Leviathan earns a place in Valhalla

Volki

yeah I really like that method of learning, he even did a review of rosetta stone that I agree with. with the FI3M way of doing it you learn what's important right away and start talking to people from day one.

its scary and you sound shitty but you progress a lot better than doing it alone. ok that's enough promoting lol

But Spanish would definitely be good to learn as a teacher, especially if you live in the south.

• Like 1

yeah I really like that method of learning, he even did a review of rosetta stone that I agree with. with the FI3M way of doing it you learn what's important right away and start talking to people from day one.

its scary and you sound shitty but you progress a lot better than doing it alone. ok that's enough promoting lol

But Spanish would definitely be good to learn as a teacher, especially if you live in the south.

And the West!  At least once a week I regret not paying more attention in Spanish class!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Yeah I grew up in south cali and south tx so i had to learn at least basic spanish to get by. My wife speaks spanish but we get lazy and usually resort to english at home. We r trying to enforce the spanish with my kids as well. But remember movies and music are a fun way to learn as well

Never heard a Spanish-speaking Viking...and I suppose there's a 1st time for everything! HAHA! I took German in high school for no real reason except just to take it. Shoulda taken Spanish...living in Texas and all that. Plus, Spanish speaking/Bi-lingual employees tend to get paid more!

How's today going bro? Hope all is well and kickassery!

Wolf

Wild Wolf- Level 10 (Respec)

Class: Operator/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: STR: 28 / DEX: 20 / END: 21 / CON: 27 / WIS: 31 / CHA: 30

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The Scout Who Outwitted the Lifter of the Dead

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

EXCELLENT MAN! The Fire Academy would be awesome. I thought about that a lot and still do because Heathers dad is the Captain for one of the stations over here in the Plano area. He knows a LOT of people and the schedule would be great. 24 hrs on/48hrs off. Great starting pay-and doing some honest, hard work at that. I'm rooting for that bubba!! Do they not know they could miss out on an opportunity to steal away a legendary beast at a fraction of what the Black Market sells you at??? GEEZ! Some people...I swear. They don't know a good thing when they see it!

Wolf

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Fire?  Sweet!

I still toy with the idea of the fire academy (I'm gonna have to sh*t or get off the pot here soon... I ain't getting any younger). Most of the fire departments in the area are volunteer, so it's not something I'd do for a career, but it'd sure be a challenging way to volunteer/make a difference in the community.  Search and rescue is appealing for the same reasons.

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Definitely go for it. The training you would recieve alone would be awesome to have. But i know the process is a long one to get into the academy here so I am going to start the process at least and hope they pull my number. Yeah I used to be in the military as well and I have been trying to get back in. But the way corporations run america im not so sure that would be wise. So basically I am trying to get as many pots in the fire as i can right now to get me and my family oit of the hole we r in

• Like 2

Today I had to dig down really deep to find the motivation for my sandbag routine. Some how I talked myself into doing it and I am glad I did. I am a sweaty mess but I am back on track. :)

Attaboy!

• Like 1

Level 32 Minifig Jedi Assassin

Current Challenge  | Battle Log | "Epic" Quest

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6789101111.51213141516171819, 2021222324, 25, 262728293031323334

"A man who wants to do something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse." -Stephan Dolley, Jr.

"You don't get stronger by skipping workouts." - me, to myself, about 3 times a week

Attaboy!

Get it!

What these 2 studs said. BOOM BABY!

Thanks it is definitely a slippery slope with me. Its all or nothing and i have been tip toeing on the line lately with my fitness. So I need to push through this motivation slump that i am in. Everyone here helps :)

You're doing great dude [emoji106]ðŸ»[emoji123]🻠Valhalla is pleased with her viscous monster! Remember to have fun bubba. I'm glad you talked yourself into the SB workout.. And PM me anytime dude if you need some encouragement or advice or just wanna let off some steam. I'm here as your friend!

60276_formatted_7x2zst5.gif

meme1.jpeg

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

Spoiler

And one more for good measure:

Funny-Friendship-Quotes-1.jpg

Wolf

"Let the Boomstick do the talking."

Spoiler

Thanks it is definitely a slippery slope with me. Its all or nothing and i have been tip toeing on the line lately with my fitness. So I need to push through this motivation slump that i am in. Everyone here helps :)

I went through a tough spot last month, and at the end of it I was able to look back and say, "For crap's sake, at least I kept working out."  It was a little thing, but in the spiral of nutcasery that my life became in a few short weeks, being able to control that one little thing was everything.  I'm through the other side now (for a while, anyway), and I truly think that working out helped.  A lot. 

You are under a lot of stress right now - I tip my hat to you for staying so positive. 

5499836618_6991c245d3_m.jpg

Keep up the great work.

• Like 2

~Emerald_Dragonfly

Level 13 Warrior

Yeah i am trying to at least hang on to one grain of sand as the rest slip through my fingers. Im doing the fake it till you make it approach to being positive lol thanks for the support

Or rather... you're trying to at least hang on to one BAG of sand... ;)

• Like 1

Wolverine

Level X Mutant