Seeker81 starts his quest

Seeker81

Love the spreadsheets.  That will really help you track your progress.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

All of the above. More along the lines of forgetting I have them and not using them in a timely manner. Or opening a bag of frozen veggies then it finds it's way to the back of the freezer and again I forget it is there. 

6 week challenge

1%
1%

Weight goal 260 Current weight 265

50%
50%

The spreadsheets look great!  I fought the idea at first and now I love using them.  

Maybe you could make a list of the vegetables that you do like and come up with a couple of easy ways to prep them?  I try to keep homemade coleslaw around and tomatoes mixed with basil and olive oil.  I love roasted carrots so I buy the baby ones and toss them with some coconut oil then roast them.  My friend has turned me on to making small salads (without dressing) and putting them in containers in the fridge.  Then when I want one I can grab it and add dressing.  Making 4 small salads once is much easier then getting all the ingredients out 4 different times.   Anyway, just some thoughts.  

• Like 1

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"

Eh, more of never found ones I really enjoy.. or they go bad before I use them, and there are several mostly in the squash family that I just don't like. 

I'll drop some links for you:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2014/09/04/vegetable-haters-how-to-start-eating-vegetables/

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/41717-so-about-vegetables/

And I love this recipe:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2015/03/19/how-to-make-roasted-vegetables/

My boyfriend doesn't like most vegetables, too. But we found out, that he can eat some of them roasted. He just doesn't like them raw.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

I've found a lot of my veggie recipes on pinterest and vegetarian times website. I'm not a vegetarian, but those who are get pretty creative in their flavors. I take their recipes and add some meat on the side or mix it in depending on what works for that particular recipe. I've made several cole slaws with very different flavors and broccoli with an asian peanut sauce . I also do stir fry maybe once a week. I've lost quite a bit of produce too to poor planning and them going bad.

Lady Feowyn Miread of Eldavar

You have no idea what you're capable of, you didn't create you.

Megathirio Discord- https://discord.gg/kr2YCJM   

Last day is officially Sunday but some people adjust their starting days and stopping days.  I usually end my challenges on Saturdays.  Would love to see a challenge wrap up and see what you think about the process.  Hope to see you hanging around next time whether it's with the Assassins or any other guild.   :triumphant:

• Like 1

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"