All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking... [July 26 to Sep 6]

Day 1 was pretty low thanks to heat and an ARROW marathon, hopefully I'll make up for it this week.

• Like 1

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

Hi,

I've just joined, nice to meet you :)

I'm going for Titanium.  My walk to work is about 2.5 miles a day which gets me over half way there so I just need to make some effort to get out at lunchtime / after work and at weekends.

I'm using a pedometer.

• Like 1

I thought 3.66 miles was a really good first start but some of you guys are knocking it out of the park!

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 49

2022 challenges:  49 (current)

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

I thought 3.66 miles was a really good first start but some of you guys are knocking it out of the park!

I know, I was very impressed by those starting numbers. This is going to be an amazing thread.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

2.46 yesterday. This has been my average since I started my new job. I've got to step it up! ha horrible pun is horrible.

• Like 5

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

1,665 steps which is .79 miles, if rounded up.

a small start, but hopefully I will make it up for the rest of the week.

This is great, you are off the mark and that's the hardest part.  I've done a few of these PvP's now, the best way to get a decent mileage up over the course of the PvP is a little and often, also a good way to form a habit ;)

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

2.46 yesterday. This has been my average since I started my new job. I've got to step it up! ha horrible pun is horrible.

I love puns, the crappier the better  :)

Maybe you're not getting more miles because your shoes aren't comfortable enough? Have you tried wearing loafers? :P

980x.jpg

• Like 3

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

What a waist of good loafs those loafs should be eaten while loafing around.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

There was a beautiful storm tonight, so I went for a nice walk in my neighborhood... Until the lightning got a bit too close and frequent, sending me scurrying to the comforts of home and treadmill. Racked up 7.02 miles today, making up a bit for my slow Monday.

1384103631176577_animate.gif

• Like 1

balance in mind ... body in motion ... making inertia my bitch

Lv.2 warmonkey | 2 STR, 3 STA, 3 DEX, 5 CON, 4 WIS, 2 CHA

Challenges: Current | Previous

I have the cat to thank for making yesterday high.  She chased off after a neighbours cat and didn't come back for quite a while so I went out looking for her.  She doesn't play well with other cats! 

Pretty good 3 days so far, definitely on target.  I have some days off soon though so no walk to work to bump up the numbers.

• Like 1

I have the cat to thank for making yesterday high.  She chased off after a neighbours cat and didn't come back for quite a while so I went out looking for her.  She doesn't play well with other cats! 

Pretty good 3 days so far, definitely on target.  I have some days off soon though so no walk to work to bump up the numbers.

Your cat looks adorable! I'm glad you found her. :) 

2015-2021 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45 | | 46 | 4748 ||

Holy crap, I don't know how it happened but I lost a week somewhere  :huh: ...I'll have to check my sock drawer n stuff later :cower:... ANYwho I'm in and I am going to try again for Titanium. I'll have to do some serious work for this week since I missed the first few days but se la vie.

Also in appreciation for furry walking companions everywhere:

working-out-together-.gif

• Like 5

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Guys, I managed to lock myself out of my apartment TWICE this week when I forgot to grab my keys before leaving on a walk. Who says walking isn't challenging?? 

• Like 2

Guys, I managed to lock myself out of my apartment TWICE this week when I forgot to grab my keys before leaving on a walk. Who says walking isn't challenging?? 

How far did you have to walk to get the spare set?! Could be the universe has more walking plans for you than you thought :)

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Holy crap, I don't know how it happened but I lost a week somewhere  :huh: ...I'll have to check my sock drawer n stuff later :cower:... ANYwho I'm in and I am going to try again for Titanium. I'll have to do some serious work for this week since I missed the first few days but se la vie.

Also in appreciation for furry walking companions everywhere:

You weren't going mad, the between challenge break got cut from 2 weeks to 1 week at the last minute!

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

You weren't going mad, the between challenge break got cut from 2 weeks to 1 week at the last minute!

Good to know, saves me time also since my sock drawer is REALLY full....but I guess that's what I get for disappearing and not bothering to check in.  :mask: 

Neverthatbored -AH! I'm sorry about the keys. Maybe your apartment resents you leaving it and is getting you back, lol. Or perhaps it is the universe  :star: 

My clutch switch was malfunctioning and prevented my car from starting so I ended up walking my work stuff tonight -got in another 4 miles. Who needs wheels when you have feet? 

• Like 1

1st  -  2nd  -  3rd  -  4th  -  Current Challenge

Ninja Assassin

No one believes our excuses but us... so let's stop making them and go accomplish something!

Hopefully you came up with a smarter solution than kicking in the door like I did last two times that happened to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

Hahaha, fortunately I live in an apartment with emergency maintenance available that also includes someone coming to help with lockouts. So I was able to call someone to let me in! 

Ermmm. so somehow  when I change my box it also changes the person's numbers below me. Honest, I only edited in the blue box. :redface-new:

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Ermmm. so somehow  when I change my box it also changes the person's numbers below me. Honest, I only edited in the blue box. :redface-new:

Fixed...not sure what happened there, hopefully jcsimmons knows what the total should be...

Feb-March 2022 Challenge