• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

So final summary! I've worked out percentages based on amount complete and then googled what grade that percentage would be :)

Intermittent fasting: This was a pass with number of 'fail' days under 10. 100% = grade A

Dumbbells: I was able to do 3x10 reps for bench press and military press and 3x7 reps for bicep curls. 67% = grade D+

Jogging: I managed to do a bit of running yesterday, though only 20 minutes so I was still 15 minutes under the total goal. I don't think I could have carried on to do the full 35 minutes as pushing myself too far prevoiusly has caused foot issues. 92% = A-

Press-ups: 1005 completed out of a goal of 840. Bonus allowed: 110% = grade A*

Total percentage 92% = grade A-

Things what I have learned:

- IF is good to an extent but I ate pretty rubbish, so I'll be switching back to calorie counting and using IF in my weeks between challenges

- I stayed around the same weight but don't feel particularly healthy and feel like I'm a bit flabbier. This may be in my head but I could definitely do with eating cleaner next time.

- I'm really lazy at getting the dumbbells out and need to schedule in when I'm going to do them

- Jogging is enjoyable but not when I HAVE to do it

- I should still carry on with press-ups but work on better technique etc

Major thanks to everyone who supported me through this challenge, big loves to ALL OF YOU XXX

• Like 1