• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Volki

Leviathan earns a place in Valhalla

That carving is pretty cool! I think you'll progress quickly with practice, and awesome to see you are getting a solid start right at the beginning of the challenge!

• Like 1

This is awesome!! Week one isn't even done and you achieved handstand pushups and a wooden face? Nice.

I like the variety! I've had the same trouble getting bored. I hope it goes well!

• Like 1

Thank you for the support :)

Update: no workout yesterday

Apparently my car can hear when I am talking about it. It has been working just fine and yeaterday I decided I was going to sell it. I drove it home from work just fine and then an hour later I went downatairs to take it to the carwash and now it wont start. I guess its on protest lol I think the starter just decided that it does not want to work anymore. Maybe its an autobot?!

• Like 1

Valhalla is smiling down upon her son as he completes feat after feat of renowned Viking strength!

Good job on the swim dude, I was the same way when I got back into it-50m at a time, baby! I'm impressed with your progression on all these BEAST bodyweight moves! to strengthen your 1-arm pushups, try archer push-ups using a book, dumbbell, or anything with slightly more elevation. From there, you move onto 1-arm, 1-leg push-ups! YIKES! #BeastMODE #VahallasLeviathan

Wolf

• Like 1

Thank you, im juat glad to see some progression and to learn some new tricks. Being in the oilfield for a year and a half swinging a sledge hammer and picking up heavy pipes has definitely given me a head start

• Like 2

Thanks I will try :)

Well first week NF wise went well.

Life wise not so much. But I will keep at it. 1 week down with all of my goals met so far

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that life wise it wasn't so good brotha! Keep you chin up dude, and you will prevail through this current storm. All the beastliness of your BW progressions are nothing to sneeze at so right on man!

Did you quit the oilfield business or just on sabbatical at the moment? There's a lot of good money to be made in the "field".

Wolf

Yeah its money stuff... I left the oilfield and got a job back in I.T because the market crashed for the fracking stuff so they mass fired thousands of people. So the fallout is that I am stuck paying for things that I got when I was making 3 times more than I am now, the wife cant work for medical reasons and I have the two kids as well. So just trying to juggle bills and all of my plans to fix the situation keep falling through.

• Like 1

Thanks, i appreciate it. On a completely unrelated note I want to learn Russian and improve my spanish skills as well.

I feel you on the plans falling through stuff.  The frustration is real.  

After my internship, I am going to go back to Spanish - I feel like it will make me MUCH more marketable when I start searching for jobs.  I will likely go the Rosetta Stone route because I was up to conversational Spanish in college, and don't want to start over, but I have really lost most of it.  I'm thinking that it will be a challenge goal in January. 

Russian would be cool to learn - you want to learn for kicks, or to increase your marketability?

• Like 1

For kicks, i have a friends from Russia so he could help me. Also idk if you have been on fluentin3months.com but that website is really cool and i like his method of learning. I need to brush up my sign language as well I only remember how to finger spell and simple sentences.

For kicks, i have a friends from Russia so he could help me. Also idk if you have been on fluentin3months.com but that website is really cool and i like his method of learning. I need to brush up my sign language as well I only remember how to finger spell and simple sentences.

Cool resource!

I know a bunch of baby sign language... but that's about it. :)

Lol yeah me too and just finger spelling.

Completed swimming routine today. I took the kids with me to the pool and i swam laps while they played