• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Aces3000

Aces3000 - My quest for a better life! Version 2.0

Looking forward to a great holiday weekend!

Two workouts to post.

9/4

Rowing @6 5X500m each

9/3 

Dumbbell row - 35, 45, 55, 55 X10 each

Dumbbell press - 35, 45, 45, 45 X10 each

Deadlift - 55, 70, 90, 90 X10 each

Overhead press w/bar - X4 10 each

Kettle bell

Clean/press 25 lbs 2X10

1 arm swing 25 lbs 2X20

Arm bar 25 lbs 2X10 second count

• Like 1

Hope you have a great weekend. Way to finish strong.

Thanks! Hope you're enjoying the holiday as well. I was at my protein goal for the week and worked out 4x, goal was 5. Not bad. Going to the gym right now so I can start this week off right. Then will be cooking later today. 

• Like 1

Worked out today

Dumbbell row

Dumbbell press

Overhead press

Kettle bells

Rowing machine 4X400 meters. Good one today.

Came home and did some cooking for the week ahead.

I think this is the end of challenge. Will post a wrap up later. I will be leveling up this time and will look at goals for the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Challenge update

Main Quest - Lose 5 pounds by end of six week challenge. Not done. I did manage to change some eating habits and work out consistently. 

Quest 1 - Weight training 4x per week. I've amended this to 3x per week and rowing/cardio 2x per week. I'm please with my adjustments.

Quest 2 - Diet - I'm tracking with MFP again and have consulted a nutrition coach. 

Quest 3 - Limit caffeine intake. - No real changes here.

Life Quest - Find a saxophone - I did make some progress here, but did not purchase a horn. More on my musical/creative goals next challenge.

Overall, I'm happy with the progress made during the past six weeks. I am glad to be back on NF consistently and connecting with people again. Also, I am seeing results from my workout program. I'm also really pleased with my progress on diet changes/monitoring. I'm going to make some further adjustments to that and will include diet and exercise into the next challenge, for sure. 

I'm going to level up and take random six-sided die stat points in Strength for the weight training and Wisdom for the nutrition changes. Thanks to everyone for encouraging me to do another challenge. Looking forward to the next one!

• Like 1

Outstanding challenge. You are well on your way to losing that 5 pounds with the changes you are making. Key is not making,it all or nothing! By adjusting and,accepting you have learned a ton.

Glad to have you back with us!

• Like 1

Well done on the challenge.  You've made many improvements that will keep you going towards your main goal.  It was good to have you back in the challenges and to be able to follow along.  Looking forward to the next one.  

• Like 1

Outstanding challenge. You are well on your way to losing that 5 pounds with the changes you are making. Key is not making,it all or nothing! By adjusting and,accepting you have learned a ton.

Glad to have you back with us!

Thanks! I'm excited to feel so motivated again and be involved here. 

Well done on the challenge.  You've made many improvements that will keep you going towards your main goal.  It was good to have you back in the challenges and to be able to follow along.  Looking forward to the next one.  

Thanks! I definitely appreciate all your feedback!!

Well obviously I recommend the Doodlies (miscellaneous beings Intent on losing weight).  It is a very active group so it's been really helpful in keeping me accountable though it can be a lot to follow.  We have even evolved into a PVP group as well just for our accountability group with weekly mini challenges.  The PVP is optional as some feel it gets in the way of their challenge goals which are obviously the priority. 

it's the only accountability group I've been in that matched the success of the Red Pills group we started in.  

Also we are all a bit crazy.  Check it out if you are interested.  Looks like some of the veterans have put some posts to help newbies acclimate to our topic of discussions...   

Not yet. Working on that right now rather than doing my actual job. :-)

Sounds like an excellent use of time.  That's how I spend my day... and I still manage to get behind on people's threads.

Sounds like an excellent use of time.  That's how I spend my day... and I still manage to get behind on people's threads.

I'm going to have to really limit my time on here this time around. Maybe that should be a goal, too!

• Like 1

I'm going to have to really limit my time on here this time around. Maybe that should be a goal, too!

I tried that once too.  Good luck with that.  

But seriously, so do I.  I am so far behind at work...I can't resist really.  

• Like 1