D

I know, right? It's really motivating! I went out today on a walk and ended up walking way more than I normally do, partly because so many people seem so far ahead of me. It really makes me want to walk more. :) 

Also very few people around where I live seem to walk, so it's nice a nice reminder that there are actually people who do it.

• Like 2

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell.