Just Starting Out...

Hello,

I'm Tael and I recently StumbleUpon'd Nerd Fitness one day while bored and waiting for the summer to end. I've always been on and off at a gym during my college years and been able to eat somewhat healthy foods. However, since I've graduated and have taken a more sedentary lifestyle (no more walking miles to class and whatnot) I would like to get back on track with my goals. Also, I live in a up-and-coming town and have found myself kind of alone now that most of my friends have moved away for work reasons. So I feel very optimistic about finding a community of nerds/gamers/etc. who enjoy working out or strive to achieve a better self. 

I am 6'0" and weigh 243 lbs. with some strength in me. I guess my race would be an orc who needs just a little boost to get into gear. As far as my class goes, I would incline more towards being a Ranger. I enjoy camping/hiking and I already have a dog to be my companion should I need aide. My goals are to lose 43 lbs of fat and gain muscle/get stronger along the way.

As this is my first time ever actually being on a forum and joining, I have virtually no clue where to start or how to go about participating. Any and all help is very much appreciated!

Hi there and welcome.

Dont forget to log your first challenge, it starts shortly (thats if you havent already done it)

Good luck with your goals.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

A potential Ranger? Dibs on the new guy! Welcome to the rebellion. Check out the recruits in the challenge section of the forums. The next challenge starts Monday, so you have time to read up on how the challenges work and set some goals.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Hello and welcome! This will be my first challenge too and I'm fired up. Every person I've talked to on here has been helpful and encouraging, there are resources everywhere. Since it's your first challenge you'll be with the recruits. Here's a link to setting up your challenge if you didn't find it already :

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48899-l1-guidebook/

Have fun and kick ass!

• Like 1

-Avitus Xenoi-
Race: Ascending Kitsukan
Class: Recruit
Level:1
STR: 2 | CHA: 1 | | STA: 0 | WIS: 3 | CON: 2.3 | DEX: 0

Avitus' Battle Log

"Avali ne kono ni."

Current Challenge