• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

The Assassins' Den (guild chat)

Welcome back BATS! :D

Eagerly awaiting our newest challenge. And hoping that even with the Tough Mudder in 20 days I'll be ready to pitch in... Cue the shiny objects and mud pits eh?

• Like 6

A "hear hear" to the eagerly awaiting the mini-challenge!!!

How about an unofficial micro-challenge to keep us busy?  I seem to recall you saying you like squats, so maybe we see how many we can get before the first mini-challenge is posted?

• Like 1

You're on, what kind of squats, bodyweight, weighted squats. I liked the 50/50 challenge i did. So call it!

(oow the 50/50 challenge was 50 squats with 50% of your bodyweight)

• Like 1

You're on, what kind of squats, bodyweight, weighted squats. I liked the 50/50 challenge i did. So call it!

(oow the 50/50 challenge was 50 squats with 50% of your bodyweight)

Let's go with bodyweight to make it easier for anyone to join in.

• Like 2

Shall we use the unofficial mini challenge spreadsheet?

you can find it here

;)

Sure, that works.  I'm at work, so I walked by the corner conference room hoping to get an early start.  Wouldn't you know it there's a meeting going on :(

• Like 1

I'm at the inlaws, but i'm almost ready to go home. And i still needed a workout today, guess what's that gonna be. Too bad i have to go to bed in 2 hours.

Wouldn't it be a hoot and a half when in a couple of minutes they would post the first thing about the new mini hehehe LOL

I'm at the inlaws, but i'm almost ready to go home. And i still needed a workout today, guess what's that gonna be. Too bad i have to go to bed in 2 hours.

Wouldn't it be a hoot and a half when in a couple of minutes they would post the first thing about the new mini hehehe LOL

Even better would be us cranking out the squats only to find out the first mini challenge involved squats

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure they should modify the assassin description to add "extremely competetive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff."

giphy.gif

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure they should modify the assassin description to add "extremely competetive, tends to bust out bodyweight exercises when faced with waiting in hiding, and loves a good team vs team faceoff."

giphy.gif

- Sent from my magic Navi-powered device!

I finally have a good quote to throw in my signature :)  Thanks!

• Like 6