Raidho's Quest Begins

Raidho

Introduction:  Hi everyone! I'm Riadho. I'm 25, 175lbs, and 5' 7". I manage a movie theatre, so it's not the best job for inspiring fitness. I love reading books and comics. I'm a little music obsessed. I also like to knit. As far a physical activities, I'm a big fan of hiking, geocaching, biking, and geocaching. I'm trying to change my body and want to be able to keep up with my athletic boyfriend and our dog....and to prove to myself that I can do this!  

Main Quest:  Drop to 14% body fat by the end of the year 

Quest 1: Practice yoga every single day (I'm lacking in flexibility).

Measurement: A= Every Day, B= At least 30 days C- At least 20 Days

Reward: A= +3 STA, +2 STR +1 CHA B= +2STA  +1 CON C= +1 STA

Quest 2: No more fast food!

Measurement: A = 0 fast food, B = 1 meal of fast food per week  C = 2 meals per week

Reward: A = +3 CON, B = +2CON, C = +1 CON

Quest 3: Complete 1 work out (or equivalent activity - ie. hiking, kayaking, etc)  4-5 times a week.

Measurement: A = 4-5 times; B = 3 times C = 1-2 times a week

Reward: A = +3 STR, +2 DEX +2 CHA, B = +2 STR, +1 DEX, C = +1STR

Life Quest: Read for at least one hour every single day. 

Measurement: A = 42 days, B = 36 days, C = 30 days

Reward: A = +2 WIS +1 CHA, B = +1 WIS, C = +0.5 WIS

Motivation: As I said before, I want to be able to keep up with my boyfriend and my dog (and also my friends). I've become inflexible and easily winded. I want to be able to be a superhero to those I know (plus being attractive never hurt anyone) 

• Like 3

In case you were wondering it's pronounced rye-dough, but most call me Rai (like the whiskey) for short.

My current challenge can be found HERE

<<Insert witty, motivational statement here>>

hi and Welcome to the Rebellion :) I'm Bekah the Druid Ambassador (ie. my job is to help newbies who may want to join the Druids Guild for their future challenges, or anyone that needs help really :) ) and I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know that I am only a PM away if you need help with anything at all!

An attractive Superhero sounds like a fantastic goal! :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid Ambassador :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Hey, nice goals! What do you like to read?

Level 0 Recruit

Challenge 1: Thread | Spreadsheet | Battle Log

Bad Doodler in The Renaissance Rebels.

"They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us.

They can't get away this time." - Chesty Puller

Long-term goals beyond the scope of this challenge:

Push. Up. (Complete 50 push-ups in one set. Currently: 10.)

20%
20%

Fit into those pants. (Get weight down to 118 from 148lbs. Currently: 136.)

40%
40%

Greenjasper - Currently I'm re-reading The Complete Hitchiker (faux)Trilogy. I'll read about anything you set in front of me. I'm terrible at picking out a good book to read, though. 

Jaex- Thank you! I thought hard and realized that I wanted to kinda cover all my basis since this is challenge one for me. I figure I can always focus in more with each other challenge. 

In case you were wondering it's pronounced rye-dough, but most call me Rai (like the whiskey) for short.

I love that you love knitting.  That's so cool!!  How's your first week been?

You might notice that someone has added a tag to your post.  This is not to box you into a corner but rather because your goals or lifestyle have links to the guild you've been tagged and we'd like to bring you to the attention of one of their guild ambassadors. These ambassadors will be able to offer you advice, encouragement and support on your goals.  You don't even have to wait around for them to come introduce themselves to you, you are more than welcome to pop into the Scouts' board and introduce yourself to the guildies there. I am also around to answer any questions that you might have so do not hesitate to PM me.

Good Luck with your challenge

AB xx

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

UPDATE TIME!

So I won't lie... my challenge got off to a rocky start.... ok so it didn't start at all at first. However, I finally pushed myself to get going. I stopped saying that I didn't have the time and energy because of work, and started looking at working out as an energy boost and as something I wanted to do, even if it would mean less free time. 

So, technically, it's been a week. Thus far I have been working out. I'm trying to stick to one day on one day off, but my schedule has made it look more like.... two days on, one day off. But I figure as long as I'm not overworking myself, and getting recovery time, while still actually making it to the gym.So far I'm just happy that I'm getting there regularly. I forgot how addicting the gym can be. 

As far as fast food, I've been able to avoid it. Though, I've had to alter my definition slightly. As much as I'd love to be able to meal plan and lay out food to ensure I'd be able to eat right, my living situation isn't really conducive to that (though that should be changed in the next month). Thus, I've realized that, on occasion I'm stuck eating Wawa hoagies, or chipotle every now and then, but I have sworn off all the fried, greasy chains. It's not perfect, but it's a start and I'm always trying to make the best decision, even if it's the lesser of 2 evils. 

Yoga, however, is a bit of a struggle. Flexibility is something that I'm lacking. While I know that yoga will help improve that (and I am stretching a lot), it just has been farther down on my priority list. Hopefully NerdFitness yoga will roll out soon and give me something to hold onto. 

In other news..... apparently I don't totally hate running. It's hard... .and not necessarily my favorite, but I've been having nice 20 minutes jog. I have a friend who's worked a ton on their body and through talking with him, I discovered the fact that I need ankle wraps. These have helped SOOOOOO much. I just need to get a torso wrap or a compression shirt because my belly fat starts to get a lil painful after running a while. 

And yes, I've been reading an hour every day.

• Like 2

Greenjasper - Currently I'm re-reading The Complete Hitchiker (faux)Trilogy. I'll read about anything you set in front of me. I'm terrible at picking out a good book to read, though.

I love the books!;)

You have a good variety in your goals and covered all the bases. Don't worry because off the first week. You can still make this happen.

For flexibility you can start with stretching.

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!