skin'N'bones Joins the Rangers

skinNbones

Hi sloth, thanks for checking in, we're camping this week so Internet access is sketchy , I just about caught up with your thread last night but I'm majorly behind on NF as I'm also subbing D_R and Rurik which is a challenge .

Add shaarawy in there and you'll be busy for months.

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Mid Challenge Review : Here's how I think I've been getting along.

• Life Quest : Laminate Floor & Wall Insulation : 0 / Fail / Whatever :(
  • Actually Workout While Camping : Quite pleased with this, running not great, workouts completed : +1 WIS, +1 STA
  • BodyWeight Progressions :
    • Pull-Ups : In BodyWeight progressions, I'm onto 5 halfs, so this goal is still just about within reach.
    • One Legged (Pistol) Squats : Slow progress here, doing 'box' squats off our low couch, and still finding tough on left leg.
    • Diamond Pushups : Achieved ! Did 7 last night : + 1 STR
    • 1 Minute Leg Lift Plank : Has been done twice now, will just take 1 point for now, the other if I manage to do it with better form : + 1 STA
  • Train with Basketball Team : Not yet / Fail :(
  • Get up to 72 Kg : This is looking a little unlikely now, this morning's weigh in was 71.1, so two weeks to get another 2 kg - not sure if that is even a good idea.
  • Complete 10K : 30th August, this will depend on whether the missus wants to do the full 10k or just drop back to the 5k.
  • Like 2

Great job with your bodyweight stuff. I envision a day when I'll be able to do things like that. I feel ya with the laminate floor. I have a whole room I need to clean out and I finally just started this week. You'll get there though. It's hard work, but it so worth it. Looks great and easy to clean.

Lady Feowyn Miread of Eldavar

You have no idea what you're capable of, you didn't create you.

Megathirio Discord- https://discord.gg/kr2YCJM   

Thanks, the floor is done at last !

On Sunday I just thought, "this is never going to get done, if I keep not doing it !", so I at least decided to make a start, and actually finished. So now , hopefully I'm feeling motivated enough to get the insulation on the wall above it (it's just an area under a bay window really) .

• Like 1

Final Challenge Review : Good but not great.

* Life Quest : Laminate Floor & Wall Insulation : B - +2 WIS : got the floor and insulation boards done, just got lining paper left to do. [emoji4]

* Actually Workout While Camping : +1 WIS, +1 STA
* BodyWeight Progressions :
Pull-Ups : Still only on 6 halfs, I seem to have stalled a bit on this one.
* One Legged (Pistol) Squats : Not even close.
* Diamond Pushups : Achieved ! : + 1 STR
* 1 Minute Leg Lift Plank : + 1 STA. Although I've actually decided to go down a progression on these as I'm not managing to keep my back straight - really curved over my shoulders.

Train with Basketball Team : Not yet / Fail :
Get up to 72 Kg : 71.5 . + 1 CON  I'm happy with this, I've decided to slow down my weight gain now.
Complete 10K : Fail, I struggled with motivation to run towards the end of this challenge , only ran 15 minutes last night, so need to step this up a bit.

Just need to update my points on my signature next time I'm in front of a computer.

I see green herbs !

• Like 2