Where nothing is true,

and (almost) everything is permitted

tumblr_noh5ji2bcL1two72ao1_1280.jpg

Got something to share/talk about? 

This is a place to do it.

November-14-2011-22-56-15-tumblrlumg78U8

---

• Like 8

I overheard them talking about doing some tests to see if we have what it takes to be an assassin if we don't, it will be our last challenge as an assassin.

:nightmare:

• Like 1

I overheard them talking about doing some tests to see if we have what it takes to be an assassin if we don't, it will be our last challenge as an assassin.

:nightmare:

I have been part of the last 2 challenges. I have seen some of the assassins at work. Somehow i'm not worried at all. ;)

• Like 7

I'm super excited to see what's in store! I joined in the final weeks of the GoT themed challenges and was a recruit in the previous Nerdwarts challenge. I have high expectations, though I'm very sure I won't be disappointed. The unofficial minis have been fun and the crazy people who are here are my kind of crowd! I'm sooo excited!!! Now....if only I could sleep before day 1 + work in the morning lol

tumblr_n6b6veEsRS1r3z3gbo1_250.gif

• Like 7

I will forever make the Assassin Minis part of my own challenges.  The variety and intensity keeps my body guessing better than any workout I could come up with on my own.  And I get to do fun things with fun people and maybe pandas.

xsKUETn.gif

• Like 5

Aaaa I need to make a challenge thread but life and health things have been eating me lately. I need to get back on track with my assassin buddies :)

In other news, I officially joined Crossfit!

• Like 4

Aaaa I need to make a challenge thread but life and health things have been eating me lately. I need to get back on track with my assassin buddies :)

In other news, I officially joined Crossfit!

sounds like you wanna keep it simple and easy enough to open the door back up :)

Wishing you a smooth recovery quickly

• Like 1