Reintroducing Myself

Hello,

My name is Jerome aka romeyb76 or simply, "Rome".  I was born and raised in San Jose, CA but currently reside in Vacaville, CA. I'm happily married and a father-to-be.  I've have a love/hate relationship with fitness because I wanted to get fit for superficial reasons such as having a nice body that people can admire and using it to find happiness.  The methods I used to get there were spreading myself thin with trying to do multiple things to accomplish my goal and failing on eating plans constantly.  Well, I lived that lie for too long and I finally have my priorities straight. 

After reading all the blogs on here, I discovered the one physical activity that I love doing which is running.  So now my goals are focused on that and that alone.  I want to become a stronger runner and as a father-to-be, I would like to be fit enough to chase my kid around without gassing out so quickly.  Now, I enjoy building strength with calisthenics, and going on runs at least 2-3 times a week and I'm taking each process slowly.  Instead of beating myself up for not getting the forms right, I just learn from my mistakes and do better the next time. 

I'm an IT Support Analyst which is something I really love doing but I have a passion for Web Development, and I'm working one day at a time to work in that field. 

Just wanted to say hello again and looking forward to meeting each and every one of you! :nevreness:

Keep it real, or keep it moving! 

Welcome to the rebellion. You sound like a scout in the making to me. We are about to start a new six week challenge on Monday, we recommend first timers try the recruit section.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath