• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Korra-2.png

What do you mean "it's only the half way point?"

Day 19 & 20 & 21
This has been a long weekend. So much has happened in so little time. The folks are fighting. And it seems like it's contagious. There two other couples that are friends of the folks that are going thru some rough waters. Seeing all these disgruntled married people makes nervous about maintaining any sort of healthy long term relationship.
School is starting in two days an in still having trouble with financial aid. If I can't fix it by the end of the week then I can't register for classes and have to take this semester off. Well isn't that a great way to live up to everyone's expectations? Not only that, I'm still trying to figure it a way around the system and. Wat back into the college of business so I can get an accounting degree. I've decided that is what I want. It's taken me four years to figure it out. I love number, but nothing past advanced calculus. But this school is making things so difficult for me. I'm surprised I haven't had any panic attacks in the past few days. Maybe because I'm so done dealing with this sorry excuse of college.

Exercise
I dot think I've done any exercise in the past three days. I haven't even gone hiking. Well that's a bust.

Eat
I managed to track most of my food on MFP. The only problem is the accuracy. I know I went over my calorie limit at least one day. But eating healthy has been difficult when in a hurry and still being stuck inside. Somehow.

Sleep
If I had a schedule to adhere to I wouldn't be getting any sleep. I've been going to bed at 4am for idk how long. I either can't sleep or don't want to. The only way I be been nudging myself to bed is by reading for at least half an hour.
Mini

Don't let others' struggles to keep a long-term relationship project on your outlook on relationships.  There are plenty of couples out there who are in committed, healthy, happy relationships - it takes some effort, patience, and understanding, but it is definitely doable.

You should stop on over to Spookyfoot's thread (in with the Druids).  She's been striving to maintain a positive attitude in face of possibly having to take a semester off due to financial aid woes as well.  (Her thread is quite long, so you may need to use the search function).  Reading through how she is allowing herself to feel sad, disappointed, etc., but also pushing herself to keep her outlook positive may be a good inspiration for you.  Think about a back up plan if it turns out you have to take a semester off - could you get a part-time job somewhere?  Work on a project you're interested in but normally wouldn't have time for during the school year?  Expand some fitness goals with the extra time?

• Like 1

I feel I'd do a better job at maintaining a healthy long term relationship than my parents and now second 'mom figure.' I've seen what doesn't work and where things can go wrong. Bad relationships are just more noticeable since there's more drama. But that's not gonna stop me from trying to start one. Heck, I might have one by the end of the challenge if I play my cards right.

I'll go take a look at spookyfoot. We've commented on each other's past challenges, but I've been so busy with everything I haven't had the time to check up on everyone. I enjoy reading a good challenge from a fellow rebel. I just caught up with Terros' challenge and its rebels like that, that make me remember how tough life and can be and the common struggles we all deal with.

I was able to work out my financial aid problems and enroll in some classes, but that won't stop the university from adding some last minute ones in another attempt to have my classes dropped. I will have to sweet talk the dean of business and see if I can get back to accounting. Most of the classes I'm taking this semester go towards it anyways. I might have to shed a few tears in front of them, but that won't be too hard, seeing that I've gone through a lot of unfortunate events before I was dropped. I will try looking for a part time job even though I'm taking classes. I just need an excuse to stay out of the house and work around my own schedule rather than plan my life around everyone else. I'm planning some yoga and Zumba classes around my schedule that gives me more "me time." Plus since my sis is starting I know she'd love to join since she wants the same freedoms I do.

I'm on the wait list for a creative writing class that might give me a better foundation I can use towards all those books I want to publish. I just hope I make the cut.

• Like 1

I'm too tired to post my daily biz so I'm gonna regurgitate my day in unfiltered word form instead.

I had a weird dream this morning where I was in an orphanage with mini me and there was this lady headmistress person that refused to let us leave. At some point this nice gentleman distracted her while I grabbed mini me, tossed her into a big ass truck, and we drive away. We got to the highway but it was really dark and the headlights were a little wonky. Eventually the roads got really twisty and turny and loopy and covered in tall grass. At that point the dream started melting into vines and men's and screaming dear and doges.

Mini woke me up with news that the Fatherlord was coming in less than ten for evacuation towards the foodening. I looked like a mess but managed to make it to the mission on time. We had Chinese food with my grandpa (I'll call him Iroh since he's just as cool.)

I got most of my list done today. Turns out mini me misscheduled an exam she had to take downtown so I didn't have any reason to go there and but all the books from the library cellar.

Good news though. The fam had things to do so I took mini me to go shopping instead. We went to a new thrift shop close to the house and I left with some nice goodies. I finished it off with a trip to old navy where I introduced my sis to a friend of mine. I always talk about her to my school friends and they were starting to think she was made up (only the rest of the fam is hehe)

I tried doing some yoga today but couldn't get into it and only made it twenty minutes through the video. I blame the lack of morning meditation as the culprit.

I got to do a bait and switch at the library and get the book I needed to finish the series in reading. I would have read it today but was too busy catching up on NF posts. And boy have those threads gotten weird. I wish I had the skill to talk with the level of vague and weirditude that these other rebels have mastered. It seems to get replies. It's starting to make me think the link to my thread is broken or being filtered so only the lovely lady shello and dashing deftona can see it.

I tried cleaning my room today with what little time I had. I reorganized my bookshelf and now have too much space in it for those would have been downtown book buys. I still want to sell half of the books on my selves anyways. I only wanted to clean the rest of my room since bugs have been getting through the floor because of the heat, drought, and now sudden rains. I had to move my bed away from the wall so no ants decided to investigate it. And I had to kill a beetle with a picture frame I had lying around that I hadn't gotten to hanging up yet.

I'm still managing things with the habit rpg app. The only reason I'm still using it is because I'm party leader and running a bunch of quests and having to deal with messages about how other members have been inactive and their unattended dailies are affecting the group and I'm having to manage it and communicate with everyone without looking like a bad guy and while doing all this I try to get all these cool pet eggs so i can be the animal tamer.

(Ugh I did all this from my phone so everything looks so choppy and non linear. Don't even get me started about misspells. )

I'm glad we can be there for you.  I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up recently.  As for more traffic I think it was more to do with being in an accountability group.  There were a couple challenges where I didn't join groups and I didn't have as much traffic.  Maybe next time you should join the Doodlies and the vague and weirditude will descend upon you. 

Don't let others' struggles to keep a long-term relationship project on your outlook on relationships.  There are plenty of couples out there who are in committed, healthy, happy relationships - it takes some effort, patience, and understanding, but it is definitely doable.

You should stop on over to Spookyfoot's thread (in with the Druids).  She's been striving to maintain a positive attitude in face of possibly having to take a semester off due to financial aid woes as well.  (Her thread is quite long, so you may need to use the search function).  Reading through how she is allowing herself to feel sad, disappointed, etc., but also pushing herself to keep her outlook positive may be a good inspiration for you.  Think about a back up plan if it turns out you have to take a semester off - could you get a part-time job somewhere?  Work on a project you're interested in but normally wouldn't have time for during the school year?  Expand some fitness goals with the extra time?

Excellent suggestion.  Spookyfoot is becoming the master of positivity.  

• Like 2

I'm glad we can be there for you.  I feel bad that I haven't been keeping up recently.  As for more traffic I think it was more to do with being in an accountability group.  There were a couple challenges where I didn't join groups and I didn't have as much traffic.  Maybe next time you should join the Doodlies and the vague and weirditude will descend upon you. 

Excellent suggestion.  Spookyfoot is becoming the master of positivity.  

That's okay. I haven't even been keeping up with my own thread this week. I still get the notifications on my phone when others post, but I forget to check up on them too. I'll make sure to join the Doodlies next challenge. Some vague weirditude sounds sounds my speed. 

I still need to check up on Spookyfoot. I'm spending tomorrow reading up on all those forgotten NF notices I've been collecting. 

I forgot to ask about the coloring meditation.  I saw that you tried that.  Did it help any?

It sorta helped. It gave me something to do while waiting for school to start. Each picture took me at least an hour to do. And I did three of em. I still felt stressed, but that was mainly from school. There's no helping that other than tackling that problem face on and getting rid of it. The last picture I colored was in seven different shades of blue. I did that while listening to old Jenna Marble videos. I also noticed I reacted differently when I was using different colors like the purples and reds made me anxious fro some reason.

• Like 2

WEEK 3 RESULTS

I think I've been neglecting my thread last week (and this week too.) I've got a lot of catching up to do in regards to stories. 

F exercise(0/4)

hiking (0/1)

yoga (0/3)

A eat (5/5)

A sleep (5/5)

• Like 1

1416375814348.gif

Ew, this... "school" sounds like a filthy word

Day 22 & 23 & 24 & 25 & 26
Would you look at that? I haven't told any stories of the gloriousness that is my life. We've got some catching up to do.  I was able to enroll at the last minute and it doesn't look like I have any hidden holds they can throw at me forcing my classes to drop. I started up on Tuesday and it's been a wild roller coaster. Mini me has been joining me on this journey of college and she's made it through her first week. I feel like a mom when taking care of her and making sure she's got everything she needs. I even walked her to her classes on her first day since she didn't know her was around campus. Hopefully in the second week she can find an organization to cling to and make some new friends there. From my experience I haven't been able to hold onto friends unless were in the same organization. Even then I rarely saw some of them because of their schedule. I wasn't the best socialite back in my day. 

My professors have been interesting. One has a large class of +200 so he's talking more at the class than to the class. The second looks kinda like a Steve Jobs and (based on the thoroughness of the syllabus and BB layout) is going to make us apply the material as we are learning. We have to take group studies or write papers on the group study reports. The third is an old man who knows the woes of being a college student. We don't have to buy the book his class and he tried his best to extract all the useful stuff from the book minus all the embellishment. So if I can look over the lecture notes he made and memorize the practice quizzes I can ace this class. 

I have two classes that I'm on a wait list for. The seats filled up before I could grab one. I checked the status on them today and saw that I got dropped from one of the wait lists. It turns out they give your 24 hours to grab a seat once it opens up for you, if not they remove you from the wait list.One of the classes have +200 students, so I'll have to check on it every few hours over the weekend on my status.

I know I'm forgetting something in my courses. There is so much to deal with and so little time to deal with it. I'm already having problems with the officers in the organization I'm helping run, but that comes with the territory. I've people watched enough of other officers in other organizations to know what internal problems happen. It's just weird to see them up close and personal. I know I'll never be on of those problems since I don't miscommunication and focus on listening to others rather than taking charge all on my own. But that's not the secretary's job. Just take notes and make some memorable history.  

Today-General-secretary.jpg

Exercise

haha, what's exercise. Never heard of it. I haven't even done any this week, not with worrying about school. But that's one of the oldest excuses in the books. I can't workout because of work or school. Ugh, I know everyone uses that excuse and I'm one of them. All aboard the lame excuse train. 

What+the+actual++_612449f21d305ebd913898

Eat

I've been eating. That counts, right? I think I went over my count once or twice before school started. Late night snacking is a problem sometimes. If I keep busy during the evening and drink lots of water that won't be a problem anymore. Probably. 

3742631.jpg

Sleep
the answer is yes, I do dream of electric sheep. And yes, I realize I'm more funny when I'm exhausted from a long day. In my head it sounds condescending and bitter, but apparently it's funny and all the rage humor that you rebels eat up. I've been getting more than seven and less than eight hours of sleep this week. I have set up timers to wake up earlier in the day, but somehow end up turning them off and sleeping a few more hours. But that let's me meet my quota. I'm no good if I haven't slept. 

kc5rmkkhb7mz87zgs4mg.jpg

Mini

Looks like this weeks mini is about encouraging others, or at the very least posting on their thread. I think I may or may not have done that this week. Remind me to never mark down charisma in my challenges since I almost always make those minis. I'm just oozing with charisma. That sounds dirty, like I need to take a shower to wash off this weird substance of (cha)

tumblr_mqg7oaw8qS1qk6sm7o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Mini

Looks like this weeks mini is about encouraging others, or at the very least posting on their thread. I think I may or may not have done that this week. Remind me to never mark down charisma in my challenges since I almost always make those minis. I'm just oozing with charisma. That sounds dirty, like I need to take a shower to wash off this weird substance of (cha)

I'm not good with charisma. More with awkward and weird. Hope that's still ok. 

v6o4BLZ.gif

What kind of yoga routine are you doing? I'm trying to pick it up, too. But it's going so so... :D I'm so lazy recently.  I couldn't do yoga yet because I didn't vacuum the room and I can't do that because... I can't. (Super relevant excuses are my forte.)

• Like 2

I'm not good with charisma. More with awkward and weird. Hope that's still ok.

v6o4BLZ.gif

What kind of yoga routine are you doing? I'm trying to pick it up, too. But it's going so so... :D I'm so lazy recently. I couldn't do yoga yet because I didn't vacuum the room and I can't do that because... I can't. (Super relevant excuses are my forte.)

Awkward and weird is fine by me. Not to brag or anything, but I've been known to be a little myself.

KrstienWiigDance3.gif

I've been doing 30 days of yoga with Adrienne. I had done it in a past challenge, but only got up to day eighteen. Vacuuming the room is important. I forget to vacuum mine before I start and am welcomed by a plethora of dust bunnies and the obscenely long strands of hair that use to reside on my head. I should stop feeding them.

sprites-candy.gif

• Like 1

I've been doing 30 days of yoga with Adrienne. I had done it in a past challenge, but only got up to day eighteen. Vacuuming the room is important. I forget to vacuum mine before I start and am welcomed by a plethora of dust bunnies and the obscenely long strands of hair that use to reside on my head. I should stop feeding them.

Oh, I actually liked the look of that a lot. But I don't manage yoga every day. (Yet. Or ever, who knows.) Vacuuming is important because of the cat. He doesn't like the brush so everything looks like it's HIS. Even the yoga mat if I'm not careful. But using not vacuuming as an excuse to not do yoga is about as retarded as I get. :D

• Like 1

Oh, I actually liked the look of that a lot. But I don't manage yoga every day. (Yet. Or ever, who knows.) Vacuuming is important because of the cat. He doesn't like the brush so everything looks like it's HIS. Even the yoga mat if I'm not careful. But using not vacuuming as an excuse to not do yoga is about as retarded as I get. :D

Have you ever tried teaching your cat to vacuum instead?

cat-vacuum.jpg

A friend of mine vacuums her cat instead of brushing since the cat didn't like the brushes.

d9rq2.gif

• Like 1

I totally considered to dip him into water and let him run around the flat instead of mopping the floor myself. But the vacuuming will be difficult, he's scared of it. :(

Try some mopping. Your cat will see how much fun it is and join in.

7cc733e43c0dabaf0db923e029b4e959.gif

• Like 1

That's okay. I haven't even been keeping up with my own thread this week. I still get the notifications on my phone when others post, but I forget to check up on them too. I'll make sure to join the Doodlies next challenge. Some vague weirditude sounds sounds my speed. 

I still need to check up on Spookyfoot. I'm spending tomorrow reading up on all those forgotten NF notices I've been collecting. 

It sorta helped. It gave me something to do while waiting for school to start. Each picture took me at least an hour to do. And I did three of em. I still felt stressed, but that was mainly from school. There's no helping that other than tackling that problem face on and getting rid of it. The last picture I colored was in seven different shades of blue. I did that while listening to old Jenna Marble videos. I also noticed I reacted differently when I was using different colors like the purples and reds made me anxious fro some reason.

Wow - mood altering coloring.  Be careful - Don't use the wrong color and then drive under the influence.  Seriously though there are some studies around the psychology of color.  I don't know much about it other than it exists and it's a thing.  I'm glad it at least helped a bit.  

Ok, lame excuse train only travels for 1 week.  It can be hard to get the workouts in when your schedule is tospy turvy.  Once you are settled into your classes and get your schedule straightened out you should be able to come up with a new plan to get that done.  

Who-Said-Pets-Dont-Help-With-The-HousewoWho-Said-Pets-Dont-Help-With-The-Housewo

• Like 1

Wow - mood altering coloring.  Be careful - Don't use the wrong color and then drive under the influence.  Seriously though there are some studies around the psychology of color.  I don't know much about it other than it exists and it's a thing.  I'm glad it at least helped a bit.  

Ok, lame excuse train only travels for 1 week.  It can be hard to get the workouts in when your schedule is tospy turvy.  Once you are settled into your classes and get your schedule straightened out you should be able to come up with a new plan to get that done.  

Who-Said-Pets-Dont-Help-With-The-HousewoWho-Said-Pets-Dont-Help-With-The-Housewo

That explains what the majority of my clothes are hues of black, blue, and green. I only have one purple top, but the material is so thick I can never wear it.

I'll jump off the train next week. This one is running off of 'hectic new college schedule' excuses. I'll get on the other train in the other direction toward 'better habits-ville.'  

Thanks for the cat pics, how did you know I run off of internet cat gifs? I've been watching the white cat on the roomba for five minutes now while writing this and I can't seem to look away. 

