Unofficial Mini Challenge (July 21 - July 26)

Welcome back to the Mini Challenge Support Group.  The next 6 Week Challenge is less than a week away, but for some of us that is simply too long.  This is an unofficial challenge for any and all addicts (including new Recruits.)

So everyone, get ready to run...

logo.png

Actually, this is the

Not-So-Tough Mudder (Mud Optional Edition)

For this challenge we will be working together to complete a virtual obstacle course.  The course will consist of 5 obstacles, each represented by a different exercise.  A Tough Mudder is about teamwork and camaraderie, so in this challenge everyone works together to overcome the obstacles.

>>  SIGN UP HERE  <<

Rules

1. Each exercise will have a per-player rep requirement.  The team must reach that amount before moving on to the next exercise.
  2. One obstacle will be posted per day to allow everyone a chance to work on reps.
  3. A runner can do additional reps to offset another runner doing fewer reps.  Every 2 extra reps counts as 1 rep for another runner.
  4. This mini challenge is completely unofficial.  There are no attribute points associated with playing.

Now for our first obstacle...

King of the Mountain

king-of-the-mountain.jpg?itok=VEXhmmkm

To complete this obstacle, we will be performing Step Ups.  

The team must complete 250 reps per runner.  Clarification: Every step onto the box counts as one rep.

step-upsjpg-7edadd6c81203c71.jpg

Ready.... Set.... GO!!!

• Like 1

Very old battle log
Previous Challenges: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Previous Mini Challenges: 2, 1

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

haha! alright, sure. Can I do any variation I wish for the Step-Ups?

Yes, if you need to make it easier or want to make it harder you can.

• Like 1

Very old battle log

Assassin: Extremely competitive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff.  - Alexandrite

Count me in! I can't access the spreadsheet from work, so if someone can add me? Thanks!

• Like 2

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

I'm in. Yay, my first assassin mini.

These don't need to be continuous do they? I've got a day off, so might do some more later on, can I just add them to the total?

• Like 2

Level - 3               Race - Vampire               Class - Assassin

STR 6 | DEX 7 | STA 5 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 6

Weight loss ( Highest weight 224lb / Current weight 186.0lb / Goal weight 175lb )

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

Previous challenges = 2 , 1

I'm in. Yay, my first assassin mini.

These don't need to be continuous do they? I've got a day off, so might do some more later on, can I just add them to the total?

Yes, it's all accumulative

Welcome to the assassins!! It's my second unofficial mini bit my first as an assassin, though this is open to all :)

• Like 2

Level 2 Half-Orc Assassin

STR 4 | STA 2 | DEX 0 | CON 4.7  | WIS 1.9 | CHA 0

CurrentChallenge | PreviousChallenge

"There is no one giant step that does it, it's a lot of little steps." Peter A. Cohen

Can you please add my name to the list I AM SO ON THIS!

Also, throw up 100 step ups please :D I my morning workout today was legs and plyo, which curtails PERFECTLY into this :D

• Like 2

"What doesn't kill me better start running", level 7 Furyan Assassin
My Journey From Fat to Fit: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|CURRENT

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

Done

Thank you sweetie!

• Like 1

A proud member of the Champion House; Targaryen (Assassin's mini), Hufflepuff bravery is forgetting to be afraid because the thing is so important that the risk doesn't even matter (Assassin's mini) , Hellfire Club represent! (Assassin's mini)

If someone could add 100 to the spreadsheet for me? Thanks!

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

If someone could add 100 to the spreadsheet for me? Thanks!

Done (day off so I keep trawling the threads)

Weight loss ( Highest weight 224lb / Current weight 186.0lb / Goal weight 175lb )

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

I'm up to 200 :P Yehaw

• Like 3

Just to clarify, each step up counts as one rep. So step up with the left leg first, then down, then back up with the right leg first... that's two reps.

• Like 3

Very old battle log

I'm at work, would someone like to add another 120 for me? Lol why sit on break when I can do step ups x)

Done

• Like 1

77.6%
77.6%

Current challenge

Battle log

Lol I'm loving it.

• Like 2