• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

The Assassins' Den (guild chat)

Hmm... fellin noob how do I join?

You complete your first challenge in the recruits section, then for your second challenge you just post on the assassins boards.

Inbetween, hang around the chat threads, follow some people and get a feel for the place and people.

• Like 3

Hahaha no more squats from me. Imma have to take it easy lol my sprints this morning were bad enough xD

I really hope squats aren't first up in the mini now lol

The mini challenge is about to start, so that means we can stop with the squats!!!  Well, depending on what exercises the mini eventually contains...

• Like 4

I see some of you have beaten me to making the announcement....... let me finish putting up the threads, geez, guys. :D

Sorry, Captain.  It won't happen again... at least not during this 6WC  :)

• Like 4

The mini challenge is about to start, so that means we can stop with the squats!!!  Well, depending on what exercises the mini eventually contains...

Congrats to Krazi3man for winning the Microchallenge. (if the mini challenge was delayed half an hour, all would be different ;) )

• Like 6

Hey everybody, just poping my head in.  I'm new to these parts, so I'm just a Recruit, but totally an assassin type of guy.  Just started my first 6 weeker a few days ago and am super excited about it.  You guys have a lot of awesome stuff here and just wanted to say thanks for all of it and for letting me in this community.  Hope to be hearing from some of you!   :pirate:

• Like 8

Hey everybody, just poping my head in.  I'm new to these parts, so I'm just a Recruit, but totally an assassin type of guy.  Just started my first 6 weeker a few days ago and am super excited about it.  You guys have a lot of awesome stuff here and just wanted to say thanks for all of it and for letting me in this community.  Hope to be hearing from some of you!   :pirate:

You'll definitely be hearing from us, we're a noisy group! :D Welcome to the fold!

• Like 4

Public Service Announcement:

Because I care about the overall health of all the Rebellion (and the ladies especially) I have just posted a large pelvis/abs/hormone-related thread in the Women's Specific Training section of the NF forums, as well as in my own challenge thread (found in my signature). It's specific to females and pregnancy/postpartum stuff, but as I mention in the thread these things are just as important to our male counterparts, who also have a pelvis. ^__^

I wasn't sure if I should e-mail Steve to see if he wants to make a post about this stuff, but I'm seriously considering it because it is that important to overall health and physical exercise success.

And welcome to the new recruits!

• Like 4

Public Service Announcement:

Because I care about the overall health of all the Rebellion (and the ladies especially) I have just posted a large pelvis/abs/hormone-related thread in the Women's Specific Training section of the NF forums, as well as in my own challenge thread (found in my signature). It's specific to females and pregnancy/postpartum stuff, but as I mention in the thread these things are just as important to our male counterparts, who also have a pelvis. ^__^

I wasn't sure if I should e-mail Steve to see if he wants to make a post about this stuff, but I'm seriously considering it because it is that important to overall health and physical exercise success.

And welcome to the new recruits!

I think you should e-mail him. It is great stuff. 

• Like 1

Have you ever had a day where you feel like you deserve a medal just for getting out of bed? That was me this morning. My alarm went off at 5am (still really dark outside), and for a moment I just put the covers over my head. I was soooooo close to just going back to sleep until 6--but thoughts of my NF challenge were enough for me to ooze out of bed, get my shoes on, and go for a 20 minute walk with my dog. It's not much, but I'm really proud of me today!

• Like 15

Have you ever had a day where you feel like you deserve a medal just for getting out of bed? That was me this morning. My alarm went off at 5am (still really dark outside), and for a moment I just put the covers over my head. I was soooooo close to just going back to sleep until 6--but thoughts of my NF challenge were enough for me to ooze out of bed, get my shoes on, and go for a 20 minute walk with my dog. It's not much, but I'm really proud of me today!

Good for you!

Yes-- a lot.
  • Like 1

Is anyone else freaked out by how QUIET we're all being this challenge? I figure it's a combination of summer vacations colliding with a dash of 'we're beong cooperative so there's no trash talking', but man is it quiet.... or is it just me?

• Like 5

I think it's all of that............. summer is mad busy for a lot of folks.

But hey, we can trash talk, too...........

CATCH UP AWAY TEAM, ARE YOU ASLEEP? :tongue:

I thought it might have something to do with that.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Co-Captain's are plotting something though. Maybe a mandatory team shift. I.E all those in Galley suddenly get dumped in Away. Away gets pole vaulted into Weapons, Engineering is told to head to Med Bay, and Med Bay is dragged into Galley....

• Like 5

I thought it might have something to do with that.

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Co-Captain's are plotting something though. Maybe a mandatory team shift. I.E all those in Galley suddenly get dumped in Away. Away gets pole vaulted into Weapons, Engineering is told to head to Med Bay, and Med Bay is dragged into Galley....

I think I've hit all areas at least once.  Hopefully that doesn't put me on latrine duty...

• Like 6