Yoga with Adriene

I love yoga with Adriene! I'm on day 25 of the 30 days of yoga :) Did you sign up on her website? I've found her daily emails (and the yoga video in my inbox) really fun :)

Roghish - not in 30 days, but totally! This is a great place to start if you want to begin working on your flexibility. I think the Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge is especially good for toe touching - there's a lot of forward folds and such.

I'm actually off to do day 25 right now!

• Like 1

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Well I did day 7 thus morning before a dental appointment and it was hard work but I loved it. I've also just done a 40min beginner video because I was craving sons more yoga! Proud that I managed Hovering Cat :)

I'm really enjoying this, and loving Adriene. So happy to have found it!

My Log

Weight loss progress

7%
7%

I love yoga with Adriene! I'm on day 25 of the 30 days of yoga :) Did you sign up on her website? I've found her daily emails (and the yoga video in my inbox) really fun :)

Roghish - not in 30 days, but totally! This is a great place to start if you want to begin working on your flexibility. I think the Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge is especially good for toe touching - there's a lot of forward folds and such.

I'm actually off to do day 25 right now!

No, I haven't signed up to the website yet. I think I will now, though :)

My Log

Weight loss progress

7%
7%

I had no idea they were so popular! l wrote a yoga post for my blog a while back and l emailed YWA to check that what I wrote was OK with them. They were so nice, and even tweeted the post and stuff! YWA fan for life :)

Also: Just did day 29!!!

• Like 1

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I've started her 30 days series and am supposed to do day 7 today (damn you, motivation, you fickle thing). I really like her spirit and attitude, but she sometimes moves too swiftly for me so I have trouble keeping up or would have liked to get a bit more detailed with a certain pose. I know she's all for finding what feels good (love that motto), so I usually just do it in my own tempo, even if that means being behind on some of her moves, but it still bugs me that I don't do it "right". Or maybe I'm just finding excuses ;) Anyways, one of my quests is to finish all 30 videos until the end of the challenge, so I'll leave you now and get to it :)

"The way you spend your days is the way you live your life"

Challenges: Current | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I looooooooooooove her. Her attitude is so great and her motto ''find what feels good'' really helped me in my practice as well. It's so easy to fall into being a perfectionnist when it comes to the poses but when you listen to your body it's much easier. I really do like her but I've never done her 30 days challenge. Maybe I should dive into it. :D

• Like 1

''Do no harm, take no shit.''

Battle Log | Challenges 1 2