Heya,

New around, dragged by force and armed threatening to join the next 6-week challenge by miw-Sher (as a goblin, she can be quite pestering about stuff).

I'll play as a Yeti, probably trying to overcome my nature and become a sneaky assassin.

For some IRL info:

Sex: masculine

Official flag: French

Main occupation: medical slave on my way to freedom (resident in ER, and no, I don't know much about nutrition, and that's most certainly something I'm not passionate about)

Side quests: videogames, random travels

Cheers,

N.

Level 0 Yeti Assassin

STR 0

DEX 0

STA 0

CON 0

WIS 0

CHA 0

Ongoing 6-Week Challenge

Welcome to the rebellion. Don't know if you are practicing medicine in the US or in France, if you were an ER resident in the US you'd get passionate about nutrition pretty quick, as a large number of ER visits are due to complications of obesity. (Not a doctor, but I work in a hospital). 

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome to the rebellion. Don't know if you are practicing medicine in the US or in France, if you were an ER resident in the US you'd get passionate about nutrition pretty quick, as a large number of ER visits are due to complications of obesity. (Not a doctor, but I work in a hospital). 

I'm working in France, so we might have a little less of that.

Though we do certainly deal with consequences of bad nutrition, it's just not my specialty as such .

Level 0 Yeti Assassin

STR 0

DEX 0

STA 0

CON 0

WIS 0

CHA 0

Ongoing 6-Week Challenge