1ItXMBD.gif

• Like 3

Day 27
Would you look at that? I posted for one day. I didn't ignore my thread and then try to sum up half a week in one post. (btw I'm really drunk but I still type good with more than eighty words a minute with lil errors, damn this is gonna be weird look at this in the morning) 

I think I got shit done today. I got woken up by the fatherlord just five minutes before my alarm was supposed to. Ugh my phone has purpose and it can't do it if everyone keeps interrupting me. Anyway... went through the morning routine all alone in the house since everyone was either at school, work, or doing stuff. We ran out of milk so I put coffee creamer in it by accident from my half dead decaffeinated brain. (I really need to use the luminosity app or something, I'm slacking in finding words and misplacing things and just general brain farts) so I didn't eat the oatmeal. 

Instead of going to school early I went to best buy to pick up a laptop. I saw a lenovo and hp for the same price and went for the lenovo. I wish I wouldn't have. My sister has one that's an older model and the touch pad always freaks out while typing so the mouse will go to random points on the screen while typing which sucks if you're using a word document or making a blog post. (I've lost so much content while using her computer to update here.) I've already opened everything up and wreaked havoc. And by havoc I mean connecting to multiple clouds from google, itunes, windows, apps, etc. And the keyboard has some weird bounce thing going on where everytime you hit the keys it gives a little. You don't notice is unless you really look hard for the faults in it. Now I see why they took $80 off of it. On second thought I was comparing it to a chrome book (which sucks since its like using an android and I use an iphone) but I'm too lazy to fix anything I typed (so I'll leave my rantings as is.)

I went to school with it, set it up, tinkered with it, and went to class. Good thing I put everthing I value on every cloud every conglomerate has to offer. So clouds from itunes, apple, chrome, windows, etc flocked to this laptop. I still need to put some music on it and some emulators. (Man I love old emulator games) So I went to class and the professor just made us watch a video. I couldn't even keep up typing wise with it even though I can go from 0 to 80 in 0.2 seconds flat. (hmm I sound like a car i need to stop drinking now) The class got to leave half an hour early since there wasn't anything else on the syllabus to cover for the day and the marketing professor completely understands the woes of a college student and that it was the weekend tomorrow and all. 

During class a friend of mine texted asking when a meeting was for an old club was (that I don't go to anymore) I told her the time and date since I had been emailed the info last tuesday. I did lie and say that I had class during that time which is kinda a lie since I could make it to the last fifteen minutes or so. I just don't want to go to that club anymore. I had some enaixety attacks there last semester (although they were kinda small ones) plus there's too many guys that have tried asking me out there and one guy that I probably hurt somehow by leading him on (again the last time I hung out with him I had a major panic attack after we hung out.) In my head that club embodies all the bad thing that have happened. I had a bad car accident while car pooling to an outing with that club, I had my first awkward encounter with a womanizer dude that was hitting on every girl in that organization, I procrastinated too much there and hurt my gpa, and I had to deal with all the officers talking shit one semester about a new club I had helped found since this one girl talked shit with someone else via social media thus making everyone look bad. I think some people avoid me because of that fail of an organization that I helped build and watched as the original founder burnt to the ground. 

Ugh what was I talking about...

I went home and fiddles with my computer more. I made the mistake of wandering outside the safety that is my room and walked into the room the fatherlord was in He grilled me out finishing  and graduating by next year (which is not happening and I still haven't told him.)  I then stayed in my room until Lilith had two guy friends over. The folks took her and them out to go golfing or something. I would never bring any guy friends over to the house (out of fear of their souls being sucked out.) As if I've ever given off the idea that I'm promiscuous. Ya... the nerdy shut in girl is totally follows such wanton ways. 

I was supposed to go back to campus to go see a movie the student activities was showing, but I was too tired so I stayed home and started binge watching youtube until my friends on groupme started spamming about how drunk they were. So I went to wlamart and grabbed the first random bottle that had the word sangria on it. I watched +25 videos and then I got distracted by a NF notification on my phone so I caught up with Terros' thread with out posting (since idk what to say) and now I've been writing all of this. I wrote this intro last (if anyone can tell by drunk writing if that is a thing.) Now I await the folks and the mini me to come home and see me in this state. I can pass off a sober person if I keep my mouth shut and my eyes down. (damn that sounds sad now that I read it out loud, but I still haven't moved out because of the lack of job and over generosity of the fatherlord, but even his patience is waning, better make a move quick and make as many drunken job applications as I can.) 

Exercise

Still haven't exercised today. I just don't wanna. But I don't really have an excuse now, what with the new laptop an new features and weird app do hicky that came with windows 8 that give me new material and workouts to work with. 

Eat

Still eating. I never eat many calories until the evening. This is still a reoccurring problem. I eat what I can for breakfast, play scavenger in the house until I find snacks and a feasible lunch for school, and go beserk mode in the evening after dinner (or what was suppose to be dinner since no one likes to eat as a family and I don't blame them.)  It's difficult to guage how many claories I've had if I binge at night. **le sigh**

Sleep

sleeping is still not a problem. But it will be next week. Lilith starts school and that means everyone and their mum (I'm looking at you Maleficent) will be up at the butt crack of dawn. If I do wake up early and exercise in the morning and somehow avoid everyone else. Or just wake up early, go through my routine, and get the hell out of doge and onward to school I can get my homework and studying done then and go to the rec center (on monday wednesday and friday) for some group workouts. 

Mini

Post on other rebels threads. Have I done that yet? I thinkI'll pop by Spookyfoot tonight. I'm serious this time. I don't have any obligations or excuses to give so here goes...

• Like 1

korra-book2.jpg

Evasive matuvers... we're still posting

DAY 28

Look, more posting. 

No idea if I got anything done today. I could look through my browsing history to check... o I applied for fifteen jobs. Most of them were for different positions for the same companies in different locations near the house and school. Hopefully I'll get at least one call back tomorrow. I should probably wake up early then. I still have twenty more jobs in my linkedin cart to go for. I was in the middle of one of the applications when I got a notification on my phone that I had other obligations in the real world. So I got the hell out of doge and ran to campus for a showcase of organizations. I was there since women are more approachable. I got a lot of free food and goodies from the event. Afterwards I came back home and watched more youtube videos on my watch later playlist. (I'm not one of those people who randomly pick one on a whim.) Then I started getting notifications for NF so I naturally came here, continued reading more of Spookyfoot, and began making this. And here we are. 

Exercise

Still haven't worked out. You think that after writing in this section and getting a new laptop with tons of new features I don't know about I'd figure out a way to workout. I did stretch this morning. And by stretch I mean a toe pointing one way, hands above the head reaching the other way kinda stretch. I was gonna meditate, but when I couldn't find the earbuds near the bed and got distracted from my phone. 

Eat

I cooked something new today. I saw a video for sexy french omlettes. I don't want to know how to make them unsexy. So I tried the recipe and it turned out great. I even filled it with cheese. I wish I had also put some deli meat in there for some savory flavor. I had some food on campus that was given by the student activities. I asked one of my friends to take the giant block of cheese that was in the shape of texas as a joke. The worst part is they did it. Hot weather is unkind to dairy. I'll say that much. I came home afterwards and had some leftover meats. I shared some scraps with le doge. 

Sleep

I forgot to set my sleep schedule thing so I wasn't able to gauge how well or how long I slept. I know I fell asleep late and I woke up even later. At least it was on my own terms. 

• Like 2

DAY 29

I'm too tired to even bother with my daily post structure (here's a rand instead)...

I was gonna wake up with morning for some meditation and yoga, but got up only ot have to leave the house in fifteen to go have fam lunch. 

I was going to go home and study for class, but I had go go shopping for school supplies no one needed and get food for the demons spawn (and guess what I don't have any food for myself because according to Maleficent I'm in college and can fend for myself.) I had to stand at a check out counter and had a prepubescent teen yell at me for putting in dollars before change into the machine and since the computer said not to that I was wrong, would break things, and that she should handle my money and my stuff. 

Maleficent tried to lecture me today about jobs but seeing that I had applied to +15 yesterday she tried pointing out the flaws on only applying online. I haven't seen any help wanted posters up anywhere but restaurants and I have to listen to the folks talk about how terrible food service is and that I'm too good for it or something. 

I also wanted to chill at home but had to help mini find a math book for free online (and successfully did) only to find that it was a miscommunication on her art and that the book was online with the online homework/ quizzes. 

I wanted to watch youtube in the dark confines of my home, but I had to go to an officer meeting for a club I'm having second thoughts on (soley for the fact of the other officers since I'm the only female there and everyone is always so entitled and opinionated) 

TLDR: I didn't get to do anything I wanted today and had to deal with too many negative people.